1158 users online (194 members and 964 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.12.15 Dr Jane Bock Report & CV

This was the only report in the massive 300+ page filing by the defense today. Although there are 2 exhibits missing - Dr. Kathy Reichs, and Dr. John Leeson.

I did not have enough cash to get the whole filing, so I got this one. I will list what the rest of it is about in the sticky Motions thread.

MM

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66828046...-Report-and-CV
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

WAIT!!! So he received this report on Sept 28! Did he not say that none of his experts had given him any reports? Tut-tut Jose.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Did Baez flat out lie to the court when he said that none of his experts had authored reports?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Did Baez flat out lie to the court when he said that none of his experts had authored reports?
    ....and then stupidly file a report with the old dates on it? Could he have not had the report resubmitted to himself by the expert with more recent dates on it and had it co-signed in order to avoid exposing himself (not that I want to give him tips on deception, but still)?
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

IMO.....not only did JB perjur himself in open court by stating no reports had been authored, but he blatantly violated rules of discovery. Those are not small issues.

Me thinks the Florida Bar will take notice.

I should add that as of right now, it appears that WEBSLEUTHS is the only place this is available. Someone did purchase the whole filing (329 pages) late in the day, not sure who or if they'll get it up on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    IMO.....not only did JB perjur himself in open court by stating no reports had been authored, but he blatantly violated rules of discovery. Those are not small issues.

I hope you're right!! I wonder if someone will notify them?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    I should add that as of right now, it appears that WEBSLEUTHS is the only place this is available. Someone did purchase the whole filing (329 pages) late in the day, not sure who or if they'll get it up on the web.

I saw a posting indicating that WFTV did pick up documents and were going through them. At least it was said this was reported by their local news just a bit ago.

Help us help you

This was the only report in the massive 300+ page filing by the defense today. Although there are 2 exhibits missing - Dr. Kathy Reichs, and Dr. John Leeson.

I did not have enough cash to get the whole filing, so I got this one. I will list what the rest of it is about in the sticky Motions thread.

MM

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66828046...-Report-and-CV
    Muzikman thank you.

Will someone please re-post how we can contribute the the "copy fund".

Why the Dec 7th notary stamp date, from a Colorado notary, yet the Sept date in the heading of the document? This makes very little sense to me.

Because of YOU!!!! Luv ya work especially the early stuff

I suspect the Fl. Bar was notified as soon as this was filed.

Quote Originally Posted by IvyM View Post
    Muzikman thank you.

Will someone please re-post how we can contribute the the "copy fund".
    It might not be necessary at this time, if whoever bought the whole thing will put it up. Or if these CV's, which is almost all of what this filing is, can be found online for free.

I did a page count on all of the separate CV's in the filing and will post it shortly in the Motions sticky thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post

One can only hope. Having said that, I can see the defense getting away with being so blatantly (UN)qualified and (UN)inspiring.

I want ICA to pay the price for what she has done. Death would be small penance for taking her daughters life.

I'm sorry Florida, but I think this is tax dollars well spent. I would like to be the one to put the needle....where it belongs.

IMOO
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Anyone else think JB is "hoping" for a bar complaint so he can be thrown off the case????

This is no longer "worth" his time.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast