2010.12.21 Tim Miller and the Map Motion

Aedrys

If justice doesn't get you, karma will.
Reaction score

So according to this, Tim Miller is a liar, and that whole scenario would unfairly prejudice Casey Anthony, so it shouldn't even be brought up.

*blinks* Tim Miller, of all people on the planet, IS BEING CALLED A LIAR!

I hope he comes to court the day that's argued. I am just FLOORED. After all he did to actually LOOK FOR Caylee, after the A's have treated him, after Casey was happy as a cheerleader when her BABY was missing, How DARE THEY CALL HIM A LIAR! This is outrageous!

Well yeah, that whole scenario makes her look bad, but tough noogies, Baez. The prosecution doesn't plan to be nice to your client. Get used to it! I'm going to LOVE seeing this play out in court. Calling Tim Miller a liar is the STUPIDEST thing you could have EVER done, Baez! SHAME ON YOU!

Is anyone as outraged as I am? I can't believe this one motion. Unreal.

So according to this, Tim Miller is a liar, and that whole scenario would unfairly prejudice Casey Anthony, so it shouldn't even be brought up.

I hope he comes to court the day that's argued. I am just FLOORED. After all he did to actually LOOK FOR Caylee, after the A's have treated him, after Casey was happy as a cheerleader when her BABY was missing, How DARE THEY CALL HIM A LIAR! This is outrageous!

Well yeah, that whole scenario makes her look bad, but tough noogies, Baez. The prosecution doesn't plan to be nice to your client. Get used to it! I'm going to LOVE seeing this play out in court. Calling Tim Miller a liar is the STUPIDEST thing you could have EVER done, Baez! SHAME ON YOU!

I just read it....I wouldn't expect respect for anyone from JB or Mason. They haved no respect for a murdered child, so why should I expect them to respect a man who takes on the pain of so many families, who cries with them, who hurts for and with them, who inspires people to do things they never thought they would or could do. A man who stands for justice for the victim...no matter who that victim may be. I have searched side by side with this man of great inner strength...Tim Miller is one of my heros and I am old enough to not be easily impressed. I want to see Mark Nejame in court on this one.

It's a good thing I'm too many states away to attend. I even hear either of them call him a liar and I'll be like "YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE! BLASPHEMER!"

Yeah, I'd love to hear Mark Nejame on this one. Oh please let him be in court when this is argued!

IIRC, not only was Tim there, but so was Tracy McL and Rob Dick. JB didn't think about them. Tracy told this incident in her interview with LE and I cannot remember if Rob told LE or if he said it here.

Way to prod the beast Jose.

You know I don't know about you guys, but if Tim Miller (of all people) had something to say against me, and knew a whole lot of other things about me that he wasn't saying, I don't think I'd be provoking him too much, or giving him forewarning that I was going to say, oh I don't know, accuse him of being a liar in open court?

Kinda think it mighta been a little wiser to save this one until trial.

Just sayin'.

Way to prod the beast Jose.

You know I don't know about you guys, but if Tim Miller (of all people) had something to say against me, and knew a whole lot of other things about me that he wasn't saying, I don't think I'd be provoking him too much, or giving him forewarning that I was going to say, oh I don't know, accuse him of being a liar in open court?

Kinda think it mighta been a little wiser to save this one until trial.

Just sayin'.

BBM

This made me laugh! Just the idea of KC and her defense team having the gall to call someone else a liar! Haha! Hahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IIRC, not only was Tim there, but so was Tracy McL and Rob Dick. JB didn't think about them. Tracy told this incident in her interview with LE and I cannot remember if Rob told LE or if he said it here.

With respect, I think Tracy was out having a cigarette as was Tim's collegue. Rob Dick was not in the house. So seems apart from the Anthonys, only Tim can give a first hand account of the incident.

I noticed in a couple of interviews e.g. Brett Reilly and Lori Cree's, that LE were keen to hear whether Tim had told others about this incident. Lori Cree said he did tell her and some other TES volunteers who were doing some mapping at the hotel. And that night, George Anthony was drivng around the hotel. Lori claims Tim allowed George to stay in the hotel that night.

BBM

This made me laugh! Just the idea of KC and her defense team having the gall to call someone else a liar! Haha! Hahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG yes!!!!!!!

The irony is rich.

With respect, I think Tracy was out having a cigarette as was Tim's collegue. Rob Dick was not in the house. So seems apart from the Anthonys, only Tim can give a first hand account of the incident.

I noticed in a couple of interviews e.g. Brett Reilly and Lori Cree's, that LE were keen to hear whether Tim had told others about this incident. Lori Cree said he did tell her and some other TES volunteers who were doing some mapping at the hotel. And that night, George Anthony was drivng around the hotel. Lori claims Tim allowed George to stay in the hotel that night.

Are Tracey and Rob Dick even on the witness list? For some reason I don't think they are, so JB would not even have to worry about what they have to say about the Map incident? I could be really wrong on this though.

IF dear sweet Tim Miller takes the stand for any testimony, whatsoever, it will give the defense something to cry about. He comes across as incredibly sincere and compelling. Everyone has seen part one of this, but if you never have , check out part two. God bless him, he says here that only one other time, in over a thousand searches , did he ever feel the way he did when little Caylee was found. That other time, was when his daughter was found. He goes on to answer the reporter's question about does he think Casey deserves the death penalty. He says that is between her and God and the jury. Indeed he says he even forgave the person that killed his little girl, in his heart, long ago. It just humbled me to the floor when Cindy Anthony told him, publicly, he was NOT invited to come to Caylee's funeral. The jury is going to relate to him and the dumbest thing the defense could ever do is try to beat up on him. He is everyman, he is the dad, the brother, the grandpa on the jury, he is one of us.....the jury will hate them for it if they try. Baez and Mason can try to disparage him all day long, guess what, TES is still standing, indeed now they have a Florida chapter. I am going to donate first thing in the morning, in Caylee's honor. Yes, Audreys...the idea of these people accusing him, is vile and it pisses me off.
You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
and you don't mess around with Tim.

I don't think the story of the map and the X is coming into trial. Remain calm friends. We don't need it. I am perfectly happy with a simple yes or no to Did Casey Anthony assist you in the search for her daughter?

“Cindy got really angry… Casey got up and went back to her room and I, I looked at George and I think I just kind of threw my hands up and I said, ‘You know, I’m sorry. We really didn’t come to cause any trouble,’ or something to that effect,” Miller told investigators.

Miller eventually became disgusted with the Anthony family after he claims Casey never spoke to him about finding Caylee, and giggled, smiled, and laughed inappropriately, acting like she was in a “cheerleading competition.”
" Never once during all of those days did she ever mention the name Caylee", Tim Miller said.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-P2NEQz17s[/ame]
God bless Mr. and Mrs. Miller, all of Texas Equusearch, all of you who searched, right down to the little old ladies passing out water bottles. God bless all of you who donated and all of you who prayed for the searchers. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y[/ame]
After hearing from River how the money in the jars was being used by George, Cindy accusing TES of stealing three hundred dollars from the donation jars is sickening! I do not forgive them for the wrong they have done this man and the good, good people that showed up there on their own dime to search for their grand daughter so the baby would have a proper burial. I don't think the jury is going to respect a word that comes out of the family or the defense attorneys mouths once they get the measure of them. The defense better pick a better villian than Tim Miller. They better search high and they better search low.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJl3S4Shkjk[/ame]
The defense better hope for less intelligent people than Meghan. She certainly wasn't suffering any foolishness! The end is my favorite! Meghan had the Anthony's number and so did Tim! I feel confident the good , hardworking taxpaying members of the jury who are sequestered away from their children, their families and life as they know it are going to be pretty serious and absolutely will be able to sort this out...in very short order, and with conviction.
If Tim Miller takes the stand , all I want him to talk about is how under water the area was, and how and why he made the tough decision to call off the search when the four wheeler got stuck in the mud. He thought if in the mud and the water the little baby bones would get crushed down by a horse or even a person's foot, we may never have found her. I want him to authenticate the photos that show the area was under water. That is all we need friends. That will carry the day.
Let the defense howl at the moon, I bet my life the prosecutors had no intention of even bringing up did someone show Casey a map, and who if anyone overheard her say no.
Have good faith!!

Are Tracey and Rob Dick even on the witness list? For some reason I don't think they are, so JB would not even have to worry about what they have to say about the Map incident? I could be really wrong on this though.

No Lola

You are right .........they are not on the witness list.

TWA I love that clip with Meghan!! She really nails Cindy ~ and straight off the bat! Love it. She saw straight through the lot of them straight away. Brilliant.

You have got to like, trust and respect a man that will fight this hard for his team! It is simply un American to go after him. A head of a volunteer organization that looks for little children.....is nothing sacred? Have at it Baez, and make sure you steer clear of why you left the TES records sitting, available, in Mark's office for two years. "This family has done nothing but lie from the very beginning. I knew ten minutes after arriving in their home they were lying, " Mr Miller said.
This is my favorite video!!

Bring it on Baez and Cheney. Here is Mr. Miller detailing the mark the map discussion.This is a great rare interview! Tim is right, the defense avoided even deposing him. "They are not going to like what I have got to say. They aren't going to like me telling them that when I was there ten minutes George's best friend told me that the answer is right there down the hall, George knows it, but the ***** wont talk". "I'll tell you what records they don't want to see, the receipts for over a hundred thousand dollars we have spent on this search while we had to turn other families that needed our help away. They sure don't want those!", Mr. Miller continued.

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/5...News/Extended-Interview-Casey-Anthony-8-16-10

How much do we love that Mark Nejame was so morally offended, after only five weeks ,he jumped shipped and said he would help Tim, also for free, because it was clearly the right thing to do?
Merry Christmas Mark Nejame wherever you are.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajibgshx94[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pei6GAlQ5AI[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhF6QqMPfAg[/ame]
The defense would have done well not to bring this up, since the state was likely not going to try to use it, imo. Check out Jose Baez two days before. WOW. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp8cvkoL85w[/ame]
He was in the weeds two years ago, and in the weeds he remains. Sad, tired and pitiful.

Baez has his facts wrong. Tim Miller went to Orlando to conduct a search for Caylee. He did have a map, and he wanted the map marked as to where to START to conduct the search.

For one thing, what Baez is alleging (that KC should mark the map to show where the body was) would not require the presence of TES. But Tim Miller needed to know where to start the search. TM is not from Orlando, had no facts of the case, and just needed to know where to send his searchers.

Yep, this motion is even more ironic than Strickland's comment about them calling him an aggrandizing media hound. I mean seriously, going to head to head with a man like Tim Miller? And how many searchers are going to be willing to get on the stand to testify just to Tim's credibility much less about the search and how much the Anthony's DIDN'T HELP?

Baez, this is one you REALLY shouldn't have touched. You and Mason should burst into flames in court the minute you put Tim Miller and Liar in the same sentence. I bet they are praying HHJP just denies this one and doesn't make them argue.

And oooooh. I just had a thought. If they do argue this in court, isn't Cindy going to have to testify? Wouldn't Casey have to testify since she's the one he asked to mark the map? A hearing on this could turn out to be a juicy one! This could turn out to be Baez's worst nightmare, Bwahahahahaha!

TWA I love that clip with Meghan!! She really nails Cindy ~ and straight off the bat! Love it. She saw straight through the lot of them straight away. Brilliant.

I love my Meghan Kelly!!!!

I couldn't agree more. This defines the word VILE. It's insult to injury in the extreme. Not only was his successful organization almost bankrupted by Anthony family lies and stonewalling (vicariously harming how many kids?), but they trash him in public and now "through her counsel" Casey is too.

I know people are entitled to a defense. However is this what they had in mind when devising our legal system? Is there anyone on this planet who doubts what Tim Miller said? The Anthonys did nothing to search for Caylee - sorry, but Myspace "searches" and driving a sign around (while seeing your mistress?) doesn't count. Didn't George corroborate Tim Miller's account?

Can we at WS elect a juror? I nominate Meghan, she sure put Cindy in her place! Thanks for posting that one TWA.
:croc:

Complicity via obfuscation goes back to day 1, I mean 31, eh? Watching the old videos sure brings that message home. CA: you people...what i need from you...if YOU want ME to continue to talk... The narcissism is over-the-top surreal.

