'Beach Joins Caylee Forum Moderators

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
'Beach has graciously agreed to help moderate here in the Caylee Forum. Please welcome her in this new role. I know she's gonna be terrific!

Thanks, 'Beach!

Welcome and mucho respect to you, Beach, for taking this on!

Welcome to your new role. I promise I will try to behave.

Congratulations Beach! All I can say is your are brave to be in these threads. Be sure to wear your pads and helmet. 143 days to go!

Looks like Santa came early to those who were extra good this year...thank you Santa for giving us such a great new mod and a doc dump all in the same day!. ;)

Congratulations 'Beach!!!

congratulations.gif
:hug:
'Beach is our new MOD
Doc dump today
143 days till trial
Yes, Virginia-There is a Santa Claus!!!
G.gif

Yay, 'Beach!!! I know you'll do an awesome job! Congrats!

Sooooooo............ Do you get medical benefits with this job? Dental? Vacation? Company car? When are you up for pay review? :D

Congratulations, 'Beach. I'll try my best to behave.

Great job!
:bowdown:

Congratulation!
:partyguy:

Hooray for 'Beach and WS ~ a great choice for all of us!!!

I don't post often but enjoy reading. Congrats Beach on becoming a mod. I enjoy reading your insightful comments and am sure you'll do great in you new position. Merry Christmas!

Congrats, Beach and hope you still continue to post often. I so enjoy reading your posts.

All is good ... now Bond I hope to see more of your in-depth analysis posting again. We know Beach will continue doing her part, especially since her exam is over. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back