21 Dec 2010 - Tammi Smith: "God wanted us to take Gabriel" (audio)

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Smith Audio: 'God Wanted Us To Take Gabriel'
New Recordings Show Desperate Desire To Adopt Missing Baby

http://www.kpho.com/news/26204667/detail.html

But CBS 5 News had obtained new recordings showing how sure Tammi Smith and her husband, Jack, were that Gabriel would be theirs. The recordings further reveal what the Smiths did to try to adopt Gabriel even after the boy vanished.

snip

"I really believed that God wanted us to take that baby," Tammi Smith told McQueary during the call.

She said she felt meeting Elizabeth in the airport was divine intervention. Smith had already alerted friends to the new addition to her family, and without McQueary's knowledge or permission, she prepared for her new child.

"We went and bought a brand new crib. We bought everything. We bought a house full of baby food, formula, diapers, you name it. We went and bought everything, a crib, a new dress, everything for him. And here we are, just, you know, really upset about it," Smith told McQueary.

That conversation happened shortly after Gabriel disappeared, and McQueary said he had no idea that Tammi Smith had allegedly forged court documents with Johnson to try and steal custody out from under the father.

The Smiths told McQueary they were in contact with Johnson while she was on the run. In a second recorded phone conversation, Tammi's husband, Jack Smith, tried to convince McQueary to give up Gabriel.

"If you will sign the papers, the adoption papers, there is a five-day waiting period. If you sign the papers, then there's a five-day waiting period for you to change your mind. OK? She said after you sign them, five days later, she will bring Gabriel to us. If you want to come out here and spend every weekend with him, you can," Jack Smith told McQueary in the recorded call..

McQueary refused to give up custody.

Then, Tammi Smith was recorded calling family court Judge Michael Mcvey, the judge who awarded McQueary custody of Gabriel after Johnson fled.
Tammi Smith had no part in those hearings, but said she still thought if she could get Gabriel back home, she should be his guardian.

"I know she will tell me where the baby is, but she needs to make sure that he is going to be safe before she tells me. While the parents get their acts together and get themselves together, maybe the judge could let the baby stay with us, since we did have him for a few weeks prior," Smith told the court.

snip

Whether that's true, the new audio recordings shows the lengths to which she and her husband went to try to bring Gabriel into their home. The courts must decide if those tactics broke the law.

Apparently not...God is after all, God...what God wants God gets. If God wanted Tammi to have Gabriel, then Gabriel would most certainly be with Tammi. He's not, so I highly doubt that God's plan was for Tammi to have Gabriel, quite the contrary actually....God's plan, I believe, was for Tammi not to have Gabriel...kwim.

I am so glad recordings like this are being let out in the news so all of these TPS followers can see who she really is. She is no hero. God according to the bible does not promote forgery, stealing, and being devious. TPS and those hiding G seemed to have miss quite a few excerpts from the bible. "Divine Intervention" is from the heavens, not from the people here on earth.

Listen to the way Jack Smith is talking to Logan, Gabe's own father, about Gabe! As if he, Jack, has every right in the world to dictate terms to Gabe's OWN FATHER about whether he can see HIS OWN BABY, and when!!!!

It's just mind boggling.

I am so glad recordings like this are being let out in the news so all of these TPS followers can see who she really is. She is no hero. God according to the bible does not promote forgery, stealing, and being devious. TPS and those hiding G seemed to have miss quite a few excerpts from the bible. "Divine Intervention" is from the heavens, not from the people here on earth.

Yes, danisisa...they missed quite a few bible passages, didn't they...the first one that comes to mind for me is..."The truth shall set you free."

Kind of glad TPS missed this one though because I want her in prison for what she has done...if she isn't convicted or of she doesn't get any time for this...I will be :furious:

Well I am an atheist, but it seems to me Elizabeth made the final decision on where Gabriel was going to end up.

What a horrible example of evil encountering evil.
The must sense each other's insanity.

I knew these people were nasty from the moment I saw them! They are they type that fake so sweet but are pure evil inside. The type that think they are owed everything. UGH< makes me so mad!

Listen to the way Jack Smith is talking to Logan, Gabe's own father, about Gabe! As if he, Jack, has every right in the world to dictate terms to Gabe's OWN FATHER about whether he can see HIS OWN BABY, and when!!!!

It's just mind boggling.

Yes, Beane, Jack Smith is a bully. And as of today, neither Jack nor Tammi has ever expressed the slightest remorse for their actions.

