1013 users online (186 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

**This is not a discussion thread.**

Post a factual/objective-type question or leave an answer. This thread is not for opinion or subjective questions.

Just leave a question OR leave an answer.

List Q&A Thread #8 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86705"]here[/ame] FYI.
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 12-21-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Isn't there a status hearing Dec.20 (Monday) at 1:30pm? I plan to attend if there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Amil View Post
    Isn't there a status hearing Dec.20 (Monday) at 1:30pm? I plan to attend if there is.
    there sure is! Have fun!
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 12-20-2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: inserted question quote

Quote Originally Posted by Amil View Post
    According to our calendar it is a hearing set re. Ann Finnell's motion to seal penalty phase discovery. I'm thinking Judge Perry will do a quick status check though since I don't see another status hearing set this month.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...h=12&year=2010

A question about trial

I am sure the trial will be televised at least I am hoping but for witnesses like Cindy, George, Lee etc that have to testify and will not be permitted in the courtroom they will be able to watch the televised trial and get their answers that way, that seems to worry me I guess my question is what can be done to keep them from watching televised trial????

Imo

We have a lot of legal experts on the board who will be able to answer this question far more legally and expertly than I can, but I believe the SA has some very specific questions that have been asked and answered in their prior depositions. When this same information is asked at trial, another answer any of those people pull out of the air because they decide to change their story will be quickly refuted by their own testimony. Witnesses cannot commit perjury (by lying), there are serious penalties for that.

It is way to late for them to be influenced by watching other testimony.

Whoops - my apologies JBJ - I started this answer in one thread and ended up in another non-discussion thread....eek.

Whoops again - you can see I was upset with my ruling breaking - sorry BJB

Quote Originally Posted by wendi View Post
    I am sure the trial will be televised at least I am hoping but for witnesses like Cindy, George, Lee etc that have to testify and will not be permitted in the courtroom they will be able to watch the televised trial and get their answers that way, that seems to worry me I guess my question is what can be done to keep them from watching televised trial????
    They will be admonished firmly not to watch the trial, but they won't be sequestered or anything. Basically, they are on their own to honor the order.

Yeah, I know....

Once they finish testifying, and if they are not expected to be recalled, they will be allowed to sit in the gallery and watch the remainder of the trial. Obviously I have no clue how the SA plans on presenting their case-in-chief and the order they plan on calling the witnesses, but I have a hunch that the SA's share your concerns. It won't be lost on them.

Is there a hearing tomorrow and does anyone know what time? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    Is there a hearing tomorrow and does anyone know what time? Thank you.
    HHJP did say he could hear the motions at 5:00PM but I've yet to see this confirmed. However at that time, HHJP was talking about the Kronk motion, and Lee's travel receipts I believe. The current motions were filed after this last hearing.

Snaz just reported in Today's News:

Just heard on the local news that a hearing has been scheduled to hear these motions for January 3 at 1:30 p.m.

Has anyone heard about a ruling for the Motion to Seal?

Will WFTV, WESH, Click Orlando, Fox Orlando etc be broadcasting the full trial over the internet the same way they have been covering the hearings do we think?
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Can anyone point me to a link or tell me when the zanny myspace page was created? The one with the Dora the Explorer pic as the profile pic? I did see that it was last accessed the very same day that ICA went to jail for good, and has not been accessed since....so I'm curious to know when it was created, before or after June 15th. Thanks!

bumpin it up

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast