Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    I just don't understand this. Neither EJ or TPS are masterminds. If they did as EJ says they did there should be an electronic trail, phone records, texts, computer, something. How is it possible that there is nothing that can confirm what EJ has said? That is why I am so fearful that she did harm Gabriel.

The phone EJ got in SA was a pay-as-you-go, so yes, they did use throw away phones. Then there's the laptop EJ got rid of right before they found her - so right there are two electronic trails they can't follow. It's super easy to not have a paper trail. From what we've learned about underground/illegal adoptions, it's pretty scary what those people can do.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:

TPS is one creepy and scary person. I wonder just how different all this would be had EJ never met her.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Dumb question I know, but:

Why isn't the FBI in on this?

This is obvious 'conspiracy' between two parties to break the law and it was over state lines.

I thought the FBI got into cases when it was from state to state. Not to mention kidnapping.

Just curious,
    fran

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Dumb question I know, but:

Why isn't the FBI in on this?

This is obvious 'conspiracy' between two parties to break the law and it was over state lines.

I thought the FBI got into cases when it was from state to state. Not to mention kidnapping.

Just curious,
    fran
    They are. Both FBI Phoenix and FBI San Antonio primarily.

Other FBI agencies such as FBI Nashville have also worked on Gabe's case.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Do you recall if Tammi and Jack have been questioned by the FBI?

TIA
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    TPS is one creepy and scary person. I wonder just how different all this would be had EJ never met her.
    Perfect storm of, in MY OPINION, untreated or inadequately treated mental illnesses and personality disorders.

The treatment of precious Gabriel as "property" with complete disregard for parental and GOD GIVEN rights is sickening.

Spouting bible verses doe NOT make one GOD, no matter how grandiose, entitled, narcissitic, or oppositionally defiant.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Snipped from above post
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    "She said that her adoption lawyer in Tennessee could get a birth certificate saying she gave birth to the baby. She said she had 30 days to be able to turn that in, saying it was a home birth and that she, you know, no one would know the couple months difference, and you know, in a few years, no one would know what the baby looked like,"

Remember JS telling EJ that in the jail call?
    I remember it well...but TPS probably wasn't thinking there would be Websleuths who would look for this child until their dying day...and that there would be very talented people who would continue to do age progression photos of Gabriel for years, and years, and years to come.
    I hope whoever has Gabriel sees this most recent APP and freaks out because it looks so much like Gabriel. Poor baby may have to be kept in hiding most of his life.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...37894&seqNum=1

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Since the body did not turn out to be haleigh dunn's and apparently a male. (the person that discovered the body said they saw a childs hand) Could this be Gabriel?
    Body found in Texas about 4 hours from san antonio

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    Since the body did not turn out to be haleigh dunn's and apparently a male. (the person that discovered the body said they saw a childs hand) Could this be Gabriel?
    Body found in Texas about 4 hours from san antonio

What body????

ETA:

According to news reports, since they thought it could have been a 13 year old cheerleader, it couldn't be Gabriel since he is a baby.
    Last edited by artsy1; 03-23-2012 at 10:29 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

IMO the remains would have been identified as those of a baby, if indeed it was a baby. Gabriel was just a baby when he was stolen from his father.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
    What body????

ETA:

According to news reports, since they thought it could have been a 13 year old cheerleader, it couldn't be Gabriel since he is a baby.
    Human remains found not those of missing Texas girl Hailey Dunn

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...l-hailey-dunn/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2