1243 users online (277 members and 966 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Angry NM - Sandia Park couple accused of sexual abuse of 3 children

Even tho the couple admitted to their abusive touching of the kids, their son-in-law says "it’s a fantastic environment. I feel safe leaving my children here" - and he says the kids are lying...just wow

An East Mountain couple was arrested Wednesday afternoon after being accused of molesting three children and encouraging them to touch each other.

The Sandia Park husband and wife have been accused of sexually abusing three young relatives. One of the victims, a 16-year-old girl, said the couple touched her and her 12 and 14-year-old siblings numerous times.

The three family members say that the couple made all household members show up to ritualistic meetings in the nude every morning. They claim that both Matthew and Sheryl would touch each family member on their genitals.

According to the criminal complaint, Matthew Cox had recently been chatting with an incestuous family in Texas who was encouraging the group to enter into that lifestyle. The Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office is now working to remove computers, disks and other items from the couple’s home to investigate for evidence.

more here

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S....shtml?cat=500

=======================

<snip>

Matthew and Sheryl Cox were arrested last year for giving alcohol to underage family members as young as 11. But this time it’s nudity with minors, sexual contact, and trying to convince family members to engage in incest.
    The official criminal complaint goes further, saying Matthew would fondle the girls and that Sheryl would caress the boys. Much of this information comes from the couple themselves. “They were fairly open about what they believe and this seems [to be] some type of ritualistic lifestyle,” said Azbill.
    According to Matthew Cox’s own website, he is a life coach and instructs others on how to make their lives better. Much of his focus is on his own family and says his “desire” is to create a family of 50 people to “make the world a better place.”
    “They were basically punished, they were required to write essays pages long and explain why they don’t want to participate in these activities,” said Azbill.

more here

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s....shtml?cat=504
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

In this video report, it's confirmed the 3 kids are children of the couple...and also says these 'nudists' were trying to get the kids to go to bed with them....poor kids.

glad they found a family member who would go to LE.

http://www.koat.com/r-video/26072950/detail.html
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Ummmmmm the SIL?

Meanwhile see what this incstuous coniver says he can do for you. It can include peace of mind

http://www.hotfrog.com/Companies/Matthew-C-Cox

You need herbs he's got them as well. Apparently Matthew C Cox has the market cornered on herbs. I found him replying to a website which oddly enough has been taken down and is not safe. A woman says her child hasn't had diaper rash since he left New Mexico. Matthew Cox replied but I can't see what it says.

This is truly disturbing. This "father" has a huge ego. He's obviously a control freak. There's alot about him online like all good folks with plans to create their own vision of procreating 50 people in three generations. I'm refraining from posting them because of his poor kids.

He basically controlled his wife and his children's writings and they all had to put how they "fit into dad's vision". Looks that way to me anyway.

How can things in families like this go oh so wrong? Bless the kid that spoke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    This is truly disturbing. This "father" has a huge ego. He's obviously a control freak. There's alot about him online like all good folks with plans to create their own vision of procreating 50 people in three generations. I'm refraining from posting them because of his poor kids.

He basically controlled his wife and his children's writings and they all had to put how they "fit into dad's vision". Looks that way to me anyway.

How can things in families like this go oh so wrong? Bless the kid that spoke up.
    what's really sad is the 16yo said that if she had to choose between going back home & suicide, she would choose suicide.

It's in the video of the grandfather talking in this news vid...he starts talking about 32 seconds in.

http://www.koat.com/r-video/26084787/detail.html
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

The arrest of Lawrence Beaty's daughter Sheryl Cox and her husband Matthew is bittersweet--mostly bitter--but he says the youngest relatives are now safe.

"At least they've opened the door so we can get to the truth. It was not a surprise," said Beaty. He believes Sheryl and Matthew went wrong when he says they walked away from their Christian faith. He thinks it was then that things started to change for the worst.

more here

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s1878839.shtml
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org