Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: VA - AMBER ALERT: Brittany Mae Smith, 12, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #6

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollywog View Post
    In reading the comments on the MS pages on the day after turkey day TS posted about looking back but you sealed ur fate or something to that effect - was she maybe talking about JE then and on BS MS as far back as June she posted something about J and 10/2 regrets putting E as her name on everything. So do we actually know when he moved in? could it have been earlier than Oct? It makes me wonder if B did not know J before her mom. Just reading those comments make me feel uncomfortable. I just can't help but think she may have friended him or something before her mom got involved in the situation. Creepy to say the least.
    You and I think alike. I'm wondering who he met online first, the mom or the daughter - she was saying "HCB ILY" early in the summer, if I remember correctly. I wonder if he didn't befriend and make a pretend relationship with the mom just to be closer to the daughter and be able to move into the same household.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to less0305 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by alwayslooking View Post
    Wow, he really looks different!
    Makes me wonder ..... if he made a point of shaving his "signature" whatever (facial hair), did BS change her appearance

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gizmorose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    You and I think alike. I'm wondering who he met online first, the mom or the daughter - she was saying "HCB ILY" early in the summer, if I remember correctly. I wonder if he didn't befriend and make a pretend relationship with the mom just to be closer to the daughter and be able to move into the same household.
    Both TS and BS begin referencing "Jeff" at the end of July on MySpace...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gizmorose For This Useful Post:

How on Earth did I miss this?
    (For anyone else that missed it)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVtNUl8aG6U[/ame]
    ~Ro~

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bee Happy For This Useful Post:

She looked like a small child following behind him. The whole time she fiddled with her fingers. Poor kid.
    ~Ro~

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bee Happy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmorose View Post
    Both TS and BS begin referencing "Jeff" at the end of July on MySpace...
    I know, I remember this, not sure how it came to be thought they only met a month or two ago? I remember seeing Sept. and that he moved in, around October? They may have known him as long as six months, it seems...what a tangled mess...
    Just my opinion, of course.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

In late June she mentions watching TV with Jeff, and then hanging out at the pool with Jeff, but could have been another person with the same name, for some reason I don't think so. It could also be that right after he met online with Mom they "dated" so to speak and he was over there a lot before he actually moved in, especially if he lived near. I know MSM makes it seem like she met him and then let him move right in, but that may not be the case at all. IMO, he had longer than a few weeks to be around them.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pollywog For This Useful Post:

In late June she mentions watching TV with Jeff, and then hanging out at the pool with Jeff, but could have been another person with the same name, for some reason I don't think so. It could also be that right after he met online with Mom they "dated" so to speak and he was over there a lot before he actually moved in, especially if he lived near. I know MSM makes it seem like she met him and then let him move right in, but that may not be the case at all. IMO, he had longer than a few weeks to be around them.
    Yep...IMO it's JE they are talking about. BS also refers to him as TJ which could be any acronym...Tall Jeff for example and begins calling him HCB. TS is "happy" on 7/29, BS is "happy" on 7/29. TS says she loves Jeff, BS is by the pool with or watching movies with TS, JE and others, TS repeats movies with JE and BS in her post. All conjecture BUT pretty convincing.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gizmorose For This Useful Post:

When security checked his slip, that would of been a perfect time for BS to run from JE.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

18. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Jeffrey Easley will be in a California courtroom Tuesday morning. The San Francisco District Attorney's office said the hearing is scheduled for 9:00 a.m.

Roanoke County police also released Easley's San Francisco booking photo.

---------------

After a whirlwind week, Brittany Smith is coming back to Roanoke County Monday.

(snip)

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj-break...3.story?page=1

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daisy7 For This Useful Post:

Tina was the wife of an X LE. What did she see in JE?
    Was i having the opposite of her X.
    Did she know about his 2 X wives? 2 children?
    His rap sheet, problems with the law?
    Tina had a lovely home, good job.
    She must of been so needy.
    She's involved with JE since July, yet her family doesn't meet him
    til Thanksgiving?
    Tina must of known he wasn't right.
    Wonder if she tried to get him out of the house earlier and he just wouldn't leave???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Happy View Post
    How on Earth did I miss this?
    (For anyone else that missed it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVtNUl8aG6U
    I have watched this a number of times and, all the gruesomeness aside, what I find most interesting is that he MAKES A PHONECALL while checking out. (IMO) He gets his phone out, clicks a contact, scans the credit card and pushes "send" to place the call. Just my opinion...I could be wrong. Very curious to know if LE looked into who he called at that very moment or who he received a call from. I just find it so very odd that he just HAD to have that conversation at what I would consider an inconvenient moment. What was SO important?

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gizmorose For This Useful Post:

I have watched this a number of times and, all the gruesomeness aside, what I find most interesting is that he MAKES A PHONECALL while checking out. (IMO) He gets his phone out, clicks a contact, scans the credit card and pushes "send" to place the call. Just my opinion...I could be wrong. Very curious to know if LE looked into who he called at that very moment or who he received a call from. I just find it so very odd that he just HAD to have that conversation at what I would consider an inconvenient moment. What was SO important?
    I think he called his voicemail to appear to be on the phone, make it inconvenient for the checker to ask for ID if they considered asking. Very calculated move.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    What is shocking? her saying she missed her brother sooooooooooo much, that is pretty normal to me.That is who she posted to .........her brother
    I was not referring to her post to her brother. I agree, that is normal. The name change to Brittney Easley, and the fact that she was communicating with JE back in June is shocking. I assumed that BS would have met him through his relationship with her Mother, however, the posts on FB say that BS and JE may have known eeach other first.

