933 users online (156 members and 777 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.

2010.12.13 JAC Response to Defense Motion to Approve Prior Travel for Experts

Thank you Musikman for all you do here sincerly from the bottom of my heart.

From List Of Motions:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66481650...el-for-Experts

I'm hoping someone can explain to me why the defense waited almost six months to ask JAC to pay for the experts travel and why they didn't send the receipts along with the request. My theroy is that Baez thinks that the JAC will just skim through the request and cut a check instead of going through it with a fine toothed comb. But if you don't send the travel receipts how can you expect a check to be cut? IMO Baez is trying to wet on their leg and tell them it's raining and get away with it.
    Geeessshhhh!
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Thank you Musikman for all you do here sincerly from the bottom of my heart.

From List Of Motions:

I'm hoping someone can explain to me why the defense waited almost six months to ask JAC to pay for the experts travel and why they didn't send the receipts along with the request. My theroy is that Baez thinks that the JAC will just skim through the request and cut a check instead of going through it with a fine toothed comb. But if you don't send the travel receipts how can you expect a check to be cut? IMO Baez is trying to wet on their leg and tell them it's raining and get away with it.
    Geeessshhhh!
    Is it just me? The link won't open..~grr~ having a bad computer day.~L~

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post

Oh that's funny, that's made my day! He has filed another nonsense motion- this time he asks for more money before he has ever submitted an invoice showing their expenses. Legally premature! Priceless....

ICA will not be in court tomorrow for this phone hearing, per CFNews13 Adam Longo's twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Oh that's funny, that's made my day! He has filed another nonsense motion- this time he asks for more money before he has ever submitted an invoice showing their expenses. Legally premature! Priceless....
    Hmmmm...something tells me he's premature on a lot of things, not just this case...

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Hmmmm...something tells me he's premature on a lot of things, not just this case...
    You owe me a beer and a new monitor! LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    You owe me a beer and a new monitor! LMAO!!!
    Mwahahaha! I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! ZsaZsa started it! LOL.

And JB talks about wasting the courts time. This is an immature-premature motion. Who is writing these anyway???? Sure hope it's not the new attorney...nah, he would know better. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    And JB talks about wasting the courts time. This is an immature-premature motion. Who is writing these anyway???? Sure hope it's not the new attorney...nah, he would know better. jmo
    So not helping, Lambchop! LOL

But seriously, what an idjit. I mean, if you want to get paid, you have to show the bills, you know what I mean? No one is just going to shell out money without seeing proof of owing money first. Does he think this is a schoolyard capital murder case? Really now, Baez?

Is it me, or the more this case goes on, the dumber Baez gets?

I don't think it's you, imo,oc.

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    Doesn't open for me either.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    Doesn't open for me either.

Is this the link? At least this link works for me.

We all know that the JAC has their rules. I have their lists of allowable expenses. I know Nums24 knows those rules almost by heart! Why can't Baez get it down straight?

To get the airline tickets, he had to pay for them first. (Unless he made the experts pay them). At that point, he could have double-checked all rules were followed, submit his invoice with the records asap and voila! That would include other allowable expenses such as hotels and meals.

If Baez & Co. doesn't have one yet, I'm sure a decent bookkeeper could take care of all these piddlin details.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    We all know that the JAC has their rules. I have their lists of allowable expenses. I know Nums24 knows those rules almost by heart! Why can't Baez get it down straight?

To get the airline tickets, he had to pay for them first. (Unless he made the experts pay them). At that point, he could have double-checked all rules were followed, submit his invoice with the records asap and voila! That would include other allowable expenses such as hotels and meals.

If Baez & Co. doesn't have one yet, I'm sure a decent bookkeeper could take care of all these piddlin details.
    You'd think a guy like him would know plenty of bookies to call on. Oh wait...a legitimate, legal bookkeeper. That might he harder for him to find, lol.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast