Forensic Astrology - BRITTANY M. SMITH-Amber Alert,mother murdered 12/6/10 Roanoke,VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomoon80

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Case still unfolding:

from Case Request:
The body of Brittany's mother, Tina Smith, was found on the morning of Dec 6 in the home, LE considers this a "possible homicide." They have stated that they believe Brittany is in extreme danger, possibly abducted by mother's friend Jeffrey Scott Easley.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/brittany-smith
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/06/...missing.child/

Time of birth unknown:

Sun opposes Moon when Britanay was born.
There is an ongoing struggle within her . Jupiter conjunct fixed star “Skat”, often seen around murders or other violence in the life.

Jupiter squares Pluto.

Mars in Aries, the ruler of the sign so strong here, and is trine to Pluto but opposes the BML.

The Black Moon Lilith is transiting 17Pisces, a critical degree and conj. the Midpoint
Of her Sun and Asteroid Toro.

Asteroid Toro is in a very critical place for her in the natal chart at
9Pisces, conjuncts fixed star “Skat” …so, she is no doubt in danger herself.

Sun transiting at 9Sag, conjunct fixed star “Antares” the Red star known for violence
Which happens to conjunct Britanay’s own Pluto at 8 degrees Sag.

Her Vesta (the young virgin ) at 11.42Taurus is being transited by Persophone asteroid for (abduction and rape) and opposes the death asteroid Atropos at 4.11Scorp.
This doesn’t mean she is dead, but that she may have witnessed the death of her own mother.

Britanay’s natal Neptune (illusions ) which often undermines, conjuncts both Venus then Uranus all in Aquarius,
the renegade and eccentric sign possibly creating a desire in her to buck the system and being easily swayed by others in this case a man who abducts this child and convinces her she is his.

Note natal Persophone is also conjunct to her Neptune……

Her fated - North Node is conjunct “Zosma” for victimization and her South Node conjoins Uranus.

britanaysmithnatalnotob.gif

Jane Velez Mitchell Show:

It has been confirmed, Brittany and Easley were LAST SEEN at the local Walmart on FRI 12/3/10 @ 8:45PM, captured on video in the store.

LE is NOT revealing what they had purchased- items seen in the full shopping cart were purchased with the mother's(Tina) credit card.

Cause of death not reported yet. Police have not said if this trip to Walmart was before or after Tina's death.

Easley's mother gives a plea to her son to drop Brittnay off in a safe place:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RoanokeCounty

Anyone have his date of birth yet?

He has a long and varied record somewhere in North Carolina.

Here is the chart for the 8:45PM sighting on the 3rd of December 2010:

Sun rules the event chart – found in the 5th house of the child and recreation (shopping would be one type ) conjunct the Vertex and Vesta (the young girl)

The (action) Moon in Scorpio is both “in Fall” as well in the 21st Degree of “A defnite loss” probably suggesting that Brittany is completely deluded by this guy, perhaps the Stockholm Syndrome often a trauma when held captive and the captor has everything you need to survive (food , sustinence, security, etc)
That’s imo , -….how this may be playing out here because the Moon is also square Neptune (delusions)…at play.

We see Mars, the ruler of the 5th, also sextile to Neptune and sextile to Venus, further possible evidence of this Stockholm Syndrome taking effect.

Vulcanus appears in house 12, and is rx – the keyword for this TransNeptunian planet is
“strength, with intensity/ a mighty force” ….which does describe well the predictament and the death of the mother in the critical 26th degree of this Cardinal sign.

In the hidden house of captivity , (12th house)….the 12th house South Node conjuncts Kronos (the ultimate in authority, the undisputed expert) which is how she may be seeing this captor.

The Captor is seen by the ruler of the 7th, Saturn found in the 3rd conjunct Zeus which means, “leadership, drive, and a controlled energy”

The are tightly conjunct to each other, within 49minutes in the 3rd house which rules both the trip to the store, the camera function, and communications.

brittanymaesmithandcapt.gif

Am I looking at this correctly? This man has triple Grand Trines in his chart?

Can someone who knows what they're doing please look?

Thanks,

JB

ETA: GT#1: Mars in detriment in Cancer, Uranus in Scorpio, Sun in Pisces; GT #2: Mars in detriment in Cancer, Uranus in Scorpio, Mercury in Pisces; GT#3 Mars in detriment in Cancer, Uranus in Scorpio, Venus in Pisces.

Looking at photos, could he have Cancer rising? If so, Mars is probably in house 2, Uranus in 5, and Mercury/Venus/Sun all conjunct in 9 or 10, very close to Midheaven.

****VIRGINIA STATE AMBER ALERT AMBER ALERT NOT ACTIVATED IN COLORADO******

10-0485 VA0800300 20101207

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR EASLEY,JEFFREY SCOTT DOB/19780304 W/M 511 265 BROWN
HAIR AND HAZEL EYES. THIS AGENCY CURRENTLY HOLDS WARRANTS FOR THIS SUBECT FOR
THE ABDUCTION OF BRITTANY MAE SMITH DOB/19980313 500 100 BROWN HAIR AND BROWN
EYES (CURRENT SUBJECT OF AMBER ALERT).

I'd suggest rather then be curious about all those Trines, (note: they are ALL to Uranus)
which suggests, an "easy, lazy man's way of utilization of inharmony to Uranian vibrations), I'll post a chart for him without the line formations.

This way, it becomes easier for us to focus on the many squares to Neptune, the Ruler of his Sun, his tropical Mercury and Venus as well. Note that all 3 of these signs are in Sidereal Aquarius, if we subtract 27 degrees and check out what type of Piscean he may be, we should also check the Dwads as subtleties in his nature.

However, for now, I'll be concentrating on those squares to Neptune.

Someone else, may wish to explain in a different way then I, "ease" of a Trine and the KITE Formation also, which comprises : The Moon , Uranus, Mars and Mercury with the Sun.
The Kite is a formation which shows us the expiation of this energy comprised will be via the Apex or his Moon in Capricorn., certainly a less empathetic placement for the Moon's position as to other's feelings.

It suggests that the other energies shown via the planets mentioned in the Kite find expression through the emotions in Capricorn's more Saturnian nature....more objective less subjective or compassionate.
Perhaps I will just show both charts.........since mention of the KITE and also a YOD is seen.
Two malefics (Pluto & Saturn) one newer and one known from ancient times,
with the focal point being Mercury his manner of thinking.

Since this is such a big case, I'm hoping others will join in the discussion of this man's chart as I'm simply posting it because I can.....and for no other reason other then to share it here and not for for teaching purposes:

(note: at first I thought of Joseph Smith another Pisces Sun who kidnapped (crime of opporutnity) little Carlie Brucia as she walked home nearby where he worked, in a mechanic's garage)........but the aspects made to Smith's natal, are all concentrated on Jupiter's squares (5 of them to the Sun and other planets, and one inconjunct) a total of 6 harsh aspects to his personal planets as well.

Not at all like this man's whose focus is very much Uranian gone amok. Two completely different Pisces Sun men with completely different agendas.

I'm implying that not all Uranus trines works out to be harmonious to the native nor to others.
Sometimes, (as in this case) it works out to be extremely harmful, when we have easy (trines, sextiles) access to Uranus more negative implications......to our personality:

NOTE: Beyond the Trines to Uranus and the planets, that Uranus itself, is also considered to be exalted in modern astrology, in Scorpio, so works well here.
One may very well be unecumbered in being as an undeveloped (spiritually, in the Uranian sense) that one wishes to....with an unencumbered and mostly harmonious flow to Uranus (the erratic, unpredictable and usually, non-conformist) to the personal planets as this one is, i.e. Trine Sun, Mars, Mercury and Venus.
To do the uncanny, the erratic and the most bizarre things in life would come rather naturally to this one.

It's important therefore, to not think in terms of "good for Trines, easy and therefore easy is good" and "bad for squares, oppositions, i.e. hard is bad"
because that is not how it works in this simplistic fashion.

Rather, a soul may vibrate to either Uranus or Neptune (the 2 outer planets here in this case), yet in one, vibrating "easily as with Trines" can turn out to be detrimental to the soul's own welfare and other's as well.
Whereas, one with more squares, more oppositions in a natal may actually be the one to grow more exponentially, and develop himself or herself, unlike the ones with the "easier aspects" which can make for laziness.

Now, concerning this man who abducted this little girl.....we have determined he indeed has a lot of Trines to Uranus. However, "not good" in this case for others, to have such a
undeveloped soul near them., one who vibrates unencumbered by the "rules and regulations" that Uranus loves to skirt in life. ALL Uranus vibes loved to skirt the rules and regulations, however, most of us with more elevated Uranian vibrations in our charts also realize through perhaps other forays, that we must be developed in self-restraint as a virtue (i.e. Saturn perhaps, or Jupiter's vibes in a harmonious way) to get along in society too. SEE HIS SATURN SQUARE URANUS (NO SELF-RESTRAINT)

Not this one! He does not.

