GUILTY OK - Angela Biggers, 48, Oklahoma City, 6 December 2010

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13648073

Oklahoma City Police Searching For Missing 48-year-old Woman
Posted: Dec 09, 2010 5:47 PM EST
Updated: Dec 09, 2010 5:47 PM EST

OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City police are searching for a 48-year-old woman who has been missing since Monday, December 6.

Police said Angela Biggers is possible endangered. She was last seen by her employee at the beginning of the week.

She may be driving a 2001 Cobalt colored Ford Focus hatch back with the tag 617FYE.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is urged to call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 235-7300.

13648073_BG1.jpg

it never really says who reported her missing or when exactly. it says her employee? was the last to see her on 12/6. i wonder if she has a business or if that should say her employer. if she has a business i would think her employee would have reported her sooner, unless....well, no it doesnt look good. praying they find her safe.

Not really much to work with on this one yet...maybe we can get some more info soon!

OKLAHOMA CITY — A man wanted on a warrant in connection with the disappearance of his girlfriend was arrested in Fort Worth, Texas, Saturday night, the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Department reported.

Ronald Seth Banks, 34, had been sought for questioning in connection with the disappearance of Angela Biggers, 48. Biggers was reported missing on Monday after she failed to show up for work.

Banks is being held in a Fort Worth jail until he is extradited back to Oklahoma County.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20101211_11_0_OKLAHO325649

======================

news video here with more info

http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_2576.shtml

A man suspected of killing his girlfriend, who hasn't been seen in more than a week, was booked into the Oklahoma County Jail on Tuesday, accused of first-degree murder. Officers said that on Tuesday, Banks contacted a friend and told them "something bad happened."
Later that day, officers said Banks arrived at another friend's house and asked the friend to hide a shovel and two baseball bats in the friend's back yard. Officers said Banks also called his family members and made repeated comments about "doing something stupid."
Police said he also told family members: "I didn't mean for it to happen." The family member told officers Banks then said, "'The only thing going for me is no body, no crime."

http://www.koco.com/news/26134163/detail.html

So heartbreaking. What else can be said?

My name is Jenea Biggers. I am Angela's second born daughter. This is the hardest thing my siblings and I have ever faced. Not knowing where our mom is or whats happened to her is so frustrating. Ronald "Seth" Banks was arrested and charged with her murder, yet he will not tell the cops what he did with her or to her. He was seen driving my moms car, dropped of stuff at his friends house in my moms car. Yet won't say where she is. All we know is what he told his family on late Monday night. We know he beat her up that night, and she put him out. Now she's gone and he was on the run. All I know is how could his family not call the police and tell them something wasn't right. How could someone allow a family member with a past like his, to get away with this. Family or not I would have called the police first thing, she had a family. She was stolen from us. She had just had her first grandson. My son was only four days old. My brothers baby was only two and half months. My sisters daughter is only four. My youngest sister was robbed most of all. She is only twelve and now only has us. We will get justice for our mom. Thank you to everyone for your prayers. Please keep praying that we bring her home soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back