Yes, Beane, Jack Smith is a bully. And as of today, neither Jack nor Tammi has ever expressed the slightest remorse for their actions.

They are insane. I don't think we will ever hear any apology because in their sick heads, they actually believe what they did is ok!:banghead:

that made me feel ill. what kind of person essentially just calls a parent and starts pressing him to give them their kid? that's DISGUSTING. I couldnt imagine how I would react if someone called me and sat there trying to demand I give them my kid and then I can visit. I can say logan is a better person than me. I wouldnt be so kind.

Well Tammi, you should tell Logan where his child is.

Just sayin'
fran

"If you will sign the papers, the adoption papers, there is a five-day waiting period. If you sign the papers, then there's a five-day waiting period for you to change your mind. OK? She said after you sign them, five days later, she will bring Gabriel to us. If you want to come out here and spend every weekend with him, you can," Jack Smith told McQueary

You've got to be kidding me! This HAS to be illegal. They absolutely told Logan that Gabe would be safe if he'd give him to them. No way they can explain away their own recorded words.

I can't even begin to tell you how infuriated I am that they haven't been arrested yet.

They are insane. I don't think we will ever hear any apology because in their sick heads, they actually believe what they did is ok!:banghead:

I think they honestly believe if Logan hadn't been so hard headed and just signed the papers Gabriel would be alive because Elizabeth would have let them have him, but he had to have it his way, and here we are.

That type of warped thinking is totally in place imo.

"If you will sign the papers, the adoption papers, there is a five-day waiting period. If you sign the papers, then there's a five-day waiting period for you to change your mind. OK? She said after you sign them, five days later, she will bring Gabriel to us. If you want to come out here and spend every weekend with him, you can," Jack Smith told McQueary

You've got to be kidding me! This HAS to be illegal. They absolutely told Logan that Gabe would be safe if he'd give him to them. No way they can explain away their own recorded words.

I can't even begin to tell you how infuriated I am that they haven't been arrested yet.

Well if EJ was planning to bring Gabe to the Smith's in 5 days...then she obviously knew where he was/is...right. There is no question in my mind that EJ knows exactly where Gabriel is and she'd rather be charged with murder and take her chances at trial, rather than tell who has Gabriel. The loyalty is between her and Gabriel's keepers is frightening, isn't it.
I don't believe TPS has a clue where Gabriel is because once EJ hit SA...she changed the rules of the game and did it her way. EJ knows exactly where Gabriel is.
I still think TPS was 100% responsible for all of this and she needs to serve a very lengthy prison sentence. If anyone pushed EJ over the edge, it was Tammi Smith, not Logan! jmo

I am sorry guy's I kinda bounce in in out of the Gabe threads as it is one of those that hurts all the way down to my soul, for those that are in here everyday for Gabe I couldn't do it I usually leave this thread in tears. :blushing:

Anyway's was this recorded after the texts to Logan, if so then I agree with Momtective, if EJ could produce him in 5 day's then she is not so clueless as to who had Gabriel. Or maybe Tammi would tell her were to go and get him???? Also what she bought him a dress Freaudian slip maybe????

I am of the firm belief that TS is fully aware of where he is and she will never tell cause her scheme blew up around her and the jail time for her would be shall we say out of the question in TS's world. Now Gabe is gone and she has simply replaced him with a new baby. That is the person I hear in this tape they are bullying Logan into handing over Gabe for his own safety. I am so angry at the way Logan was spoken too, these 2 so called human being's are playing him and using the safety of his son as a weapon to get what they wanted. Again in tears for the pain that they have caused a father who wanted and wants his son so very much

Sorry I had to come back and edit
Could someone please point me in the direction of a age progression pic that was posted of Gabe, I looked at so quickly yesterday and would love a better look. Have been looking all afternoon and I know I am just missing it some where.
I still look for Gabe in every childs face that I see long shot I know but I am in Colorado and not so far from Texas we have a very large Milatry Community here and Ft Carson just got a huge deployment of soldiers coming in from a closing base in TX. I hold on to the hope who ever recvd Gabe will eventually bring him out thinking he has changed enough he won't be recognized. I am here to see to it Co Springs does not forget about Gabe EVER!!!!!

You are most welcome. I have it on my menu bar for a daily reminder to keep my eyes open.

IMO, the Only thing that will get EJ to talk is for Texas LE to start talking about murder charges and the possibility of being put to death.

I bet she'll change her tune real quick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back