And as for guessing the houses, not a really good idea! This is why we usually use the Noon time chart when we do not know the time of birth, or the Aries Rising chart, and Sunrise Charts.
To Rectify a chart and have the true houses are a chore that takes up a lot of time, a lot of work and usually even then, often wrong in the end.

It's kind of like walking in the lighted closet with the blinders on. It's usually self-defeating especially on this forum I would think. The forum doesn't lend itself to Rectifying charts.

jeffreyscotteasleyabduc.gif

Lines and formations drawn on natal - Kite and Yod

jeffreyscotteasleywithl.gif

oh im so glad to see your post leomoon! im off work today and have been watching the thread hoping you would have some info about this case...

when you say erratic and bizarre should i take that to be in a negative way or that this may end better than i have been worrying about? i know that you are going to post more charts and im not intending to rush you :) im just so anxious about this case ... even tho i suspect that she may have went willingly with him i dont think she intended for her mother to be killed and im really rooting for her to come home safely & quickly! - she has to be scared out of her wits...

i also wanted to tell you that i really enjoy your posts, i am fascinated with forensic astrology and have been trying to learn about it and WOW is it complicated... how many years have you been learning?

eta: your charts posted before i did...

Re:
when you say erratic and bizarre should i take that to be in a negative way or that this may end better than i have been worrying about? i know that you are going to post more charts and im not intending to rush you im just so anxious about this case ... even tho i suspect that she may have went willingly with him i dont think she intended for her mother to be killed and im really rooting for her to come home safely & quickly! - she has to be scared out of her wits...

i also wanted to tell you that i really enjoy your posts, i am fascinated with forensic astrology and have been trying to learn about it and WOW is it complicated... how many years have you been learning?

1) I'd not say, "better or worse" because I'm talking about the "nature" of the planet itself. The nature of this man is one whose own harmony is with the indiscriminate or taking what we might term, "the path of least resistance"......not one with self-discipline who might take a straight course, he takes a backwards, around the bend course in life, as you can easily see.

As for how this case will end for Brittany? We need to study it far more then I have thus far without her time of birth to aid us.

She's just a babe, (12 yrs. on this earth)....and as such, not responsible for such naivite under the guise of Zeus,
and other symbols I've inserted in the Wal-Mart sighting chart (check that one again, house 12)

2)as for how many years? ........lol. Too many to count, but not seriously, like 24/7
until 2003 when my life fell apart then. :(
It took the place of feeling a lot of pain and therefore, was my saving grace to devote myself to all manner of digging deeper then heretofor.
Prior to this, I was a toe dipper....from 1973 with Linda Goodman onward and then after my 3 girls were born, got back into it in the mid to late 80s a bit heavier with Serial Killers charts (Bundy), as lots of us were back then. My first paid reading for a Psychiatrist who I said had a "Little man mentality",......and it turned out to be true. My friend was his nurse in the late 80s.
He was a mama's boy, and said he agreed with 99% of what I discovered yet that 1% was.....questionable,
I'm a straight talker! :angel:

here is an excerpt from that chart sighting at Wal-Mart

Vulcanus appears in house 12, and is rx – the keyword for this TransNeptunian planet is
“strength, with intensity/ a mighty force” ….which does describe well the predictament and the death of the mother.

In the hidden house of captivity , (12th house)….the 12th house South Node conjuncts Kronos (the ultimate in authority, the undisputed expert) which is how she may be seeing this captor.

The Captor is seen by the ruler of the 7th, Saturn found in the 4th conjunct Zeus which means, “leadership, drive, and a controlled energy”

Go back to Brittnay’s natal chart to see she also has a Pisces Sun, but a more intelligently astute Virgo Moon…..(although we do not know her time of birth and it may have moved that day, I need to check further) but what we do know, is that Virgo well describes her bio mom, as her mother was a Nurse.

Her Mercury is Aries, so not like her captor’s mindset at all….
But what she does have in common (let’s say) is that Pisces Sun is encumbered by
Neptune’s vibrations in as far as it’s the Ruler of her Sun and Neptune’s aspects should also be studied in her chart. She is (susceptible) to being fooled easily.
Anyone 12 yrs. Of age of course would be susceptible, and some m oreso then others to
A “line” of b.s. by an older man. For this little girl, her Neptune is conjunct to UranusAnd conjunct to Venus. This means essentially, "rose colored glasses" i.e. Neptune to the erratic nature of Uranus and love interets, (Venus) the more individualistic or whacky the more appealing possibley, yet i see her Moon
should be able to help her eradicate the brainwashing down the road eventually.
She does however have "issues" with that Moon (emotional nature) close to the Anaretic degree of Virgo and square to her Aries ruled Mars.

It’s impossible to know just what line he used with her……until she is found.

My impression of her chart is that she’s easily impressionable especially with men (Sun (father ) opposed to the Moon (mother).
Aided by that Semi-square to Venus in Aquarius. Remember too, as I said with her natal
That Aquarius 9the Venusian vibes in her chart) sees through lenses that likes the independent thinker sometimes the strange and erratic ones find interest with her curious nature.
Venus is Aquarius often is more eclectic in their choice of friendships. More willing to turn a blind eye rather then be too critical to one's indiscretions or otherwise, questionable behaviors. More willing to give in order to receive then someone without Venus in this sign.

Her Neptune (Ruler of her Sun) is also encumbered as I said earlier, by it’s position to the star at 1Aquarius, i.e. “Aquila” or the Eagle.
Ambitious and often non-thinking….too ambitious sometimes, lending itself to not a lot of deep thinking before we act.

Juno at 29Virgo is critical, Persophone is the asteorid for Abductions, at 0AQ conj. her Netpune (same thing I said earlier in describing her natal chart)
It was preordained that something wierd would happen to her, as Persophone is so close to her Neptune, yet who would have thought in such a tragic way as her mother's death.

I mentioned earlier the Stockholm Syndrome, and I think this may be the case after all is said and done.

Nervous Nellie:

Ref:
when you say erratic and bizarre should i take that to be in a negative way or that this may end better than i have been worrying about?

I wanted to clarify for you. : )

NO - I meant only his personality that I was looking at (the chart) without a time of birth. We'll be looking further however at this case I'm sure.

opening new thread
will bring posts over from BRIEFINGS

Pls give me a few minutes

Forgive me please, but may I ask what is Stockholm Syndrome is?

The same thing that happened to Patty Hearst, the daughter of the Hearst Publishing dynasty:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome[/ame]

From Google search Wikipedia:

In psychology, Stockholm syndrome is a term used to describe a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, essentially mistaking a lack of abuse from their captors as an act of kindness.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/roanoke/obituary.aspx?n=tina-louise-dyer-smith&pid=147061273

DOB:November 9, 1969 - born in Richmond VA
Date of death 12/3/10 Salem (Roanoke, VA)

this is the dob for brittany smiths mother tina smith as listed in her obituary. i was wondering if any info could be found that could help us understand her relationship to je and bs as to whether brittany and tina were on negative terms - whether bs knows about her mothers death... and also in relation to the "last seen" at walmart of bs & je... since tina's tod has not been released nor the cod (only that she was beaten) i was hoping that something may be found that might help us understand that too...

REF:
since tina's tod has not been released nor the cod (only that she was beaten) i was hoping that something may be found that might help us understand that too...

You have a large request of many questions, so I'll start by taking this part of the request and hopefully, others will take on some other questions you have about TS, her life with her daughter and her relationships to JE.

This would be the part I'm more comfortable with, or is my comfort level of expertise as I see it to be:

Tina had a stellium in Scorpio including her Sun in a critical place Trine to Pluto (in good harmony with life transforming events)….as sad as they were both to her and anyone who would have such events as the loss of a child which she suffered when she lost her son in a tragic way.

But Tina’s natal suggests there would be some events that would give her the opportunity to assess the life in some serious ways. Both Pluto and Scorpio Stellium would suggest this is so.

Pluto is semi-square to both the Moon and her Mercury. Mars, the co-Ruler of ScorpioAnd very important as such, is also square her Moon Mercury and Venus and square a 2nd important traditional malefic Saturn.
Mars square Saturn is always worrisome for anyone who carries this imprint.
Mars is about the physical body and Saturn we may suggest is about Karma and learning how to discpline the body.
Saturn is also semi-square the NN and square to Chiron.The lessons would be seen as severe and causing pain in the end., just as what happened to her.

Although we do not have Tina’s time of birth, the Sunrise chart predicts the possibility of murder
As her MC in the Sunrise chart (used by the ancients, as well as the Sunset charts)
Is in a very critical degree, 25Leo., a degree thought to indicate alcoholism and/or even murder.
Black Moon square Venus and Jupiter.

