GUILTY OK - Sheriff Dwight Woodrell, 36, fatally shot, Pawnee County, 13 Oct 2001

Well, HE!! Why don't we just give them all a new Dell laptop, 42 inch flat screen with satellite and just make it all cozy and comfy for them. Prison is a farce at times. I used to tell a friend of mine she was sending her kids to the Hilton when she "grounded" them. Nothing taken away and the things he had in his room were nicer than what they had for themselves.

I hate to say it, but I can't really blame the killer for doing what killers typically do: showing a complete lack of emotional maturity and a complete lack of respect for the people they had already killed.

So, considering that he had a rather large bong, a LOT of weed, a knife that may or may not have been homemade, a Blackberry, and alcohol in his cell, you can't convince me that the guards were unaware. Period. Someone not only didn't their job, they did the exact opposite of what their job was supposed to entail.

Why don’t they take away his blackberries?
And give him some punishment for breaking the rules?
He has to have a charger too; they have electrical outlets in their cells?

They must be getting them on visitors day.

BBM
Oh yes... they do. Some states allow prisoners to have personal televisions... some state prisons have cable tv. Lets just say that far too often, inmates are succeeding into turning prison into a jacked up camp of sorts where they are coddled and never really face true punishment.

BBM
Oh yes... they do. Some states allow prisoners to have personal televisions... some state prisons have cable tv. Lets just say that far too often, inmates are succeeding into turning prison into a jacked up camp of sorts where they are coddled and never really face true punishment.

I heard about the TV but that does not let them have communications with the outside.Who knows what he was communicating about???:waitasec:

Many of them get fan mail and girlfriends. :loser:

And boyfriends.;) Not me though.;)

Gotta be partial to this one at link. They have prisoner of the week. The present one is "extremely lonely". What? With all the partying and electronics?

Electrical outlets. That's nuts. Can anyone say hot shot?

In all seriousness this is a disgrace, and a slap in the face to every law enforcement officer who puts his life on the line.

http://www.friendsbeyondthewall.com/

And boyfriends.;) Not me though.;)

Gotta be partial to this one at link. They have prisoner of the week. The present one is "extremely lonely". What? With all the partying and electronics?

Electrical outlets. That's nuts. Can anyone say hot shot?

In all seriousness this is a disgrace, and a slap in the face to every law enforcement officer who puts his life on the line.

http://www.friendsbeyondthewall.com/

ITA. But let me say this again. We have a legal system not a justice system. :(

Boy, I am so not in the mood for this kind of crap tonight...:( good grief

Can I have one? A Blackberry I mean. Good Lord! It's my understanding that in most cells the electrical outlet is outside the cell (if bars). That's what I see on the prison shows anyway.

He really thought he was full of himself, eh? Getting away with having a facebook page, and a cell phone. I wonder how long that's been going on.

:(

Mel

Prisoners buy the cell phones from the guards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back