1057 users online (243 members and 814 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Man auditions for AGT after hearing wife may be dead

I think this is interesting...

This man is told his wife may possibly be dead (they were staying in Los Angeles at the Biltmore Hotel). Immediately after hearing this news of her possible death, he is given the opportunity to still audition for America's Got Talent....which he accepts.

She was found dead at the bottom of a stairwell located not terribly far from their room.

(I thought it was interesting that in the video he states "there is nothing that would ever link me to this crime". Not exactly what I would expect to hear from him...he has offered a reward. We'll see what else shakes loose here.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cri...ath.cnn?hpt=C2

As I do more searching, I find another article where his story has changed...he originally stated that she had gone in to take a bath at 3:00 a.m. and he fell asleep. In this article he now said she had left to get ice. He also admits to taking ecstasy that evening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-murdered.html

The show must go on....

How does he continue on with the auditions after LE show him a photo of his deceased wife...wow, that's dedication, eh...After 26 years of marriage...He's shown a photo and said she was strangled?? He could tell from the photo???

He admits to using ecstacy and gets arrested for possession....How incredibly insane...I do hope they find out who did this to this poor woman...JMHO

Rest Peacefully
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man by argument.

William McAdoo

I'm sitting here reading the articles and watching the video, like this:

I know everyone deals with grief and pain in different ways, but his instant reaction to go on with the audition is bizarre. That audition would have been the least of my worries...

I heard about this a couple of days ago and watched his demeanor while he was being interviewed. This guy KNOWS exactly what happened, IMO. I think all he accomplished by going on with the audition was to create suspicion on himself.

I hope we will eventually know what happens with this guy, because I think he had something to do with his wife's death.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    I heard about this a couple of days ago and watched his demeanor while he was being interviewed. This guy KNOWS exactly what happened, IMO. I think all he accomplished by going on with the audition was to create suspicion on himself.

I hope we will eventually know what happens with this guy, because I think he had something to do with his wife's death.
    ITA
    A) How can you sing when your wife is dead? I would have expected shock, not song
    B) He never made any reference to going to the Hospital, his loss, his childrens loss.
    C) It was an entire Me, Me, Me, display.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Radar online has pics of the scene:

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/95985

Back in October TMZ reported that LE named the hubby a POI:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/25/americ...on-hotel-fall/

He is a very selfish man and it appears to me he knows what did happen to his wife. I'm sure he was involved with her death.

Goz

I saw the video on CNN earlier today.

I thought it was completely bizarre that he wanted to audition after his wife had died.

There was something so chilling when they showed the view of the stairwell.

His demeanor one word...sociopath.

I am equally disturbed that someone from AGT offered to let him audition even though he had just been informed that his wife had died. It shows how full of themselves the AGT people are. The proper thing to do would be to tell the contestant to go do what he needed to do and they would let him audition another time.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    He killed her!

Joe Finley is now offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in his wife's "murder". He has also hired two high-profile attorneys.

He is quoted once again as stating "I will never be arrested for my wife's murder. There is no chance. There's nothing that would ever link me to this crime."

That quote really bothers me. Not exactly a protestation of innocence to me.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/23/...ex.html?hpt=T2

Hink, hink, and more hink. While I have no proof, I'm convinced he did this.

MOO

Mel

Has anyone heard anything at all on this? I can't seem to find any updates.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast