2010.12.14 - Theory coming from the Levi Page Show

I will have to wait for the tape.

Kimster, do they have any new ideas...I can't hear it...thanks

No, not really. They just said they think TH should be sitting in a jail cell for the murder-for-hire attempt because maybe she'll talk. And then Levi said that Kaine gets weekly updates from LE and is happy with how they are handling the case.

Nothing new... I'm not sure why I listen to them when they have their show. I guess I find it interesting to hear other peoples perspective (why I read this forum). They also mentioned obstruction of justice charge.

Tonight one of the guests on Levi's show (not sure which one) said they think that TH and DDS look a lot alike and could have done a "switch" to confuse people? Like DDS was pretending to be TH somehow?

To me that seems a bit far-fetched but...what do you guys think?

We either had a thread about that at one time, or at least a major discussion. It came about when they first made the "wanted" poster with both women on it, some people thought that LE purposely tried to make the photos they used look as much alike as possible.

If one is to believe both are involved, of course it could have happened. I am not yet at the point where I believe another seemingly middle-class suburban woman would involve herself in the plot to either kill or remove for foul purposes a little child. But I could see that a resemblence at a distance, at a glance, would be a definite possibility.

(PS, Kimster, this is my REAL kitty...) :)

Tonight one of the guests on Levi's show (not sure which one) said they think that TH and DDS look a lot alike and could have done a "switch" to confuse people? Like DDS was pretending to be TH somehow?

Not much of it. They really don't look that much alike and TH practically screams out with that flaming red hair.

No, not really. They just said they think TH should be sitting in a jail cell for the murder-for-hire attempt because maybe she'll talk. And then Levi said that Kaine gets weekly updates from LE and is happy with how they are handling the case.

That's what perplexes me. I cannot believe they never booked her. She would have talked by now. Do you think it's because the landscaper is too shady and his credibility would be destroyed in court by TH's lawyer?

Not much of it. They really don't look that much alike and TH practically screams out with that flaming red hair.

. . . . which she had just recently dyed a brighter red than her natural color giving rise to her comment to do something about that.

IMO it was just a part of her well thought out plan on how to put this deed down with some confusion, just like going to 2 Fred Meyer stores, having the truck moved over to the access road while she was at Skyline ES, etc. xox

That's what perplexes me. I cannot believe they never booked her. She would have talked by now. Do you think it's because the landscaper is too shady and his credibility would be destroyed in court by TH's lawyer?

That's pretty much what I think.

I figure that they don't have anything written (emailed or texted) that is incriminating of anything more than an affair. If they did, I think they would not have tried the sting and TMH would have been arrested at the time.

So then it would get down to "he said/she said" and for that to work in court, the witness has to be convincing, particularly in light of the 6 month delay in reporting and the fact that he didn't come forward, he was contacted by LE in connection with the Kyron investigation.

He could be someone who has some obvious reason he may have lied (outstanding warrants, undocumented worker, previous convictions, etc) or he may simply not present well. Some people just don't make good witnesses, even if they are telling the absolute truth, because they have nervous habits that make them seem untruthful. For example, imagine Barney Fife on the stand, complete with stammer, inability to answer a question in less than 30,000 words, shifty eyes, nervous hands, easily upset and confused by questioning, etc. Barney on the stand would be a lawyer's dream... a DEFENCE lawyer's dream!

Hmm...With the improbability of the timing re: the first FM receipt and the truck moving, I wonder if it was DeDe who went to the first FM that morning in the truck?

The only real time I can imagine needing a vague lookalike in Terri's alibi is the gym. And since the gym comes right after her 'long aimless drive', had DDS been the person who checked into the gym with Terri's ID and put baby K in daycare, then Terri would have another hour unaccounted for in her alibi. Because we already know someone uninvolved in the case saw and spoke to Terri at the second FM.

I do not think Terri is in jail right now because the case is really just not leading that way.I hope LE is looking somewhere else now.I feel this should have happened a long time ago.I feel little Kyron was possibly hurt by a pediaphile associated with the school in some way.Possibly worked there.Possibly with a white truck.I do believe little Kyron was seen outside with a man in a truck?vehicle? near the school.I also believe they need to look more closely at the possibly male chaperone.There are other unknown sexual offenders.One in Beaverton and one in Eugene and one attempted abduction recently also.The only other theory I have is there really was someone in the truck with Terri that morning (And it wasn't DEE DEE) and like the sheriff said,we will be very surprised about certain things.

I do not think Terri is in jail right now because the case is really just not leading that way.I hope LE is looking somewhere else now.I feel this should have happened a long time ago.I feel little Kyron was possibly hurt by a pediaphile associated with the school in some way.Possibly worked there.Possibly with a white truck.I do believe little Kyron was seen outside with a man in a truck?vehicle? near the school.I also believe they need to look more closely at the possibly male chaperone.There are other unknown sexual offenders.One in Beaverton and one in Eugene and one attempted abduction recently also.The only other theory I have is there really was someone in the truck with Terri that morning (And it wasn't DEE DEE) and like the sheriff said,we will be very surprised about certain things.

I've never heard that Kyron was seen outside with a man in a truck.

I think if the investigation were leading toward a known pedophile or male chaperone that was seen by others, there would have been a sketch, a car description, a flier, a warning or a wanted poster. Especially if it was someone who worked at the school, which would give them a name and hundreds of people who could describe him.

I've never heard that Kyron was seen outside with a man in a truck.

I think if the investigation were leading toward a known pedophile or male chaperone that was seen by others, there would have been a sketch, a car description, a flier, a warning or a wanted poster. Especially if it was someone who worked at the school, which would give them a name and hundreds of people who could describe him.
You never know.That just might be coming.Maybe around Febuary?sometime.

You never know.That just might be coming.Maybe around Febuary?sometime.

Well, my guess is that if they knew there was a random child abductor (random in the sense he/she wasn't a family member) still at large in the area, who people had witnessed and could describe, they wouldn't wait until February to send out an alert. They've been very free with asking people for information related to their investigation -- I'd imagine they'd release a sketch and ask who had seen this person, and for parents to be on the lookout, and if parents had parked next to him or noticed him in the halls.

Well, my guess is that if they knew there was a random child abductor (random in the sense he/she wasn't a family member) still at large in the area, who people had witnessed and could describe, they wouldn't wait until February to send out an alert. They've been very free with asking people for information related to their investigation -- I'd imagine they'd release a sketch and ask who had seen this person, and for parents to be on the lookout, and if parents had parked next to him or noticed him in the halls.
I feel they are just now finding things out.A new perspective.February is when I believe the sheriff said he might put out POI or suspects.Just wait for it.We'll see what happens now.

This may be wrong place to post this but I just read somewhere on this site that a teacher in Roseburg was arrested for child *advertiser censored*. Isn't Roseburg near where Kyron was taken? Do you think this could be related or could be one of the things the police meant about the things that have come out from doing this investigation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back