GUILTY OK - Mark Richardson for sexual assault, Oklahoma City, 2011

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Oklahoma City man admits conning baby sitters by posing as autistic and wearing diapers

An Oklahoma City man seeking sexual stimulation acted severely autistic and wore diapers to con baby sitters into caring for him, police reported.

He told police he did it “for a sexual purpose,” court records show.

Mark Anthony Richardson Jr., 21, twice this year fooled baby sitters into watching him at their homes in Oklahoma City, police reported. The baby sitters told police he would get sexually aroused when they cleaned him while changing his diapers, police said.
---
Richardson — who is 4 feet 9 inches tall — is being held in the Oklahoma County jail.
---
[The babysitter] told police her 18-year-old daughter had placed the online ad. She said a man — using the name “David” — called about watching his autistic son, “Alex.” Police reported the caller described the son as 19 and said he still wears diapers, drinks formula from a bottle and uses a pacifier.
---
She said she read him a bedtime story because he kicked and screamed when she put him in bed.

She said she gave him a bottle with baby formula which he drank “with a straight face.” She later gave him a bottle of Kool-Aid.

She reported that during most stays he would not be still when she changed his diapers.

“He would get up and run around the house. She would have to catch him to finish putting his diaper back on,” police reported.
---

more lurid details, plus picture, at
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-man...wearing-diapers/article/3522781#ixzz17vLoR6Yt

Perhaps the strangest story out of Oklahoma this year; and Oklahoma has some deeply weird stories.

snip from OP's link -- pretty much says it all

Prosecutors allege Richardson found his victims from baby-sitting ads placed online at Craigslist. “This bizarre crime is yet another example of the dangers of letting individuals who we meet online into our homes,” Oklahoma County Assistant District Attorney Jimmy Harmon said Friday

Poor babysitters - they'll probably never stop having nitemares about that deviant.

snip from OP's link -- pretty much says it all

Prosecutors allege Richardson found his victims from baby-sitting ads placed online at Craigslist. “This bizarre crime is yet another example of the dangers of letting individuals who we meet online into our homes,” Oklahoma County Assistant District Attorney Jimmy Harmon said Friday

Poor babysitters - they'll probably never stop having nitemares about that deviant.

People really should be more careful whether they meet on line or not. Supposedly "father" of this supposedly autistic man responded to an add, but the alleged victim babysitter did not meet this "father," and an "autistic" man arrived by taxi with a note. I'd think that alone should have been suspicious.

People really should be more careful whether they meet on line or not. Supposedly "father" of this supposedly autistic man responded to an add, but the alleged victim babysitter did not meet this "father," and an "autistic" man arrived by taxi with a note. I'd think that alone should have been suspicious.

i agree, and didnt it say that he arrived at 2am with a typed note?? if you were going to babysit regular kids wouldnt you meet their parents first? i dont think it would ever be acceptable for a child to show up at 2am unannounced if you had never met them before! it shocks me that anyone would go along with this situation!

Agreed. My original "WTH?" reaction to all of this was in part because authorities were not contacted in the first place, before this "severely autistic" little fellow was let inside the house after arriving by taxi at two in the morning.

Not sure if this was his usual mode and time of arrival, but it all happened more than once:

Richardson was caught when his last baby sitter became suspicious after he stayed repeatedly at her family's home in September.

wow, i misread the original snippet and thought he pulled this on an 18 year old trying to make money as a babysitter.... I was thinking that semi made sense as she must be young and naive

but it was her mother, he grabbed the 18 year olds breasts while she was sleeping and mom/babysitter brushed it off

they are lucky this story didn't have an uglier ending, I am stunned

I wonder if anyone else will come forward saying he tried this with them, totally the type of thing you might not call in out of embarassment

wow, i misread the original snippet and thought he pulled this on an 18 year old trying to make money as a babysitter.... I was thinking that semi made sense as she must be young and naive

but it was her mother, he grabbed the 18 year olds breasts while she was sleeping and mom/babysitter brushed it off

I wonder if anyone else will come forward saying he tried this with them, totally the type of thing you might not call in out of embarassment

I doubt they'll be calling. LE only found out about another incident because Richardson told them:

“He also admitted to doing this in April 2010 with another woman."

He needs to not be out in society again. Ever.

this story is really revolting... i really have a hard time understanding the "babysitter" in this...

O.K. I couldn't stop myself. I found his Myspace. He lies about his age. Imagine that? Lied about his height, but it is him. I double checked.

There's a pretty young lady in a photograph with him in an outside photograph so for her sake I don't think it should be posted. However, now this just may be me, but I'm not sure if he's posing in a bra in one of the photos. Maybe it's ablack T-shirt rolled up?

He has parents. There may be some kind of genetic thing because there was a sibling that passed.

I'm still all mouth agape at this. He's an imp alright. Can you even in your wildest dreams imagine? How mortified must these people be? Your babysitting charge comes to your house in diapers with a note in the AM?I believe just about everything but even I would question that one!:eek::eek::eek:

My feelings exactly. They could be lucky this story did not end up worse.

i agree, and didnt it say that he arrived at 2am with a typed note?? if you were going to babysit regular kids wouldnt you meet their parents first? i dont think it would ever be acceptable for a child to show up at 2am unannounced if you had never met them before! it shocks me that anyone would go along with this situation!

An adult supposedly so severely impaired she fed him a bottle and changed his diaper. So basically an adult functioning on a level of a baby.
Didn't it seem suspicious someone like that arrived in a taxi with a note?
People really shouldn't be that trusting, IMO.

How did I know that I didn't need to check MS? Just somehow I knew a certain other sleuther would.

Revolting. Head-shakingly ponderous. But, when it all comes down to it.....awfully sad.

Hopefully, the "baby-sitter" had her eyes opened. This could have turned out worse. The red flags were waving in the breeze, IMO.

Can we please have a WTF? button, too? Or a :sick: button?

Sometimes "Thanks" just doesn't seem right.

Just sayin.

Did you see the picture of this guy on the OP link - scared the heck out of me. So he shows up in a taxi with a note, poops his diaper, then the babysitter cleans him up. All this while sucking on a binky or drinking a bottle. I thought I heard it all, I really did - but this goes beyond a fetish. I think I'm going to throw up.

MOO

Mel

I wonder how he went home afterward. Was the babysitter instructed to put him in a cab? Didn't she immediately know something was amiss when his father didn't come to pick him up? Apparently not since she babysat him "repeatedly" before she called police.

Yep, WTF all right. I'm aghast at the perv's brazenness and the bs's gullibility. :loser:

interesting info about Paraphilic infantilism on Wilkepedia:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism[/ame]

I hope to never run across one of these (people) in my lifetime. Can you imagine how many weirdos are walking around in diapers and we haven't a clue.

But this guy - boy he took it to a completely different level.

MOO

Mel

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member