Steve Thomas on Larry King tonight

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight on LKL (CNN) Steve Thomas will be part of the "Best Of" Larry King Live. Guessing they will show the time he accused Patsy of killing JonBenet.

9:00 PM Eastern.

Since I'm not American my knowledge of the 'debate' between Steve Thomas and the Ramseys on 'Larry King' is based on reading the transcripts. Obviously words on paper don't show all the inflections of spoken language but nonetheless, it was certainly an insightful exchange of words.

The defensive nature of the Ramseys in the debate always struck me. They just seemed to be looking for ways to denounce any fact and cast doubt.It was as if they were attempting to play the ol' political strategy of relative exclusion as opposed to personal inclusion i.e. it couldn't be us because that doesn't satisfy reasonable doubt etc.

Whilst I don't agree with Steve Thomas's 'bed-wetting' theory I do feel he was a decent guy who wanted justice.

TIME MAGAZINE has the JonBenet Ramsey Murder in it's TOP 10 unsolved crimes.

I taped LKL last night and for the life of me, I can't find Steve Thomas on it. Is it me or was there some mix up?

I taped LKL last night and for the life of me, I can't find Steve Thomas on it. Is it me or was there some mix up?
Me too, Beck. I think last night was his final live show, and the next two weeks will be past shows. Maybe the Thomas v Ramsey segment will be one of those. If so, the good thing is it will be the entire show, and not just a quick segment.

Think I'll just set up the dvr to grab LKL every night so that I won't miss it. I have never seen it for myself either, just read the transcripts.

TIME MAGAZINE has the JonBenet Ramsey Murder in it's TOP 10 unsolved crimes.

Is this in the current Time Magazine that's out now? I know that a couple of years ago, for the 75th anniversary of the Lindbergh kidnapping, Time Magazine made a list of the biggest unsolved mysteries (there was more than 10) and JBR was one of them. Are you talking about a new list?

Nevermind. They made two lists where they mentioned JBR as being one of the most infamous crimes:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1867198_1867170_1867284,00.html

http://www.time.com/time/2007/crimes/20.html

SAVE YOUR MONEY. The latest issue of the GLOBE (purveyors of the stolen autopsy photos and employes of the very skeevy Jeff Shapiro) have "JB'S MURDER SOLVED!!!" as their cover story. Of course, as you read the (very small) article, you read that it isn't solved (as if), and reports only what we all know - that the BPD wants to look at the case again and that the three TOP SUSPECTS are (ready............) UNKOWN MALE, SANTA BILL, and MICHAEL HELGOTH. BOTH were cleared by DNA and writing samples. Interesting that they name two dead people, as dead people cannot sue for libel nor can others sue on their behalf.

It's funny to me that the tabloids never say that it could be someone in cahoots with another who knew the family very well. Just because people's dna is cleared doesn't mean that they are 100% not involved.

SAVE YOUR MONEY. The latest issue of the GLOBE (purveyors of the stolen autopsy photos and employes of the very skeevy Jeff Shapiro) have "JB'S MURDER SOLVED!!!" as their cover story. Of course, as you read the (very small) article, you read that it isn't solved (as if), and reports only what we all know - that the BPD wants to look at the case again and that the three TOP SUSPECTS are (ready............) UNKOWN MALE, SANTA BILL, and MICHAEL HELGOTH. BOTH were cleared by DNA and writing samples. Interesting that they name two dead people, as dead people cannot sue for libel nor can others sue on their behalf.

You know what, DeeDee? It's been speculated that JS reads here. If so, he has got to be pretty dense or so IDI that he is blinded to the evidence. He sure doesn't get that carp from reading here! Of course, the Globe is never going to print the truth, they either don't have the cajones or are too afraid of being sued. They should really just shut up about the murder of JonBenet.

The tabloids use to be RDI but now they seem to be IDI; it's the same for the mainstream media. What was the reason for the change? If it's because they are afraid of being sued, why would they be afraid in 2010 but not afraid in 1997?

The tabloids use to be RDI but now they seem to be IDI; it's the same for the mainstream media. What was the reason for the change? If it's because they are afraid of being sued, why would they be afraid in 2010 but not afraid in 1997?

The media just absorbs what ever bull***** it is fed. Excuse my bluntness.

Newspapers will take any stance which suits their goals.Further, many people are easily swayed by the disingenuous 'touch dna' cleared the Ramseys argument. If they actually read the case they would know this is not the case.

Newspapers will take any stance which suits their goals.Further, many people are easily swayed by the disingenuous 'touch dna' cleared the Ramseys argument. If they actually read the case they would know this is not the case.

Let's not forget: that Wood wasn't in the mix in 1997, either.

But you're right, LFB: no one in the media bothers to do any RESEARCH.

When did Lin Wood become their lawyer? I'm pretty sure the media was RDI at least until the mid-2000's.

Yep. Mainstream media's intent on IDI can be summed up in two words:
Mary Lacy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401