Virgin Mary Appears on Balloon at Car Lot

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Click the link to see the holy balloon :doh:

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=2242527&nav=0w0vQRHe

~~~~~

AUGUST 31, 2004 - In this area of South Texas where the Virgin Mary is taken very, very seriously, any reported apparitions become centers of attraction.

Now a Valley man claims he's seen the Virgin Mary on a balloon! Yes a balloon.

Javier Fuentes, a salesman a Payne Weslaco Motors, says he was out to sell new cars Tuesday morning until his day "blew up" into something else.

"Everybody was blowing some balloons and we noticed that this image came from the balloon," said Fuentes. "And everybody was agreeing that it looked like the Virgin Mary."

On closer inspection, Fuentes says he noted that the image was more than just a possible defect on a balloon.

"That's what I thought in the beginning and I tried to erase it and I couldn't. I even tried to put some saliva on it and it didn't go away."

And some of his co-workers at the dealership say they were moved to tears after seeing the image.

"I got the chills, and I've had the chills on and off," said Margaret Cavazos.

Looks more like Gaia, especially on the green balloon. But anyone can see what they want to see....

Remember those prints a few years back that you had to look crosseyed at for 10 minutes to see a 3-D image. I looked crosseyed at that balloon and still cant see the Virgin Mary.

tybee204 said:
Remember those prints a few years back that you had to look crosseyed at for 10 minutes to see a 3-D image. I looked crosseyed at that balloon and still cant see the Virgin Mary.
Can you see a Telly Tubby or Boom Bah?

OK I won't say what it reminds me of, but it's not the Virgin Mary, and also not a teletubby or BooBah.

BirdieBoo said:
OK I won't say what it reminds me of,
It reminds me of a fault in the latex that delusional people are turning into a modern day miracle to sell used cars.

Casshew said:
It reminds me of a fault in the latex that delusional people are turning into a modern day miracle to sell used cars.
But hey, it's not, because a fault could be washed off with spit. The guy SAID so. :rolleyes:

Ghostwheel said:
But hey, it's not, because a fault could be washed off with spit. The guy SAID so. :rolleyes:
LOL... maybe he should have tried holy water :slap:

Hello, I'm a newbie here *waves*

The outline of the image is very similar to Our Lady of Guadalupe, a famous apparition of the Blessed Virgin that is VERY popular among hispanics as it
occurred in Mexico, hence the name. Granted, it's a stretch, but I can see how someone who was very familiar with Guadalupe could see some similarities in the outlines, at least.

Thank you! I'll get the hang of these emoticons yet, lol! :waitasec: There is more about me in the Laci discussions, if curious.

The shape is similar to Our Lady of Guadalupe, which you can see here:
http://www.sancta.org/intro.html

If you actually read it, you might understand why it would have importance to these people.

Whether it truly is a sign from God, or a way for him to get attention and sell more cars, will be between him and God.

Kelly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back