That is shocking!!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pharsin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    I think he called his voicemail to appear to be on the phone, make it inconvenient for the checker to ask for ID if they considered asking. Very calculated move.
    But he stays on the phone from 3:15 to 3:45 ... almost to the door before hanging up.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gizmorose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Here's the pic for you:

I could throw darts at this picture.

-_-

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Japandaaa For This Useful Post:

Easley, an ex-landscaper, met Tina Smith online last summer. By October, he was living with the Smith family.
    Brittany Smith's great-aunt, Lois Choquette, told ABC affiliate KGO that she first met Easley on Thanksgiving and was immediately suspicious about the way Easley interacted with the seventh-grader.
    "He was touching her hair and touching her hands and just gazing at her," said Choquette. "It was like he wanted to consume her with his eyes. It was just gross."
    Choquette said she called Child Protective Services and a child abuse hotline four times the following day and never heard back. She also called the girl's mother to express concern, KGO reports.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/brittany-ma...ry?id=12381530
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:

It also looked like he used cash to pay for something rather than a credit card. Why would he need to show ID if he used cash at WalMart? Was he buying beer?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bratislava For This Useful Post:

My bad...you are correct it was the end of June and NOT July as I had said. Brain flatulence Thanks!!
    Last edited by Gizmorose; 12-13-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: wrong word

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gizmorose For This Useful Post:

Yep...IMO it's JE they are talking about. BS also refers to him as TJ which could be any acronym...Tall Jeff for example and begins calling him HCB. TS is "happy" on 7/29, BS is "happy" on 7/29. TS says she loves Jeff, BS is by the pool with or watching movies with TS, JE and others, TS repeats movies with JE and BS in her post. All conjecture BUT pretty convincing.

I may go against the popular thought here, but what I see (before the wal-mart run and the murder) is a 12 yr old that's riding on her mom's happiness. She changes her last name to Easley on FB/MS because her mom has said she's "Found the one" and moves JE in. Then, once JE gets in the house, he starts the inappropriate behavior towards BS. Mom sees what's happening but doesn't want to see what's happening, KWIM? Then, JE goes to the G'Parent's house for Thanksgiving, and they see the touching, the looks and they tell TS - Hey you need to get rid of JE. So she finally faces facts and is going to kick him out. (All those MS posts - You made your choice ... etc). JE gets mad cos he has no where else to go and he snaps and kills Mom.

JUST MY OPINION and Thoughts only!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaWanda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Is there an article or video or did you just see this on the news? TIA
    I'm not sure what you mean? You quoted my post in which I said:
    Great news she's home safe! God Bless! Hope the whole truth comes out eventually and justice is served on whoever it needs to be served on!
    Are you wanting a link for me saying she's home safe because I said that based on the information and links already provided here at WS.
    "Sometimes only one person is missing and the whole world seems depopulated"

- Alphonse de Lamartine

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Tina was the wife of an X LE. What did she see in JE?
    Was i having the opposite of her X.
    Did she know about his 2 X wives? 2 children?
    His rap sheet, problems with the law?
    Tina had a lovely home, good job.
    She must of been so needy.
    She's involved with JE since July, yet her family doesn't meet him
    til Thanksgiving?
    Tina must of known he wasn't right.
    Wonder if she tried to get him out of the house earlier and he just wouldn't leave???
    I really think she was lonely, still in mourning for her son and just not thinking straight. JE most likely knew exactly what to say to make her feel better. She probably never imagined he would be interested in a child of 12 and was more than likely heart broken that her family saw it before she did. After all with 2 ex wives, he must have fooled them as well.

I think she may have been into it with him prior to turkey day based on some of her postings on MS starting right before/after turkey day, IMO. He seems the type to tell her he was not leaving, if she had asked him to. I could see him digging in and thinking he had it made living there.

I guess all of this is just speculation on our part and we may never know what really happened. I too find it odd her family had not met him in several months. Also wonder if B mentioned him to her dad when she went to visit?

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pollywog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pharsin View Post
    I was not referring to her post to her brother. I agree, that is normal. The name change to Brittney Easley, and the fact that she was communicating with JE back in June is shocking. I assumed that BS would have met him through his relationship with her Mother, however, the posts on FB say that BS and JE may have known eeach other first.

That is shocking!!
    Again, we have no idea when BS changed her name. I could change my name to "Lunar" right this very moment and it would reflect on ALLLLLL of my posts I have ever created. So, seeing a post of BS's with the E last name back in June does not tell us when she changed her name.
    "Sometimes only one person is missing and the whole world seems depopulated"

- Alphonse de Lamartine

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lunar1121 For This Useful Post:

47. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Japandaaa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar1121 View Post
    Again, we have no idea when BS changed her name. I could change my name to "Lunar" right this very moment and it would reflect on ALLLLLL of my posts I have ever created. So, seeing a post of BS's with the E last name back in June does not tell us when she changed her name.
    On 10/2 she makes a posts and regrets she changed her name on everything to E. But not sure when she actually did, but by then she realizes it was wrong to do so.

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pollywog For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast