Happy Birthday Tim Miller

Debbie3223

Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light
Reaction score
I hope this is ok.. He is/was a such a huge part of this whole investigation.

Tim ~~~Many Happy hugs and wishes to you on your birthday.. the world is a grander place with you here in it helping tirelessley

Thank you so very much for all you do.. to help find the lost and missing loved ones.

God Bless you forever and ever...

Happy Birthday Tim Miller, felt like my first post here should be to you. I appreciate all you've done to help the lost and missing children of the world. You are truly an angel on earth. Hope this birthday finds you in better health and high spirits. I know there are a lot of people sending you well wishes today..please accept mine as well..grateful for all you do...Laura

CartoonHappyBirthdayCake.gif
Tim Miller

Many more to come...You are a hero, every persons hero for doing what you do. Finding the missing even after it's deemed a "cold case"...You are the Guardian Angel for all....

Guardian-Angel.gif

Happy Birthday, Mr. Miller! My gift will be a donation to TES so that you may continue to help those who need an angel on earth! (Chefmom scurries off to donate)

Happy Birthday Mr. Miller.
you are the best.
Thanks for all you do!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM" you will always be our Hero an hope today brings you Joy knowing what u did to bring Caylee to all of us..

glitterbirthday.gif

Happy Birthday Tim!!:balloons:
You are a True American Hero!!
:blowkiss:

Happy Birthday Tim The world is a better place with you in it! :woohoo:

:blowkiss::HappyBday:HappyBday:HappyBday

A Very Happy Birthday To Tim miller, a wonderful human being. May you always know how very special you are. All that you do to help missing persons cases, and their families, is so wonderful. May you have the best birthday ever, and many more to come.

Respectfully & Sincerely,

A Big Fan of Your In California:HappyBday:partyguy::birthday::genie:

Happy Birthday, Tim!

We thank you for your gifts, time, energy and everything!

God bless you always!!!

Thanks for all you do, Tim! Have a super special BDay . . .

Happy Birthday Tim Miller!!!

You are a true angel on earth Tim! God has shined his light on you and you have continued to fight the good fight!

May you have a wonderful birthday and may God continue to bless you & your family!!!

Happy, happy birthday, Tim!

Wishing you only the best. Hope you enjoyed you day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back