695 users online (75 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

unique pitbull injury

http://www.abqtrib.com/archives/news...s_dogbit.shtml

Police and Animal Control Services are looking for a dangerous dog that seriously injured a man.

The man remained in critical condition Monday night at the University of New Mexico Hospital, Detective Jeff Arbogast, an Albuquerque Police Department spokesman, said.

"The dog is a brown, pit bull-boxer mix, is what it looks like," Arbogast said. "The guy was found missing his genitals. We don't know who he is or where he lives."

Would anyone like to explain why the man was naked? And just how was he "playing" with this dog? LOL, I hope I am misunderstanding. Hope the guy recovers, but really what was he doing with the dog?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

And he's near a school , then runs from police?

I think the dog has good judgement.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Newswolf
    And he's near a school , then runs from police?

I think the dog has good judgement.

LOL I agree!! He won't be "playing" with any more of them, that's for sure!