Casey's Reaction to Mention of Bloggers @ 2010.12.10 Hearing

Solace

Reaction score
Just finished watching latest hearing from December 10th. If you go to around 5:34, you will hear Ashton (sp.?) mention bloggers and the camera quickly goes to KC who shakes her head in obvious disgust at "bloggers". I glean only that she feels bloggers have nothing else to do, etc., etc.

The fact that she waited 31 days to call police and only after her mother initiated the call is what makes this case interesting. The fact that she is a pathological liar - who has been able to get away with it for so long with her family - is another reason why this case is so interesting. The fact that she makes up lies as she goes and also intermingles lies "events" from others e.g. Amy totalling her car and her step father getting her a new one (the lie she used for not coming home only substituting Zanaida who she says was bought a new car by her stepfather) is interesting to the world KC.

We get to see a sociopath in action and watch her family back her up. It is not often that we get to see this - so watching KC lie and bring the family to the ground is what people are shocked about and interested in. KC herself is not that interesting - it is the case that is interesting and the accepting of the lies by the family that baffle everyone.

Everyone wants to see this (bloggers at least) case go to trial and watch it enfold and watch the Anthony's have to accept the fact that their daughter will do anything for herself including destroying the family.

So I guess when I see KC shake her head in disgust, I tell myself - hold on - May is not far away and this person who has no respect, imo, for life, will get justice for herself and her child.

MISSING - Smirk. Lost on 12.10.10. If found please return to JB.

This blogger, with nothing better to do, has been shaking her head for over 2 years. Innocent until proven guilty however if I were ICA I would be shaking my head too as I slowly realized it's all over but the formalities. Tsk! Tsk!

I caught that look as well.

Here is my question. How does she know what the bloggers are saying unless Baez (or Co.) has been bringing them all in to her? Has he been printing them out or just copying and pasting them into documents on his computer?

I have a feeling that Baez is still facilitating communications with her family as well through emails. I wonder if the guards have observed her reading off of Baez's Ipad?

I caught that look as well.

Here is my question. How does she know what the bloggers are saying unless Baez (or Co.) has been bringing them all in to her? Has he been printing them out or just copying and pasting them into documents on his computer?

I have a feeling that Baez is still facilitating communications with her family as well through emails. I wonder if the guards have observed her reading off of Baez's Ipad?

I got the impression that the Queen of Google was disgusted that JA even reads blogs. Hypocrtical much? haha!

The ONLY reason she doesn't like bloggers is that they aren't buying what she and her family are selling.

I got the impression that the Queen of Google was disgusted that JA even reads blogs. Hypocrtical much? haha!

The ONLY reason she doesn't like bloggers is that they aren't buying what she and her family are selling.

In one of the interviews with her parents where they basically tell her it is just fine to go on lying - maybe we'll catch some truth - Cindy tells her about the media and KC says she heard what was being said about her on the internet and Nancy Grace. And at another point she tells her mother that all the mail she receives has been positive.

But it looks like she has been updated.

They must have updated her after the letter writing fiasco - I can see Baez going nuts saying what are you thinking, but I get the impression that she told Baez it is the truth BECAUSE in one of George's letters to KC after it came out that she said George abused her, George says I am num (sic) I was just called to Baez and Cheney's office and they asked me a question (not verbatim, but you get the idea).

And then he goes on to say how could you, yade yade yada. It is interesting that he ends the letter with How could you do this to Caylee.

Do what George?

Yeah, well, Casey, we're even more disgusted with you. That's my reaction. As tygomuk said, I've been shaking my head for two years. Whatever, Casey.

I love the Anthony's distain for bloggers. I love Jose Baez's distain for bloggers. I love it because... it's mutual. What I find even more funny, is that they use the public forum (television) in order to communicate their (and others) feelings, thoughts, actions, etc... Bloggers use the public forum (internet) to do the same thing. When it all boils down to it... they are doing the same thing bloggers are doing... just on a different public forum. Bloggers are just smarter. At least they do their research. At least their opinions are based on some sort of facts. Everyone has different opinions and it doesn't make everyone right or wrong... because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

hmmmppfff.....there is ICA shaking her head as bloggers as if they have nothing better to do, but where was she when Caylee was missing for 31 days? I guess she didn't have anything better to do either? She couldn't even pick up the phone to dial 911 on day 1.

moo

mel

Man! Thank goodness I am not a blogger but merely a forum poster. I would hate to have ICA think poorly of me!

Okay, shall I start working on designing our Tshirts for trial........
Ideas!

Bloggers:
Tell IT
Like IT
IS

Bloggers 4 Caylee
Bloggers 4 Justice

Bloggers 4 the 4th. (think constitution here!)
Bloggers back up their words -- now that is CMA!

Of course, some facebook and myspace and photobucket logos for color (evil grin) would be nice too! LOL

bloggers are just folks with opinions. Some I agree with some I find just so full of hot air there is no room left for facts. There are good bad and ugly bloggers.

Not that any of the above plays any part in casey's disdain for them. I bet if they were all singing her praises and blogging for the ICA innocence project they would be the smartest brain trust in the world in ICA's opinion.

bloggers are just folks with opinions. Some I agree with some I find just so full of hot air there is no room left for facts. There are good bad and ugly bloggers.

Not that any of the above plays any part in casey's disdain for them. I bet if they were all singing her praises and blogging for the ICA innocence project they would be the smartest brain trust in the world in ICA's opinion.

For some sociopathic reason KC thought her family would swallow this story and perhaps protect her the way they have been doing for the past 3 years. And for some reason Cindy and George think lying will do and that we are all morons who question nothing.

I have never seen anything like this case; worse than Peterson.

Okay, shall I start working on designing our Tshirts for trial........
Ideas!

Bloggers:
Tell IT
Like IT
IS

Bloggers 4 Caylee
Bloggers 4 Justice

Bloggers 4 the 4th. (think constitution here!)
Bloggers back up their words -- now that is CMA!

Of course, some facebook and myspace and photobucket logos for color (evil grin) would be nice too! LOL

How about "Bloggers 4 Caylee" on the front and "Bloggers United: No "Mis-Truths" or "Half-Truths" included" on the back.

I think Cindy would LOVE that one.

ETA: Actually, on the back, a simple "No "Mis-Truths" or "Half-Truths" included" would be better.

I think that rather than KC expressing her disdain for bloggers, she was probably miffed that Jeff Ashton mentioned them.

She and Jose probably think that their blogger argument will go far and wide in their "can't get a fair trial" complaints.

When Jeff Ashton commented about how he may be corrected by "bloggers", perhaps she was worried that it would take away from her claim that she is the only one being "talked about" on the net.

That head shake was probably her way of saying "great now people think that both sides get attention".

But then again........I could be wrong!!!

Don't forget it was a blogger who was used to get Judge Strickland off the case. Funny how that very same person was sitting in the same row as CA at the last hearing. So maybe the word blogger makes KC realize she did not have it so bad with JS and at least that judge cracked a joke once in awhile. jmo

Don't forget it was a blogger who was used to get Judge Strickland off the case. Funny how that very same person was sitting in the same row as CA at the last hearing. So maybe the word blogger makes KC realize she did not have it so bad with JS and at least that judge cracked a joke once in awhile. jmo

Exactly. She can thank "bloggers" for getting the exact b!tch slap she and her "dream team" received on Friday.

Honorable Strickland would never have been that harsh to JB, but thanks to that certain "blogger" Casey and Company got exactly what they had coming.

Lambchop, it seems that same blogger chooses to sit near CA at each
Hearing. Not the first time he asks her if she wants him to move
I thought perhaps he is hoping to strike up a conversation. Her being a
Celebrity and all. The Anthony family can't be too happy with HHJP. Including
The infamous ICA. They don't appear to be enjoying the proceedings and
Are showing it. This is only the beginning. Wait till the State gets started
With the facts and truth.
M

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online