Tending to be a bit overboard when it came to men….too trusting and willing or inclined to take a man that may not be well vetted (checked out first) as is seen in the natal.

Inclinations towards walking a bit on what we might term, “the wild side”…of life
(see the warning below from Sheratin, the star that guided or resonated to her Singleton planet, “Saturn”)

Scorpio Stelliums often have a 2nd side which is kept secret from others, even family members and this ultimately proved to be to her undoing.
That “all important” natal Mars is how we all assert ourselves through this life.

For T. she did so in a more eclectic non-discriminating way, because her Mars is in Aquarius and stands out like a sore thumb to me. It is the “key” to her downfall.
Non-discriminatory in love , or the opposite of her seen side, that of a very self-discplined person, but not in the love life - (in the tropical zodiac) played into the Scorpio Stellium, can be seen by the planets and how they align.

Traditonal Ruler of Scorpio being Mars. From there the square to Saturn, that all important focus in the natal, Saturn In Taurus conjunct “Sheratin” a noteworthy star especially because it is akin to the nature of Mars-Saturn itself, in the constellation of the Ram:

Of the nature of Mars and Saturn. It causes bodily injuries, unscrupulous defeat, destruction by fire, war or earthquake. [Robson*, p.208.]
Daredevils and bold, danger is indicated when acting impulsively and in a foolhardy way. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.18, under the name El-Scheratain.]

Quite honestly, I’m continually amazed by these Ancient Astrologers and those
Who paved the way for us today, studying the effects of these fixed stars.

Further noteworthy to me (however I’ve not yet had the time to study and collect data from Atropos as I might like to do eventually), is that Atropos in her natal chart is within minutes of her Natal Uranus (the unexpected hits in life)….and as we know Atropos is about death. Her Uranus is also Trine to Mars, or in harmony with this very critically placed planet in her natal chart.

As for your other questions, look to the child's natal for the mother's part and the connection to the abductor, look to his chart for her Mars is the signature of the men she would be attracted to. Venus in a man's chart would be the signature for what the man is looking for in a woman.

Mars in women's charts = those she is attracted to
Venus in men's charts = those he is attracted to

By signs first.

Do not take it too literally however, as you will not see a lot of Aquarius or Uranian aspects outstanding in JE natal chart.
Instead you will see mostly Pisces and it's ruler Neptune in serious troubling squares.

His Cupido was in Scorpio - Moon in Capricorn, Mars in Cancer (in the sign of it's Fall)
His Juno in Capricorn, opposed to Mars - and square to Pluto suggests he was attracted to this woman for nefarious reasons....cold hard cash a roof over his head, and probably then the child played a big role in the attraction (the Neptune squares)

Her Pallas and Juno are both in Capricorn and conjunct his own Juno.

Reminds me of Emerson who said,
"Beware of your desires, for surely you shall attain them"

Of course he was talking about the subconscious often very subtle ones.

Wise words! and a Wise man (philosopher)

brittanymaesmithdeadmot.gif

LIVE news conference.

SAFEWAY grocery store clerk in San Francisco recognized her and contacted police somewhere around 2PM.

http://www2.wsls.com/news/live_video/

A . . . M I R A C L E she's alive.

UPDATE 12/11/10

They had a cardboard sign outside the store area, walking distance from where they were camping, ASKING FOR MONEY.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/270511

Brittany Smith and her accused abductor were spotted outside a San Francisco Safeway store Friday with a cardboard sign asking for money, Roanoke County Police Chief Ray Lavinder said during a 10-minute news conference this afternoon.
San Francisco police located the Dodge Neon in a parking lot adjacent to the San Francisco airport

Has anyone tried a chart for Tina Smith's murder with Brittany & Jeff's charts?

Has anyone tried a chart for Tina Smith's murder with Brittany & Jeff's charts?

Since Brittany is the victim here, as a 12 yr. old child, I'll not post on her chart any further, as she is now rescued and back home.

For J.S. Easley however, his Mars at the 22nd degree of Cancer opposes the Part of Fortune of the Murder Chart (when Tina's body was found)
His Mars also then opposes Ceres, near the Ascendent of that chart.

Tina's North Node 19Pisces - conjuncts J.S.Easley's Mercury within one degree, and the entire stellium of his Sun,Mercury and Venus all in Pisces. The Black Moon Lilith, also near 19 degrees Pisces in this Event (discovery of the dead body) of Tina Smith.

britanaysmithmothersmur.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member