Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    This is sssuuppper interesting since I am going into my second semester of Evidence class in about a week. As professor Hardcastle says..."is it relevant? Hell yes, just about everything is, but it may not be admissible."

I'm sure the lying, stealing and sexual promiscuity is being brought forth by Baez as inadmissible character evidence. I can't WAIT to see the hearings on these motions - can't wait to see the response from the Prosecution... My classroom in action.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hittin' the thanks button wasn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out where on the timeline "passed sexual relations" falls.

Hookt on Fonicks werkd for mee.
    Wait a minute, never mind your fonicks - just who was it who actually passed sexual relations?

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl View Post
    a response in 10 days which brings us to 12/31...which makes me think they planned on filing these today all along, regardless of the fallout from yesterday's hearing. pushing the envelope yet again. gah.

these are ridiculous... but they obviously put more than 30, i mean 5, minutes into them, they cite case law and everything (wow). definitely not written by JB.

maybe its timed to distract from krystal's audio with LE, those were very iincriminating imo.
    So if all of these have to be filed and heard before the 31st, does this mean HHJP and Baez et al are pulling an all nighter on the 23rd? That is going to be one tetchey judge!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

It may be possible that ICA's sex life is relevant.

Prior to Caylees death, ICA had to make arrangements for booty calls or take the baby along. In the 31 days between Caylee being murdered and her being reported missing, ICA had unrestrained availability for her sexual activities.

Since there is no nanny, her increased availability is indeed pertinent to the whereabouts of her child during this time.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I was just talking to hubby about all of the stuff Baez wants kept out of the trial because it will "make her look bad".
    He said why doesn't her goofy attorney just dress her up as a nun for the trial and forget about all of these silly motions.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Oh and her lawyers should have tried harder to get those lying to a LEO charges off the list by pleading them out before May.

ICAs own interviews prove them already.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to NSS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I was just talking to hubby about all of the stuff Baez wants kept out of the trial because it will "make her look bad".
    He said why doesn't her goofy attorney just dress her up as a nun for the trial and forget about all of these silly motions.
    Because the nuns would picket the courthouse. They have some rights y'know!!

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Wait a minute, never mind your fonicks - just who was it who actually passed sexual relations?
    "Although evidence tending to prove or disprove one material element of an offense is relevant, whether Ms. Anthony engaged in passed (sic) sexual relations with Mr. Lazaro (sic) ......"

Page 3, Paragraph 1

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67721098...xual-Relations
    We have enough youth. How about looking for a Fountain of Smart?

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Numbers For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    A habit would probably burst into flames upon touching her body.

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NSS View Post
    It may be possible that ICA's sex life is relevant.

Prior to Caylees death, ICA had to make arrangements for booty calls or take the baby along. In the 31 days between Caylee being murdered and her being reported missing, ICA had unrestrained availability for her sexual activities.

Since there is no nanny, her increased availability is indeed pertinent to the whereabouts of her child during this time.
    Precisely. Combined with C&Gs increasing unwillingness to babysit and her sleep overs may/june at Amy/Ric/JCs. The kid was really harshing her buzz. Goes to premeditation and supports the first degree murder indictment

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

The defense is terrified that their client might be painted as a thieving, lying, [unusual person]...not just a baby killer.

I will be absolutely shocked if even one of these motions is granted by HHJP. This is a complete waste of the courts time and resources and I hope HHJP impresses that fact on JB et. al. in no uncertain terms.
    Last edited by beach; 12-21-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: adjective tool

Oooooook: now I understand why JB and ICA want her sexual trysts banned from the trial.

Ya'll see, ICA wants it known to her "guys" that she isn't the kiss and tell type. This way she can continue to have sex with them when she gets out. JB told her so and she believes everything JB tells her.

(Said in my most sarcastic tone)
    Last edited by countzero; 12-21-2010 at 09:32 PM.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:

Will be very interested in the motion on Sister KC's lying and stealing. Isn't she the one who claimed she would lie, steal etc to find Caylee. It can be shown that she was not
    Searching for her daughter. she was not spending those forged checks in search of Caylee.Can't they show what she was doing instead of all that BS about
    Searching .

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rhornsby View Post
    HHJP will deny them all except the motion regarding George calling Casey a liar and a thief; with the caveat that it is permissible in Florida to testify that a person has a "reputation for dishonesty within the community."

So if George were to testify that way, it would then become admissible IF he testified after some of Casey's statements were introduced into evidence.
    Richard just posted this in the verified lawyers thread ....

Don'tcha love it when he drops in!

Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast