Status
Not open for further replies.

Aedrys

If justice doesn't get you, karma will.
Reaction score
Evidence To Be Released In Anthony Case
3:37 pm EST December 16, 2010

-snipped-
Also on Friday, prosecutors are expected to release more documents to the public, including jail letters and videotaped interviews with law enforcement.

Article: http://www.wesh.com/r/26162949/detail.html

Wow, Tron Legacy and a Doc Dump on the same day. How cool is that?

Can't wait for it!!!!! YAY DOC DUMP!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Now to work out how to secretively WS while pretending to socialize at weekend Christmas extravaganza....may have to hide laptop in kitchen and pretend to be creating fancy horse doovers.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Now to work out how to secretively WS while pretending to socialize at weekend Christmas extravaganza....may have to hide laptop in kitchen and pretend to be creating fancy horse doovers.

ROFL. I'll be at home grading finals tomorrow. Must. Not. Distract myself. With doc dump! LOL.

I'm dying to see those documents, though!

I'll get'em. :rocker:

YEAH! GO MUZIKMAN GO!!!!

So do they know you on a first name basis at the courthouse now? Lol. Can't wait to see what you bring us!

And I can't believe there's more jail letters. Has Casey not learned? Or is this more mommy writing to Casey? *big eyeroll either way*

I wonder if that cat pooped on the carpet again and Cindy just had to tell Casey about it.

Is this going to be more than the 300 pages that were talked about yesterday, where MM got the one filing?

:woohoo: :woohoo:

I have the day off tomorrow! I can't believe it...a doc dump day that I don't have to alt/tab between Websleuths and excel!! :blushing:

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Muzikman, do you need some funds for the till? We will be happy to oblige.

I don't know if I can stomach any more fan mail to ICA - those letters from the public are ridiculous and so crazy, they're sad. Seems she has the same faithful following of psychologically unstable groupies who write to her repeatedly. Sure hope it's not more of the same.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yes, Virginia! There is a Santa Claus! :dance:

Aw geez! I won't be able to get on here until the afternoon! At least I know ya'll will have it seperated and titled by then!

Oh.... is this the LE inteview with Cindy we have been waiting to see? So glad that I don't have to work tomorrow! Already went to the store and stocked up on everything I might need. :woohoo:

Oh.... is this the LE inteview with Cindy we have been waiting to see? So glad that I don't have to work tomorrow! Already went to the store and stocked up on everything I might need. :woohoo:

Not sure what interview it will be. I'm only hoping it is. However if it IS the CA interview, I may color myself psychic, call DC on a cell phone and incubate something.

It is going to take a lot of willpower on my part to work tomorrow. I can take 15 minute breaks every 15 minutes, right?

It is going to take a lot of willpower on my part to work tomorrow. I can take 15 minute breaks every 15 minutes, right?

I believe that according to the Employee Code, Paragraph 23, subsection 1.84, Emergency Situations, employees may take 15-minute breaks every 30 seconds.

I can write you an excuse if you need one. :D

I knew I should not have been nice and gave my dental appointment away to the person in pain - rescheduled for tomorrow. (but I didn't want to drive in the 8 inches of snow either!LOL)
Wait for me to get home -- okay, like duh - you won't wait for me!

Dear Santa,
Please make it good! Oh and if you could toss Brandon Snow in that would be great!
@@ <--------- your cookies and milk ----> \_/

I will pass out Prozac for CA interview before the release. This way we will not all be as ahemmmm ahemmmmm crazy as she is before it is all over with. Trying to read just one almost sent me over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth