Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for finding this and posting it.

All I can say is,

OHHH.
EMMM.
GEEE.

That is all.

I'm hoping for the best but everyone has thought the worst in this case. Has Misty always claimed this or just recently?

All I can say is - Rriighttttttt, Misty. I really believe you now.

I love how she only asks for 'hafe' the money made from selling these. Nope, no ulterior motive here!

The handwriting is too neat in the first four links of the letters, and then the last cover letter seems to be more of Misty's handwriting.

JMO but every page with the exception of the last page was authored and written by someone else. This is not the first time that someone is claiming that Haleigh is alive. To me at least, it is obviously not Misty writing here.

ETA: Misty can't spell, that's for sure but by now even she should be able to spell Haleigh's name correctly. There are way too many "big" words in the pages that Misty would never use or be able to spell. Handwriting isn't even close to matching.

Misty did not write those letters with the exception of the last one "cover letter", she signed the other two but she did not write them, no way , no how !

Misty did not write those letters with the exception of the last one "cover letter", she signed the other two but she did not write them, no way , no how !

I totally agree mysticrose. I believe that Misty did write the cover letter to her grandma and aunt.

Just another thing to aggravate, another change in her story again! She is back to " I was asleep " I want to go visit her just so I can slap her :furious:

I totally agree mysticrose. I believe that Misty did write the cover letter to her grandma and aunt.

I know those letters are not in her words at all or her handwriting. She does not speak that way, but the one like you said to grandma and aunt (cover letter) is Misty....

I don't know who is playing games but it may be that LE has to find out why someone would do this. Misty did not write these letters and someone is playing a horrible game here. WHO? And for what purpose?

Just another thing to aggravate, another change in her story again! She is back to " I was asleep " I want to go visit her just so I can slap her :furious:

LOL, I just started to post the same thing about wanting to slap Misty in the mouth right now when I saw your post. If this is the best she can do she might as well just save her pencil for doodling. Total waste of time, LOL. :banghead:

This last move on Misty's part is just an outright insult to my sensitive nature.........sniff, sniff.

"Is this a bad dream will I wake up beside Ronald" :banghead:

She mentions they can sell the letter and split it 50/50....what is she wanting to buy?? Honey Buns?

We're supposed to believe that Misty can rhyme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth