GUILTY NY - Jason Wing, 21, Fort Covington, 29 Aug 2010

Not sure how I missed this one. There is a ton of accusations on topix, but no information on where Jason could be now. :(

Handsome young man. Prayers for his family. I will keep my eyes out when I am in the area.

I posted on topix and invited Justin's mom here. Topix is such an awful site. Hopefully she will come here and we can help her family find Justin.

Thank You and I hope I can get some answers on my sons disapearance I just want to know I love You JASON M WING

Thank you summer_breeze. I would really hope that folks chime in here to help Jason's mom. There is someone that is suspected by the community.

Praying for answers.

I'm going to move this thread to the Missing/Located Discussion forum to see if we cannot have more of our members look at this case and take an interest.

I will leave a redirect so that it is easy to find!

Summer_Breeze

Welcome Jasonsmother.... I am praying for you and your family!

Hi Jasonsmom. I'm so sorry Jason is missing. Do you know many of his friends? Facebook is a great avenue to spread the word about him. If we set up a Facebook missing page and invite some of his friends to join, I think this will get people talking and maybe some tips will come in. If you need help setting up a Facebook page, we will help you.

Welcome Jasonsmother ..will need to read and catch up on what is going on.

Jason-M.-Wing.gif

Picture of Jason.

It has been since August that anyone has had any direct contact with the former Norwood-Norfolk Central School student who had been living in Fort Covington with a girlfriend.

His mother says he visited his girlfriend in the Franklin County Jail in August telling her he would be back to pick her up in a few days but never showed up.

He last logged into the social networking site My Space in September but left no message.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Have-You-Seen-This-Man-113232244.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back