1290 users online (239 members and 1051 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.12.10 - Hearing

From Myorangeclerk.com:

12/09/2010 Notice of Hearing 12/10/10 @ 5:00 pm

I wonder what this is about? I wonder if it's related to the request for more investigative hours? What else could it be?
    Last edited by nums24; 12-09-2010 at 04:17 PM.
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
    From Myorangeclerk.com:

12/09/2010 Notice of Hearing 12/10/10 @ 5:00 pm

I wonder what this is about? I wonder if it's related to the request for more investigative hours? What else could it be?
    I guess evenings and weekends are coming into play just like HHJP promised!

Now we just need to find out which motions will be argued. Friday 5 p.m. works for me!

ooooh I really want this to be aired! Do you think casey is required to be there?
    News media?

Hope this hearing is about the childish behavior the defense team has been exhibiting !

I'm due to see HHJP lose his cool over the way they have been conducting themselves.

What motions have been recently submitted that need to be heard ASAP?

1. Jeff Ashton's motion regarding the clarification of Defense Expert Witness Subject matter. Hmm Could be.
    2. Baez's motion regarding the granting of a Taphonomy Expert..could be since the Deadline listing Defense Experts passed.
    3. Baez's motion asking for additional investigative hours. Hmmm.. I don't think so.
    4. Baez's notice regarding In Camera Inspection? Though I do not believe it to be about this.

Any more?
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 12-09-2010 at 05:30 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

That's what it sounds like to me. I think Judge Perry is going to smack JB upside the head about wasting the courts time... so he scheduled for after court hours... hours JB can waste because they are his hours, and not the courts... so to speak. If I read that right and the motion will be heard @ 5:00pm?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Nothing like a Hearing at 5pm on a Friday to start the weekend off..
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Nothing like a Hearing at 5pm on a Friday to start the weekend off..

hahahahahahaha! good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Hmm, so is this motivation for Baez to post another motion at 4:59pm? Then it can be heard one minute later. Talk about fast and convenient for him, LOL.

I have to say, it TOTALLY cracks me up that there's a hearing at 5pm ON A FRIDAY!!!! I just LOVE HHJP's genius on this one! Ah, nothing like MAKING Baez work afterhours! How's them apples, Baez? Mwahahahaha!

The only thing that sucks is that I'll be in car going home until about 5:25 or so. Oh well, I can catch up later on Websleuths! Y'all are the BEST with hearings, hands down!

Lol! Love it if the e-mails to JA are part of the topic! I just wonder how "out-of-the-ordinary" a 5pm Friday hearing is? AZ? Is it just us or does this seem odd? TIA!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Lol! Love it if the e-mails to JA are part of the topic! I just wonder how "out-of-the-ordinary" a 5pm Friday hearing is? AZ? Is it just us or does this seem odd? TIA!
    It seems pretty odd, but there are a couple of explanations other than HHJP being ticked off. For example, maybe the lawyers in this case are up to their eyeballs in depositions right now, and requested this hearing time.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Could this be a time where Baez actually gets in trouble for his dishonest, unethical and horrible behavior?
    Justice for GEORGE!

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    It seems pretty odd, but there are a couple of explanations other than HHJP being ticked off. For example, maybe the lawyers in this case are up to their eyeballs in depositions right now, and requested this hearing time.
    Thanks, AZ! You are a HUGE asset to us here! I guess we will just have to wait until tomorrow and see what's up. Hopefully, it will be recorded.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Yes, I don't think we should jump to any conclusions. After all JP gave him a couple extensions that I didn't expect him to do so this may be just due to timing on both their parts. Although I wouldn't be disappointed if he put
    Biaz in his place as I feel he deserves.

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast