1318 users online (247 members and 1071 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Angry OK - Ten Arrested At Sex Abuse Compound

Guthrie, Oklahoma~George Hankinson aged 69 doesn't follow rules. A Judge figured that was O.K.

Hankinson was arrested for not registering. He served 45 days out of a 10 year sentence. So what's he gonna do with that chance the good Judge gave him? Attack a kid is what!

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-...,4189102.story

Ughhhhhhhhh this registry so does not jive. Here's George Carl Hankinson. His offense was out of Florida. Of course it was. This shows he moved to Guthrie and has a permanent addy. Not squat about not registering or anything. Not sqaut. I wish there was a way to keep them updated to the minute. Put a big red flag on him. ***He was convicted of doing this and he got 10 years for not registering and he just did 45 days so watch the heck out folks***

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...o?personId=111
    Last edited by Filly; 12-11-2010 at 05:45 PM.

This guy was arrested at a compound. A compound? It's way wourse. A compound where people were sexually abusing children or allowing it to happen.

Guthrie, Oklahoma? This is the USA, correct? Trading money, candy, food for sex with kids.

Eleven people besides this guy were busted. Kind of an apology from the law on how this guy should have been monitored. Ya think? Noooooooo he should have still been locked up.

Dang lost my link.
    http://www.ktul.com/Global/story.asp?S=13667716

I've never like the word, "compound". Here's another story with some more names:

http://www.koco.com/r/26121001/detail.html

"...After another month and a half investigation, several more members of different families involved were charged, police said.

On Monday, Larry Alderson, Tami Matthews, Ed Whitlock Sr., Ed Whitlock Jr., Isaac Henry Juzan, Joyce Rushing and Penzy McCoy were arrested on charges ranging from lewd acts with a minor to enabling child sexual abuse.

Investigators said Penzy McCoy is also under supervised probation for being convicted of sexual battery in 2010...."

more at link (plus video)

Note: This headline says "7 arrested". They must be rounding them up.

Being that OK just raised the bar for removing children from their homes of origin, I wonder if a judge will consider this imminent harm?

OK Ten Arrested At Sex Abuse Compound

This is seriously messed up. A child sex abuse compound!

I can't even write about it. It's a type of compound in Oklahoma where they were trading the kids for sex, food, candy.

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13666581

Izzy, I'm sorry we cross posted. I started a thread just saying sex abuse compound.

This is seriously getting to me. How could this happen here in the US? I know it does, but come on!!!!!!!

Two years this went on?

Penzy Mccoy has been arrested for sexual battery in the past. I'm only coming up with one addy on this person. Well not an addy, but Coyle, Oklahoma.

O.K. then a few of these people are all lumped on Homefacts sex offender list as being in the same area, but not the exact addy. How did this work? There's got to be way more behind this.
    http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/O.../Langston.html

Here's another story and video of the compound:

http://www.koco.com/news/26121001/detail.html

"....On Monday, Larry Alderson, Tami Matthews, Ed Whitlock Sr., Ed Whitlock Jr., Isaac Henry Juzan, Joyce Rushing and Penzy McCoy were arrested on charges ranging from lewd acts with a minor to enabling child sexual abuse.

Investigators said Penzy McCoy is also under supervised probation for being convicted of sexual battery in 2010."

more at link

Note: This article says that the first arrests were made on Oct. 20th. We don't already have a thread, do we?

Hopefully these children will pass the litmus test for removal. I would definitely call this imminent danger of harm!!

This news story says eleven arrested:

http://www.ktul.com/Global/story.asp?S=13667716

I think they keep updating it.

"...It appears he is a problem.."

You think???!!!!

Yes, there is another thread discussing this story.
    OK Convicted Sex Offender Out Of Jail On Suspened Sentence Assaults Child - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'd like to know the names of the other people arrested.
    Last edited by KateB; 06-09-2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

It is messed up!

I watched the news vid at link below, and prosecutor says "hindsight is 20-20" & "it appears he [George Hankinson] is a problem"...uhhhh - ya think? really - a convicted pedo is a problem, living too close to children & not registering as required??

http://www.koco.com/news/26121001/detail.html
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

I believe that Filly started both as the news was breaking. Maybe the mods can merge with a title which includes the location and the growing number of arrested. The story seems to be updated each time I check.

The link above says that the arrested will be arraigned on Tuesday morning.

Isaac Juzan has a MS page but I can't link to it. Chilling and creepy. Some of the people come up in Coyle, OK. Others, with unique names are coming up far afield. You don't think.....This isn't a place that pedophiles travel to harm children???? Like a destination?
    Last edited by Missizzy; 12-14-2010 at 03:14 AM.

O.K. I'll continue on this thread if that's O.K. Hopefully we can merge.

So far I found both the Ed Whitlocks are at a site called ypsort. I have no idea what it is and I am so not clicking it. However, they have their phone number plastered there.

I take the number which I guess is O.K. to post as it's public. 405-466-9914. That's in Coyle, Oklahoma. Plug that in and you get another name of a person arrested only their last name.. There must be a slew of people there.

Also I found a partial e-mail addy for one of the Whitlocks and I guess he's a music man? Is that the place the show "Music Man" is about? Oklahoma? No, wait that's be "Oklahoma". My apologies to Broadway.

Juzan and the Whitlocks are related in some way. Everyone seems to have some connection with Coyle, OK which is 13 miles NE of Guthrie. Was this like a place where they had get-togethers?

But most have also lived elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    I believe that Filly started both as the news was breaking. Maybe the mods can merge with a title which includes the location and the growing number of arrested. The story seems to be updated each time I check.

The link above says that the arrested will be arraigned on Tuesday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    O.K. I'll continue on this thread if that's O.K. Hopefully we can merge.

<snipped by me>
    I asked mods to merge the 2 threads...It's late now so there may be no one to get the request - hopefully in the a.m.

I'm gonna stay on this thread, too.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast