720 users online (114 members and 606 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Poll: Yay or Nay

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

POLL - Kobe Bryant case dropped: How do you feel?

Cast your vote

Sorry for the grammar in the post choices ~ I can't edit LOL

The Criminal Case is dropped... but a civil suit will proceed...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$i'll bet the civil suit is settled out of court mysteriously.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think you are short a few dollar signs there Dep

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    I think you are short a few dollar signs there Dep
    didn't want to take up too much bandwidth...

She's only asking for $75000. You can bet your biffy that $75000 would not be near enough to keep me happy if I had been raped.

Then again, if I had been raped you wouldn't find other DNA in my underwear, I wouldn't refuse to testify and I wouldn't drop the case.

Just heard Dan Abrams and Roy Black on Today program discussing this - issue of apology statement came up - Black said what really happened, iho, was that agreement, in works for some time between defense attorneys and accuser's civil attorneys, Wood, was finally reached and money would soon be transferred to her account, didn't speculate on amount, because no way would Kobe's statement have been issued (why say nice things now about accuser) if there was any thought of a civil trial going to be pursued -- Abrams disagreed, saying no settlement has been reached and won't be until civil trial gets under way - I tend to agree with Black. Also, imo, amount will be lots more than $75K, especially if she signed a disclaimer about ever reporting the rumored lurid sex story.

Quote Originally Posted by cmadwolf
    She's only asking for $75000. You can bet your biffy that $75000 would not be near enough to keep me happy if I had been raped.

Then again, if I had been raped you wouldn't find other DNA in my underwear, I wouldn't refuse to testify and I wouldn't drop the case.

If I had been raped, I wouldn't want money, I'd want the son of a ***** locked up. This "victim" has been taking the cash from the beginning. Its obvious what her motives were in all of this.

Just another example of financial justice! Kobe has money and bought his way out. When asked how he knew she wanted to have sex he said "I saw it in her eyes"!!!!! That is an admission of rape in my book and he just got away with it by throwing money around and having an incredibly biased judge did not help justice prevail.

PS Kobe does not have enough money to have sex with me.

Kobe did not buy his way out. He did not give any money to the "victim." The "victim" is the one who decided that she did not want to proceed with the case.

I highly doubt that Kobe would have been convicted had the case been tried - especially since they we going to bring in the evidence showing that she had sex with someone else within a day of the alleged rape. What rape victim has sex less than 24 hours after being raped?

The real victims here are actual rape victims who will be less likely to be taken seriously now when they report that they have been raped - especially by a celebrity.

I forgot to add that this is all just my opinion based on what I know about the case at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by cmadwolf

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its quite obvious now what the AV is/was up to and since in civ. court things that wouldnt be admissable in crim. court ARE shes in for it!!

I hope she doesnt get a dime but thats moo!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Don't believe everything the defense team spins in the media. The rumor of sex with someone else is still only a rumor instigated and spread by the KST. How did she know he would have sex with her? How could she know he would injure her?
    Why did he apologize? There is ONLY one reason!

No Kobe did not pay her but he spent several million to destroy her life and insure that she would drop the charges. I wonder how much he paid the judge to release her name "accidently", not ONCE, not TWICE but THREE times.

I believe that those that feel she set him up in some way and was only after his money are projecting what their intentions might have been.

Why did Kobe decide to apologize and settle minutes AFTER his statement "I saw it in her eyes that she wanted me" was released in the media?

I hope she owns Kobe when this is over. And Pamela Mackey is the most disgusting excuse for a human being on this earth. She deserves to be married to Scott Peterson. They are both very sick individuals.

She's backing up the Brink's truck as we speak...

MW

I agree with soloflyer..

if the alleged victim was goldbricking, I believe the prosecutor would have had an idea about that and not decided to prosecute.

It would be very interesting if we all knew the facts of the case instead of rumors etc..

Just from what I see happened to the Lakers basketball team, shows me how self centered Kobe Bryant is.

Whatever the case, I hope no one else's daughter is in the same situation with a celebrity. Pamela Mackey et all play a very mean game of hardball, that most of us could not stay in the game with.

justice?

Has anyone been watching Court TV closing arguments today?

Whoa!.. Nancy grace... eyes flashing, lips smacking ~ she is totally peeved that the case against Kobe is dropped for the almighty buck!!

A sad day for Lady Justice she says...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast