2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion

Jomo

Reaction score
12/21/2010 Motion In Limine
to Prohibit the Introduction of a Table Knife and any Testimony Related Thereto as Allegedly Found in the Defendant's Automobile

Regarding Testimony that the Defendant has a History of Lying and/or Stealing

Regarding Testimony of Neighbor Brian Burner in Refernece to Shovel

Regarding Speculation as to Defendant's Knowledge

to Preclude Testimony Connected to Questions and Responses of Witness Anthony Rosciano in the Interview by Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant

to Preclude Testimony or Alleged Statements of Witness Anthony Lazaro Connected to Inquiries, Conversations, or Interrogations by Corporal William Edwards Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant

12/21/2010 Motion to Withdraw

12/21/2010 Order Granting Motion to Withdraw

Thanks charishtoo!

I can't believe the list of motions that have just been filed!

I am particularily curious about the motion to withdraw!

Talk about an "e-motional" afternoon! (Okay! Cheap and corny pun!)

Wow, Muzikman is going to be busy!!! Do we need to add more to the copy till for him?

Oooh, I just noticed not one motion for Kronk. Hmmmm...I guess he is backing off of it! What an idjit!

I sent a DM to WFTV on Twitter and received the following response:

"Attorney for Deputy Cain withdrew from the case. We'll take a look at the motions. Thanks!"

This was posted on the news threat so I thought I would include it here too. Wow! You guys work fast! Thanks!

This is an incredible list of motions to be filed today. Do you think that HHJP scared Mr. Baez yesterday with his insistence that deadlines will be followed?

I don't have any problem with them excluding any testimony about sexual acts, but I really wonder why they're trying to block BB's testimony in regards to the shovel. And she's already pled guilty and been sentenced for theft, so I don't know how they'll exclude that.

I bet that JB was actually waiting until 4:00 on the last day before Christmas.

These motions have been in the works for a long time I bet.

I'm so happy they came in now. It will give us quite the holiday reading list. (They are so thoughtful!)

I'm surprised they didn't also ask for the car to be thrown out since it was not on KC's possession at the time and how about the fact that she waited 31 days to call. they should also ask for that to be thrown out since that's the most damming evidence against her Geez!

I love how they're questioning the testimony of that Casey has a history of lying and stealing. Uh hello, she was CONVICTED FOR THEFT. How you going to get past that, Baez? Have you looked at your client lately? No history of lying? Yeah, that's not going to go well. I mean, even Judge Strickland is on record saying "Miss Anthony and the Truth are strangers". This is so a denied motion.

Regarding Speculation as to Defendant's Knowledge

uhhh......yeeeahhh

Ok, ok it's probably something legit...sorry for the snark.

As to the sex - I'd say that goes to motive; the lying to the cover up

I'm surprised they didn't also ask for the car to be thrown out since it was not on KC's possession at the time and how about the fact that she waited 31 days to call. they should also ask for that to be thrown out since that's the most damming evidence against her Geez!

Geez is right!

I also wonder what is up with the table knife? Wasn't CA the one that gave the statement about the table knife? I wonder what grounds they could claim to exclude it?

When somebody moves the party and doesn't tell me - lol - some of us are still over in Defense Strategies talking to ourselves......

The defense might as well have done one motion entitled "Motion in Limine to Exclude Everything that Makes Our Client Look Bad" instead of six separate ones on different things. Sheesh. You want the kitchen sink thrown out too, Baez?

This is an incredible list of motions to be filed today. Do you think that HHJP scared Mr. Baez yesterday with his insistence that deadlines will be followed?

I don't have any problem with them excluding any testimony about sexual acts, but I really wonder why they're trying to block BB's testimony in regards to the shovel. And she's already pled guilty and been sentenced for theft, so I don't know how they'll exclude that.

I don't think JB knows what a motion in limine is...I'm sure the he/she attorney prepared them!

Shhhhhhhhhh! LOL!

I don't think JB knows what a motion in limine is...I'm sure the he/she attorney prepared them!

Knowing Baez, he thinks it has something to do with the prosecution being mean to his client (pronounced Motion in Limean). LOL.

I bet that JB was actually waiting until 4:00 on the last day before Christmas.

These motions have been in the works for a long time I bet.

I'm so happy they came in now. It will give us quite the holiday reading list. (They are so thoughtful!)

Yup, then he found out he was going to have to appear on the 23rd re Kronk - yuk yuk.

gotta move a little faster to pull one over on HHJP Mr. Baez!

I cannot wait to read these - I'm very intrigued as to why these particular "items" were included - which leads me to ponder what was not included...

Seriously what's up with the knife? I'm really interested in why that's important. I know it had a jolt of shock value back in the beginning, but if you shook my car goodness knows what would fall out.

Regarding Testimony that the Defendant has a History of Lying and/or Stealing.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my

Okay so I have to go out for two hours so I am asking everyone to please delay finding out this information or posting on it til I get back - 'kay?

Sometimes I HATE working for a living!!!:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back