1163 users online (202 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman catches her brother having sex with potbelly pig

Ouachita Parish Sheriff deputies arrested a West Monroe man for committing a crime against nature Monday night.

Deputies arrested Austin Gullette, 45, 4266 Jonesboro Road, West Monroe, for allegedly engaging in sexual intercourse with a pig.

Gullette's sister, owner of the pig, said she caught her brother in the act. She said she walked outside because she heard squealing and discovered her brother with one of her three pigs.

When the witness confronted her brother, she said he took off running into the woods.

Deputies left the pig, a 125-pound Vietnamese potbelly, in the care of the owner, who said someone would come out to her residence to see about the animal.

"I'm embarrassed that this is my brother," she said. "I've never in my life seen anyone do this to a harmless little animal."

Maj. Royce Toney, with the OPSO, agreed that the event was a rare incident.

"In the 29 years we've been here, we've never heard of anyone committing a crime against nature with a pig," Toney said.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/localnews...C27AA280.shtml

Roflmao

I am not even going to comment. I couldn't without getting myself in trouble!
    Can you imagine- your brother and your........beloved..........pig?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww ick ick ick ick
    or should I say oink oink oink oink
    GROSSSSSSSSSSS Thank god the woman had the decency to report him, who knows how long he's been doing this

TMI. I didn't need to know that.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Pig

See you have just one too many beers, get the beer goggles on and this is where it ends up

'England confides that every man will do his duty'".

OK, Hugh.
    I didn't need to know that you knew that, either. (Serves me right for reading on this thread again.)
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel
    TMI. I didn't need to know that.

Perhaps this man has relatives in Wyoming, Where men are men ( and sheep are nervous).
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Remember that scene in Deliverance?

"Squeal like a pig"

Just wait , that weird alien tabloid at the super market will have pigman baby pictures on its cover in a couple months.
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tybee204
    Just wait , that weird alien tabloid at the super market will have pigman baby pictures on its cover in a couple months.
    Pigman reminds me of Seinfeld... LOL