Page 26 of 86 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by watergirl View Post
    BBM
    OMG woman, are you psychic? Your timing was awesome. Just sayin...
    Not psychic...............just thought long and hard of what JB has fought to keep sealed and not made public through the Sunshine Law.
    My posts are my opinion..........

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
    12/30/2010 Motion In Limine Preclude the use in any Fashion Whatsoever of a Certain "Jib Jab" Cartoon

Can someone please explain to me, seriously, why the defense would file this motion??? Why would they even THINK the State would use something so lame and pathetic as "evidence" in a capital murder trial??

I seriously do not understand this one.....

TIA!
    I'm with you Snaz (and 'Beach and denjet and everyone)--WTH were they thinking??? It has to be ego. Baez didn't like the headshot they used of him. Can you imagine if the lawyers' revolving door hadn't turned so fast--the DT could well have ended up prepping a "Motion to Preclude a Certain Butt-Nekkid Lawyer's Joyous Beach Romp YouTube" from the proceedings!

Then again, the JibJab video was included in the Dec. 17 prosecution doc dump... As mentioned in this article... so maybe we should just be happy that AF--er, Baez--is finally being thorough!

JibJab guys, if you read here, please can we have one new KC vid per month from now til May? Pretty please?
    Last edited by ynotdivein; 12-30-2010 at 09:49 PM.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
    Murder Docket Updated:

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine State of Florida

12/30/2010 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, Or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine to Prohibit the Use, in any Fashion, of a Posting on the Internet Myspace References Attributable to Cindy Anthony, The Mother of the Defendant

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine to Prohibit the use, in any Fashion, of Internet Myspace References Attributable to the Defendant as "Diary of Days"

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine Preclude the use in any Fashion Whatsoever of a Certain "Jib Jab" Cartoon

12/30/2010 Motion to Restrict in Court Photography/Videoing

12/30/2010 Notice of Hearing

12/30/2010 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence

12/30/2010 Motion to Suppress Statements Made to George, Cindy Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams, and Sylvia Hernandez

12/30/2010 Defendant's Motion in Limine to Exclude all Evidence Relating to Canine Searches and Alerts

12/30/2010 Motion and Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Stain in Trunk of Car

12/30/2010 Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irreelevant Evidence of Tattoo

12/30/2010 Defense Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Tattoo

Thanks Nums...............there's so many new motions filed today, we need this list to remember them all!
    My posts are my opinion..........

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    AAACCCCKKKKK! :

Why oh why do I have to work right now. I keep dipping back in and are happening while I am busy doing while you are having fun doing at Baez's motions.

What every happened to damned life work balance!!! Oh well, I've only got an hour to go if I just quit moaning and get on with it. and I"ll be back shortly.
    Ya know...these motions did make me happy. The defense has no other choice than to go this route. Death is different...and they got nothing. No truth to be revealed when all is said and done. Casey really did murder Caylee.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

In AZ, before we file a motion in limine, we are required to call the opposing counsel and say, "Hey, I'm planning to file a motion to exclude this evidence, if you're planning to use it. Are you planning to use it? Yes? OK, well, here's my argument on why it should be excluded. What do you think? Not convinced? OK, I'll file my motion." Then we have to certify to the judge that we actually had that conversation before filing the motion.

Now I know why we do that.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Ya know...these motions did make me happy. The defense has no other choice than to go this route. Death is different...and they got nothing. No truth to be revealed when all is said and done. Casey really did murder Caylee.
    Yes, me too. I am just finally starting to go through everything that's been said, and the few motions we have posted, plus checking the various media outlets to see who did the pickup from the clerks office - hope they show up soon!

But it is fun and exciting to be finally getting "on" with this after two years of waiting - no doubt. I mean no respect to Caylee, but it will be "fun" to watch from here on in, because this isn't exactly the "Clash of the Titans"!

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

This is what has been filed since Judge Perry was on vacation, this is what he is coming back to!

12/28/2010 Justice Administrative Commission's Response Notice of Filing

12/28/2010 Motion to Preclude Phantom " Heart Sticker" Evidence

12/28/2010 Memorandum of Law in Support of Motion to Preclude Phantom "Heart Sticker" Evidence

12/29/2010 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence

12/29/2010 Memorandum of Law in Support of Motion in Limine to Suppress Video Footage

12/29/2010 Motion In Limine to Suppress Video Footage

12/30/2010 Defendant's Second Penalty Phase Discovery Response

12/30/2010 Motion for Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine State of Florida

12/30/2010 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, Or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine to Prohibit the Use, in any Fashion, of a Posting on the Internet Myspace References Attributable to Cindy Anthony, The Mother of the Defendant

12/30/2010 Motion In Limine to Prohibit the use, in any Fashion, of Internet Myspace References Attributable to the Defendant as "Diary of Days"

12/30/2010 Motion to Restrict in Court Photography/Videoing

12/30/2010 Notice of Hearing

12/30/2010 Motion to Suppress Statements Made to George, Cindy Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams, and Sylvia Hernandez

12/30/2010 Defendant's Motion in Limine to Exclude all Evidence Relating to Canine Searches and Alerts

12/30/2010 Motion and Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Stain in Trunk of Car

12/30/2010 Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irreelevant Evidence of Tattoo

12/30/2010 Defense Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Tattoo

My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

13. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Are you kidding me? Did they forget he's not ON this case anymore? Hello, Baez, remember getting Stickland OFF of the case? OMG that is the FUNNIEST thing ever!!!!!

They must have had these motions ready since before he left the case. WOW Baez!!!!
    I wondering if this was some strategy, preparing them all along, stockpiling with the intention of overload like this...hoping that the SA would work on some less intently then others. Its something I think he'd do.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mystic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cabin girl View Post
    LOL you make me laugh!
    I hope that's a good thing - and it gets worse as we get closer to hearings or the big stuff - sigh -and must drive some of the posters nuts. But we have a whole new batch of icons to play with, and some of the time those silly things say what's up with me a lot faster than I can with words.

And wait until Jolynna starts up - she can leave me in the dust any day - lots of fun.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by denjet View Post
    Your not alone ... what on earth it has to do with anything is beyond me
    I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it listed in discovery either ... so maybe it's just Jose who's panties are in a twist over it (meaning it probably has nothing to do with KC and more with the way HE was depicted) ...
    I'm reminded of the stink he made over his myspace photo that showed up on ************'s site (after being photoshopped) ... his priorities are sure screwed up ...

I think Jothay ith being qwite thenthetive about hith appearanth in the video.

I cannot imagine a single point - legal or illegal - that this video would support.

In. Con. Se. Quen. Tial.
    We have enough youth. How about looking for a Fountain of Smart?

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Numbers For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I hope that's a good thing - and it gets worse as we get closer to hearings or the big stuff - sigh -and must drive some of the posters nuts. But we have a whole new batch of icons to play with, and some of the time those silly things say what's up with me a lot faster than I can with words.

And wait until Jolynna starts up - she can leave me in the dust any day - lots of fun.
    It is more than a good thing! I love your posts with the icons!
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    I think Jothay ith being qwite thenthetive about hith appearanth in the video.

I cannot imagine a single point - legal or illegal - that this video would support.

In. Con. Se. Quen. Tial.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

No mention of an amended defense witness list? IIRC, Dec 31 was the deadline for adding the TES searchers to their list.

25. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to NoNameLeft For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    bbm
    In JB's world there shouldn't even be a trial!
    This is very upsetting, how can he be brazen enough to even think so much crucial evidence can be excluded? Is this normal pretrial behavior?
    Yes, I believe it is. The State will come in and argue the motions...perhaps the defense will get a glimpse of how the State will use the info at trial...but to be honest, the State has been very transparent in their dealings with the court. Short of being given a map, I don't see how the defense wouldn't know the direction the State is going. Has Baez been following along? They may want to recreate Casey...sanitize her...but they still can't get past the 31 days. I have to commend the State's conduct through all this. They have shown the utmost respect for Caylee.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
    It is more than a good thing! I love your posts with the icons!
    Why thank you!

But should you really be encouraging me????

I might be hearing from the other posters....er...um......

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 86 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast