GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.ktnv.com/story/13686314/missing-persons-report-issued-for-las-vegas-strip-performer

Missing persons report issued for Las Vegas Strip performer
Updated: Dec 16, 2010 3:53 PM EST

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) – Metro Police have issued a missing persons report for a Las Vegas Strip performer.

31-year-old Deborah Flores-Narvaez, a dancer for Fantasy at the Luxor, was last seen leaving her house near Las Vegas Boulevard and Tropicana on Sunday evening.

Deborah is a Hispanic female standing 5'5" tall and weighing 120 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Deborah drives a 1997 four-door maroon Chevy Prism with Maryland license plates 73547CD.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

Anita Mann of Anita Mann Productions released the following statement on behalf of Fantasy at the Luxor:

"Our hearts and prayers are with Debbie's family through this difficult time. We strongly urge anyone who may have information about her whereabouts to contact the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, immediately."

More pictures at link

13686314_BG1.jpg

Las Vegas Metro police are asking for the public's help in finding a dancer who went missing Sunday night.

Police said Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, was last seen leaving her home near Las Vegas Boulevard and Tropicana Avenue about 7 p.m.

She drives a maroon 1997 four-door Chevrolet Prism with Maryland license plate 73547CD.

Flores-Narveaz is described as Hispanic, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 120 pounds and with brown hair and brown eyes.

<snip>

Celeste Flores, said her sister got dressed Sunday night and told her roommate that she was going to Griffith's house.

"I'm constantly getting calls from people saying, 'it's not like her, she never does this.'"

Flores' ex-boyfriend, Blu Griffith, said she came over to his home about 7:30 p.m. that night and spoke briefly before she left to meet with friends.
He told FOX5 they hope they find her.

Some people told Celeste Flores that her sister was upset about something, although others said nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

more here

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/26160970/detail.html

I find it a bit concerning that they are reporting she was last seen leaving HER home, but that her ex is saying that she dropped by his house after that. Wouldn't THAT be the last sighting?

I wish they would be more specific about where she lived. Any "residences" I can think of near Tropicana and Las Vegas Boulevard are not the finest in town.

Good to see she is getting media coverage.

I just saw this. Agree - good to see media coverage.

I find it a bit concerning that they are reporting she was last seen leaving HER home, but that her ex is saying that she dropped by his house after that. Wouldn't THAT be the last sighting?

I wish they would be more specific about where she lived. Any "residences" I can think of near Tropicana and Las Vegas Boulevard are not the finest in town.

Good to see she is getting media coverage.

Nevermind - I found where it is! She sounds like a very accomplished woman and quite beautiful. I so hope she's okay.

13686325_BG2.jpg

I thought I saw a story on the Fox 5 10:00pm news last night that the car had been located. However, I cannot find anything about that this morning, and the news today is still giving description of the missing car. So, now I'm confused!

I thought I saw a story on the Fox 5 10:00pm news last night that the car had been located. However, I cannot find anything about that this morning, and the news today is still giving description of the missing car. So, now I'm confused!

finally something to read, cats5vegas.

The car of a missing Las Vegas Strip dancer in which she was last seen driving was found Thursday evening in the northeast section of Las Vegas, Metro Police said.

Officers said the maroon 1997 Chevrolet Prism with Maryland license plates belonging to 31-year-old Deborah Flores-Narvaez was found in a lot on East Carey Avenue just west of Nellis Blvd.

Metro said there were nothing suspicious in the car or signs of the missing woman.

http://www.mynews3.com/story.php?id=34231&n=5035

Missing Dancer's Car Found Abandoned

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/13704210/breaking-news-missing-womans-car-found

Police say they found the car abandoned on Thursday afternoon in the northeast part of Las Vegas. According to posts on Facebook by her family, Debbie's purse was also found inside the vehicle.

This is not looking good.

No - doesn't look good at all.

The location of the car is far away from where Debbie lives. Wonder where the ex-BF lives? I wish they would be more clear about her visit to his house after she left home. I've seen now where the last time she was seen was leaving home at 7:00 PM. Then they quote the BF saying she left his house at 7:30. Today it was 7:30 or 8:00. WTH? Is this bad reporting or something more?

The car of a missing dancer was located by Las Vegas police Thursday night, and investigators are scouring it for clues into the 31-year-old's disappearance.

Las Vegas police would not say where the car was found. Spokesman Barbara Morgan said only that the vehicle was intact.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/missing-da...nvestigation-continues-112105019.html?ref=019

See what I mean? Other news outlets are saying the car was located in the area of North Nellis and Carey Avenue.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

ETA - News 3 just reported the car was found near Nellis and Carey. A resident nearby said she noticed the car on MONDAY, but it wasn't reported until yesterday.

:(

<snip>

Police are examining all scenarios. They will also likely question her most recent ex-boyfriend, who was the last person to see her before her disappearance.

"It was a bad break-up," Celeste said. "I'm hearing different stories that it was good, it was bad. There were times when she was upset about it."

Theresa Howey reported seeing Debbie's car on Monday near an abandoned home at Carey Avenue and Lamb Boulevard. She says she saw the car on the other side of a chain link fence. "Between 3:40 and 4:15 Monday afternoon, it showed up," Howey said.

more here - including LE not confirming Debbie's car was found at Carey and Lamb

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/13707158/search-for-missing-woman-intensifies

<snip>

Police are examining all scenarios. They will also likely question her most recent ex-boyfriend, who was the last person to see her before her disappearance.

"It was a bad break-up," Celeste said. "I'm hearing different stories that it was good, it was bad. There were times when she was upset about it."

Theresa Howey reported seeing Debbie's car on Monday near an abandoned home at Carey Avenue and Lamb Boulevard. She says she saw the car on the other side of a chain link fence. "Between 3:40 and 4:15 Monday afternoon, it showed up," Howey said.

more here - including LE not confirming Debbie's car was found at Carey and Lamb

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/13707158/search-for-missing-woman-intensifies
also from your link:

Police found a purse in Debbie's car. They are also planning to examine her cell phone records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer