2010.12.13 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight @ 9 PM ET / 8 CT / 7 MT / 6 PT

I will be hosting a panel discussion on the Caylee Anthony murder case and a review of the case from 2010.

Panel includes:
Homicide Prosecutor Donna Pendergast
Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt.
Former Police Chief Dr. Richard Weinblatt

If you want to call into the show, call: 1-347-838-9781.

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/12/14/case-against-casey-anthony

River Cruz will be on the show tonight in her first Live interview!

Agree that George would have been able to piece together the truth here, and may have been able to do some cursory investigation of his own in regards to 'Zenaida' and tracking down if she existed or not, and may have been able to look into Casey's movements. As far as having knowledge of where Caylee was I very much doubt it as he clearly loved the child.

""George could have at any time picked up one of his many cell phones and told the media the truth about River." Who is this guy? I like him! Is this Peter Hyatt?

Yes, stick to the actual facts, common sense and prosecution should not be sidetracked. Judging by how they've handled themselves so far I am not concerned. Prosecution have done a sterling job of keeping it real.

Discussing Lee Anthony immunity issue.....Donna P saying possibly granted just so he doesn't clam up, and doesn't amount to a hill of beans. And not convinced that he had insider info other than what he heard during discussion with other family members after the fact.

Oh no here comes the mysterious DNA theory.....hoping they will be keeping this discussion on track.

Yep PH discussing DC going down to where Caylee was discovered and the theory that Lee met with Jessie to get his DNA and taint the body with it. Not buying it, but whatevs.

Hyatt has excellent insight! I'm like him, I don't believe in coincidence.
Caylee sightings in LA, Puerto Rico, but Cindy sends her PI's to a patch of ground yards from the body.

Donna is saying keep it simple, and not take the bait to sidetrack.....love Donna P.

Discussing how much Cindy has hurt the case with her attention grabbing ways.....well absolutely no denying that. Every time Cindy opens her mouth the needle gets one inch closer to Casey's arm.

What will be the verdict. PH: 100% guilty, only hurdle the prosecution has to overcome is themselves and there is no problem there. RW: Absolutely guilty, no chance in hell, non sympathetic character, question marks around her, guilty. DP. Guilty. Maybe not as easy as others think, but if the prosecutor keeps it simple and sticks to the facts, guilty. Levi: Guilty, premeditation with computer searches, guilty.

Yes, stick a fork in her she's done, only need to see a trial to see the facts laid out, guilty as, innit.

Well done presentation! Glad I happened on it! and yeah, the KISS principle should be followed by the prosecution, already the defense gang have shown tht they have no concept of "simplified, factual and informational presentation techniques"!

Critical Success Factor = Keep it Simple [KISS]

The Defense NEED to distract, confuse, make complex, throw in wrinkles ... they cannot raise reasonable doubt based on simple facts ... has to be complex, convoluted and, confusing for ICA not to be totally and solely implicated.

It is a basic and classic murder case, nothing more, nothing less. Plain and simple.

ITA, if the state keeps coming back to the simple facts over and over it will stump any attempt at confoundering....but here's the problem Baez; 2+ years in has given the prosecution plenty of time to understand the FACTS of this case and know exactly how to play YOU, and now there is a new judge (also thanks to YOU) who sees straight through your little games. So ALL the defense strategies of delay delay delay, and muddle muddle muddle have come back and bitten them fair square on the AR$E. Loving it.

I suggest that every WS'er listen to that interview, She came across to me as very credible?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back