1184 users online (267 members and 917 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL area
    Posts
    2,406

    Picture on Cindy's Purse @ 2010.12.20 Hearing

    When I watched the video of the hearing, I found the picture Cindy chose for her purse to be very interesting. I could not see whether there was another picture on the other side but if there wasn't.............

    From what I remember this picture of Caylee and her great grandfather was one of the last pictures ever taken of Caylee. Wasn't it from the day Cindy and Caylee went to visit great grandfather? But even more interesting than this was the fact that Cindy did not choose a picture of KC and Caylee to attach to her purse.

    Makes me wonder if Cindy is 'trying to say something'. I would have expected any picture of Caylee that she wanted the pubic to see would also have KC in it.

    Am I making too much of this?
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    It was the last picture of Caylee :-(
    That's probably all it is IMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    It's her father with her baby. That's what it is. It's her way of saying Caylee was hers, not Casey's, I bet. It's like a selfish memorial to her. Hmmm. I wonder if this means that grandpa passed away, and we never heard about it?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,721
    Could that be the smirk ICA gave as she left the courtroom? Was CA sitting close enough for ICA to get a look?

    I do hope AP is still alive, poor guy I wonder if he ever asks for Caylee and what do these folks tell him...JMHO

    Justice for Caylee
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man by argument.

    William McAdoo

  5. #5
    Video hung so badly, I never saw her purse!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,971
    Public relations.

    Cindy and Co. realize that the American people view this picture with much emotion and sympathy for Caylee and her Grandfather. This is the first time Cindy has worn this picture. She is trying to revamp her "set in stone" image as an enabling, cover for her murdering daughter, at all cost, reputation. Well, IMO it's going to take a LOT more than this to change public perception. It's pretty pathetic that she would use this now (when she never has before).

    It's like putting a chandelier in a mobile home, if you ask me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,611
    Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    Video hung so badly, I never saw her purse!
    Yes, why is that? I'm very frustrated that none of the live streams work on my work computer and none of the local station videos can be played. I don't know what software is missing that I would need but I can't install it anyway. I can get youtube videos fine. At home I can watch the video but it gets hung up every few seconds. It never used to do that...I hope things change before May!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Yes, why is that? I'm very frustrated that none of the live streams work on my work computer and none of the local station videos can be played. I don't know what software is missing that I would need but I can't install it anyway. I can get youtube videos fine. At home I can watch the video but it gets hung up every few seconds. It never used to do that...I hope things change before May!!


    Ditto! Just started with last couple of hearings.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    613
    That photo is interesting to me. With GA missing at these hearings and her friends missing...(where were her friends?) maybe she wanted the photo to be her "companion". CA odd odd odd and she has odd ideas. She is as me me me as her daughter and perhaps even more so. She has tried to make this event about herself from the very start. She is "lonely" now that the throng and attention is gone.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,427
    If it was me that lost a grandchild, I would have the last picture of my grandchild on me at all times. For me personally, it would be very comforting.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    Public relations.

    Cindy and Co. realize that the American people view this picture with much emotion and sympathy for Caylee and her Grandfather. This is the first time Cindy has worn this picture. She is trying to revamp her "set in stone" image as an enabling, cover for her murdering daughter, at all cost, reputation. Well, IMO it's going to take a LOT more than this to change public perception. It's pretty pathetic that she would use this now (when she never has before).

    It's like putting a chandelier in a mobile home, if you ask me.
    It would not surprise me in the least if Mr. Lippman recommended she carry that picture to make her more sympathetic. That is totally something he would advise her to do. *shakes head*

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    If it was me that lost a grandchild, I would have the last picture of my grandchild on me at all times. For me personally, it would be very comforting.
    I agree. I would do the same. If it gives her comfort that is all that important. jmo

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I agree. I would do the same. If it gives her comfort that is all that important. jmo
    I would say the same, but has Cindy ever done anything in this case in front of a camera for her own comfort? If it were anyone else, I would think that. But not with her. There's always some underlying motive for everything she does. And if she needed comfort so much, she would have had that picture on her purse loooooooong before now, not two and half or so years later. She just wants everyone to think she needs comfort because she's the perfect grandmother who lost her perfect grandchild. Well, Cindy, it's not working, at least not for me.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    But if the camera had not taken a shot of the picture we would have never known it was there and the attention now would not be on her. Attention needs to be drawn away from CA. If we do not comment about the little things she does she will eventually get it and the press will stop its focus on her. If she needs to heal she has to realize the focus should not be on her. While I agree somewhat with what you say I think taking the focus about little things away from her is good. Her attorney is attempting to keep her out of the limelight and you can see where that has gotten them. The new attorney has been sucked in as well issuing that public comment about their marriage. As many posters stated, who cares??? They did not have a marriage before this, they had a partnership and probably not a good one. jmo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    hmmmmmmm, I thought Cindy still was looking for an alive Caylee.............
    does she still wear cremation jewelry also????
    Yes we would have Caylee (our babies) with is us with no motive, but
    Cindy has shown us what motives are all about..............JMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Cindy's Testimony at 911 Tapes Hearing
    By Pattymarie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 335
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:17 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 10:00 PM
  3. Hearing today to force cindy and george to talk
    By maswondering2 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:50 PM
  4. 2009.07.24 Hearing 1:30pm: George and Cindy Anthony MAY be back in court
    By salvarenga in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 10:04 AM
  5. Will Cindy attend the Motion Hearing Friday
    By ThoughtElf in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 11:33 AM