Information and Support Forum - Reminder

summer_breeze

Reaction score
Hello to all and Happy Holidays!

We remind everyone that this forum is for Information and Support.

Please, if you want to discuss the case, share your opinion, speculate, etc. you can start a thread in the Missing/Located Discussion forum. It's perfectly OK to have two threads.

We do not have any desire to start removing posts, as we find your comments and insight invaluable to the case of the missing person! And we love, love, love that you are "getting involved". Your caring and interest is acknowledged, lauded and appreciated.

If anyone needs assistance, just let one of the moderators know. We would be most happy to help.

Thank you for understanding.
Prayers for the safe return of all whom are lost and missing.

~Summer_Breeze

Happy Holidays!

What are the chances when a new missing report is posted in the Information and Support Forum that a copy of the post is put in the Missing/Located Discussion Forum?

I am embarrassed to write that I never went to the Missing Information and Support Forum and was surprised to see a host of missing children and adults in there. :blushing:

So many cases in the Missing Information and Support Forum are not getting much attention and they should be. :(

I realize this is additional work for the moderators, however it might help to get more sleuthers involved in the cases.

Just putting in my :twocents: FWIW! :) :blowkiss:

Hi PattyG!!!

Thank you! I appreciate the input.

If I see a thread that is receiving "traffic" I can post an additional/separate thread in the Missing/Located Discussion forum. I shall promise to try to be cognizant of activity.

Or I can move the thread in other instances. I don't like to do this, honestly, because the purpose of the Information and Support forum is to have a place where family and friends can go to view without having to read through some comments or theories that can be PERCEIVED as hurtful. (I am fully aware that in most cases this is not the intent of our members' contributions)

Unfortunately, there are many, many threads that have little information or traffic. Having separate threads in those instances, in my humble opinion, does not make sense.

I am willing to listen to other opinions, of course, and I'm positive the other moderators will consider all suggestions also.

~Summer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back