CA - Carlyle Villazon - Sexually Assaulted 8 Yr Old Girl in Walmart

LCoastMom

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING
Reaction score
Snipped -

Carlyle-Villazon.jpg

SAN LEANDRO -- A San Leandro man is being held on suspicion of sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl who was shopping with her family Friday night.

Carlyle Villazon, 29, is accused of assaulting the girl in the Walmart on Davis Street around 7 p.m., after she left her mother's side to look for her brother who had wandered away, according to San Leandro police.

Shortly after the girl left, she came back to her mother crying and said a man had picked her up and touched her inappropriately. When asked what had happened, the girl put her hands down her pants to show what the man had done, police said.

The girl's mother notified an employee in the store and the man eventually was spotted near the garden department. The man began to run toward the main doors of the store when he saw the girl and her mother looking at him, police said. The victim's mother then yelled, "Somebody help. He touched my daughter."

Malcolm Mason, an 18-year-old Oakland resident, chased after the man and tackled him.

"I heard the woman say, 'That guy touched my daughter,' and his face turned red," said Mason, who was shopping with his mother. "I just went after him. He was a pervert. I mean everybody has sisters or daughters or whatever, so ..."

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_16847301?source=most_viewed

This young, 18 yr old man is a hero! When Villazon attempted to free himself from Mason's tackle-hold another man, 42-year-old Dino Rinetti of San Leandro - jumped in and helped hold him on the ground until LEOs arrived. He said he saw the look of terror on the child's face and just went after the suspect!

At a news conference Monday afternoon, Rinetti gave most of the credit to Mason, saying multiple times "that young man did a heck of a job." San Leandro police Lt. Jeff Tudor called both men heroes for their actions in apprehending the the suspect - saying without the extraordinary efforts of Mason and Rinetti, Villazon may not have been captured.

Villazon has been arrested and will be arraigned Tuesday on charges of suspicion of lewd acts on a child, aggravated sexual assault on a child and false imprisonment.

You're right LCoastMom, that young man gets my vote for hero of the week.

Thank you Malcolm Mason and Mr. Dino Rinetti.:clap::clap::clap:

We've been seeing quite a few upstanding citizens help keep these "people" for the police. Maybe they may think twice before they pick up a child and attack them.

Wal-Mart again.:furious:They are so counting on people being so busy with the holiday they can prey on the kids.:furious:

Poor little girl. Hoping she is O.K. She had to be terified.

Rinetti had more self-control than I would have had...as much as this perp deserved to have the snot beat outta him, if Rinetti would've hit him, he'd probably end up w/ a stiffer sentence than the pedo will likely get.

"I told him. I said, 'Dude, you run, I'm going to knock you out. I'm really going to knock you out. Don't run,'" Dino Rinetti told ABC7.
That was all Rinetti had to say to the man accused of molesting the little girl inside Walmart, that, a few choice words not suitable for TV, and a call to the police.

"I almost punched him, but I said you know I can't. I was fired up. Once I found out he touched the girl, I said you know, I'm going to drop this guy," Rinetti recalled.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7841022

Dear Mr. Rinetti:

You are a hero. Keep standing up for what's right in this world 'cause we need more people like you.

Sincerley, the Public.

What is the world is going on at WalMart?? Is it a call for all the freaks to come out? I'm going to have to read to story to my 11year old who always like to try to wander away from me while grocery shopping.

I am very glad they caught this perv! Malcolm & the other guys deserve HERO awards!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back