MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here.

boys.jpg

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the three missing boys, or information leading to the location of Joann Taylor or is asked to contact the Morenci Police Department at 517-458-7104 or the Lenawee County Central Dispatch at 517-263-0524.

Media Links

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Arraignment update:

Judge keeps bond at $30M for missing Morenci boys' dad

Doug Guthrie / The Detroit News
Adrian— The father of three missing Morenci boys was arraigned today on three counts of parental kidnapping by a Lenawee County district judge, who continued John Russell Skelton's bond at $30 million.

Skelton answered routine legal questions from Judge James Sheridan with a clear and strong voice, replying to most questions with "Yes, sir."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101215/METRO/12150402/Judge-keeps-bond-at-$30M-for-missing-Morenci-boys--dad#ixzz18DAKxvkF

A 39-year-old father blamed for the disappearance of his three missing sons appeared via video in a Michigan courtroom for the first time Wednesday to face kidnapping charges.

Sitting in a wheelchair, John Skelton appeared in court by video from the Lenawee County jail, where he was lodged after waiving extradition Tuesday in Ohio. The unemployed truck driver said he understood the charges and couldn't afford to hire his own attorney.

John Glaser, the lawyer appointed to represent Skelton, did not immediately respond to a phone message Wednesday seeking comment.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/father-of-3-missing-778286.html

"Can you tell us , being local, if any searches are still taking place by landowners/individuals? Or has your weather been too bad?

Also can you tell us if the person who took JS to the hospital has ever come forth with a statement or has anything ever been said about that locally??

What has happened to JS's house?? I guess his parents did not come there to check it. I wonder if arrangements have been made with the landlord as far as how to handle the belongings, or if it will be left for now. Maybe that is something his attorney deals with??

I got to thinking...if JS didn't have insurance, what happens with the hospital bills he incurred at Fulton Health . What about the place in Toledo, or was that stay courtesy of the taxpayers?"

I did not know how to quote this from the close thread.
The town has grown quiet. I do work full time so I am gone most days during the day but the town looks like normal. Of course looks are deciving as it is not.
No formed searchs are happening that I am aware of. Ohio had open deer hunting season the week after the boys went missing and the following week too I believe. So I know some men were asking hunters to keep looking while out in the woods. We got hit with a snow storm Sat/Sun. Until then no snow. But right now the ground is covered with maybe 2 inches but has been blowing and drifting. The highs have been in the 20s.
I have only heard that a friend took him to the hospital but no name of who.
I went past the house a couple days ago and it still has crime scene tape around it. The back door was boarded shut. I maybe wrong but I thought they owned the home. My reasoning for that belief is because if you look at the pics the house once had a full porch but about two years ago they enclosed the one part to add a second bathroom. I guess I thought they owned it because if you rented I did not think a landlord would like alterations to the house like that.

TS and her parents did speak to the local paper about the boys. It is called the State Line Observer. Very nice touching stories talking about their personalities. She thanks the community and country really for all the help in looking for the boys. She shared a story about the Tuesday before they went missing. The boys were arguing like boys do and all ended up on the couch hugging her and saying a prayer. She stated it was her happy thought that keeps her going. Mom also talks about how the children in school and the fact that no child should have to ask about or worry about where their friends are. The discribed the children as "All American Boys."

Does anyone know how long it will be before Trisia gets back with me. I emailed on Sunday with all the requested personal info but have not heard anything back.

TS spoke to Fox Detroit 2 today. I copied it below how it works

Ok the link did not work. so I had to edit it out. but it is on their website.

Ah went to eye doc today, dealt w/headache from having eyes dilated...maybe I can see now & feeling better...needed my WS fix:) Need to catch up.

Anyway! Thank you keepinghope...I hope the hunters continue to keep an eye out, JIC.
I guess I had thought the house was a rental...OH it just hit me, I think I remember reading it was going to be foreclosed?! Boy what a mess.
I wonder why he stayed in the house- seems if she were the offcial custodial parents, the boys home would stay with them.
Very odd about this 'friend' that supposedly took him to the hospital...don't really want a name, but would be interesting to know their take on the situation, since they were the last regular joe to see him.

Girly girl- yes it does look like he is hurt on the face...I had to have a giggle, cuz had thought reading about the hearing , that the judge should have used his gavel on JS....
wonder if he hit the banister in his attempt?? Or ran into a fist somwhere???

Oh and I see now TS thinks the boys are alive...this may sound mean , but why does she speak to the boys- come home?? I would think, look into the camera and talk to whomever may have them...hmm
I wonder if she has attempted to explain this elusive Joann Taylor person she supposedly 'spoke' to.

Bring the boys home!! Come out come out, wherever you have them hidden.

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/adrian-skelton-enters-no-plea-on-kidnapping

if u look at his pictures the second one.. is he not banged up in the face.. wonder what happened...

so it looks like they can only charge him with kidnappin right now... that is insane...1 year and 1 day sentence if convected.... grrrrr

He will be out in 3 years...possibly less...if the kidnapping is all they get him on. If he did have an elaborate plan to send the kids off with someone, it's working wonderfully in his favor. So frustrating.

oh LaLaw2000
Only reason I wondered what it would cost to get him out, is I figure as 'dumb' as he has been thus far, I could only hope he would trip up and make a beeline to where ever the boys may be:)

Oh and I see now TS thinks the boys are alive...this may sound mean , but why does she speak to the boys- come home?? I would think, look into the camera and talk to whomever may have them...hmm
I wonder if she has attempted to explain this elusive Joann Taylor person she supposedly 'spoke' to.

I had not heard the TS had every spoke to JT. I thought that was just someone JS said existed. When I spoke to TS she said that she did not know this person.

What a wonderful photo album. I had not seen some of these picture. It really makes our little town look so pretty and kinda gives me the warm and fuzzys seeing all he people comeing together. I guess that is one good thing if there is any in this whole situation.

My house and husbands car are actually in the background of one of the pictures.

So, it is my theory only, that John is telling his family and friends that Tanya Skelton was abusing the boys.

That is why they either went along with hiding them, or aren't swinging from the rafters to get the boys home.

They think the boys are better off where they are.

Enough is enough.

The boys need to be brought home. Now. :(

What a wonderful photo album. I had not seen some of these picture. It really makes our little town look so pretty and kinda gives me the warm and fuzzys seeing all he people comeing together. I guess that is one good thing if there is any in this whole situation.

My house and husbands car are actually in the background of one of the pictures.

It's always amazing to see a community come out in full force to help. Gives one hope & faith that not all is bad in this world.

I'm so worried about these boys. If they are with someone - (and I hope they are because the alternative is painful to think about) can you imagine how confused and scared they must be? They must desperately want to go home to family and all that is familiar.

Please God - make him tell.

I had not heard the TS had every spoke to JT. I thought that was just someone JS said existed. When I spoke to TS she said that she did not know this person.

It was reported earlier in the case when it was first breaking.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/27/michigan.missing.children/

Weeks said Tanya Skelton had "contact with someone alleging to be Joann," adding only that this communication was not necessarily by phone or in person.

Some of us speculated she may have had contact via the online game JS and one of the sons had played together.

It was reported earlier in the case when it was first breaking.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/27/michigan.missing.children/

Weeks said Tanya Skelton had "contact with someone alleging to be Joann," adding only that this communication was not necessarily by phone or in person.

Some of us speculated she may have had contact via the online game JS and one of the sons had played together.

Thanks Jen, for finding that, I remembered seeing that...but there was nothing else said:waitasec:

odd

WHAT did I miss?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member