:sick::sick::sick:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_VnO20QMs0[/ame]
Thank you to all of our members who donate. YOU are the Angels amung us!!! Every five dollars helps!:blushing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNibl9y6ky0[/ame]
http://websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?b=816
Texas Equusearch is in urgent need of donations!
Tim Miller was speaking from the heart and yes he was , well frankly , pissed off. He is angry on behalf of the good people that come to volunteer. Imagine you have been working over time , you have been saving your money, you thought you'd take a vacation or do some work your home needs. You see Caylee is missing story on the news and she reminds you of a child you know or love and just steals your heart. You find yourself praying for her that evening with your family at the dinner table. You make the decision to try to help, so you use your own money, fly to Florida, get a hotel room and go to the command center in your boots, old blue jeans, armed with a hat, bug spray, a fanny pack you still had from the eighties, meet the team you'll be with all day until it gets dark, these will be your best friends all day long. One of the folks signs you up, you answer all the questions just going down the page, top to bottom, left to right anxious and hopeful to get started looking for this beautiful child of God. You turn in the donation you had asked your family , co-workers and church members to give, some of them gave more,some only had a dollar, some of the kids gave change, but they all gave anonymously with innocent, pure hearts, as Americans have done throughout history,
Now imagine that those friends and neighbors from the church are all going to be investigated, thoroughly, to see what sins or mistakes they made in the past, if they have a record, if a child was ever a source of a custody fight and why, you name it. These are the best people you know, and now they are going to be under intense scrutiny and you feel guilty;big time, because, you are the one who asked for their help.It is being demanded you hand over their names, addresses , cell phone numbers and possibly social security numbers. What the hell? How could you do that, you are thinking and pacing.

You are damn straight Mr. Miller is a bear protecting his cubs. He knows that not only are they going to be investigated, but indeed one or more of them is going to be hung out to dry as only this defense team and mom and pop Anthony can do. In my opinion, they have made implications, blamed others for the kidnapping and likely murder Caylee, hello....a felony that if she were to be believed would have poor Jesse Grund , or Richard Kronk facing a trial and possible death penalty right now.

He was animated. I am ok with that. No hero since Biblical times has been a soft spoken person without emotions, save and except Mother Teresa, but we never saw her defend her fellow nuns who were being attacked. That doesn't take away my affinity for him. I admire him even more for being all too human. I am going to pay pal now to donate, even if it is nominal like the child putting his quarters he was saving for the gumball machine in the offering at church.

We have to remember how Texas Equusearch was founded. Mr. Miller's daughter was missing and found murdered. He, his wife, his family and lifetime friends decided to help other families in their situation, so they volunteered their time and hard work. It inspired others to help. They have done over a thousand searches, and during them all, NEVER have they been treated as poorly as they have by the Anthonys. NEVER.
I stand with Mr. Miller. I am pissed off too!!!!

I just logged on the TES site.
Wow! How humbling!
Let's each give five dollars, we have thousands who read here from across the world. It will matter!

snipped
Click image for larger version Name: TES photo.png Views: 0 Size: 64.6 KB ID: 10663

URGENT NEED OF IMMEDIATE DONATIONS
URGENT NEED OF IMMEDIATE DONATIONS

Posted on 13. Aug, 2010 by smckinney.

"We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today’s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations. We want to be able to continue to help families find their loved ones, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with the current state of our funding. If everyone who reads this would donate $1.00, $5.00 or any other amount you can, it will help ensure that we will not have to tell a family we cannot help them because of our finances. Tim Miller made a promise to his daughter, Laura, that he would never leave a family alone. Therefore, we ask you to donate anything you can. Please pass this on to your friends and family. Remember –

“LOST IS NOT ALONE”

Donate To TES

When making a donation through PayPal, enter the amount of your donation, then you MUST CLICK "UPDATE TOTAL" at the bottom right-hand corner of the simulated check before proceeding with donation. Your donation to Texas EquuSearch will be used for search missions, equipment, fuel, food, lodging for the Search Coordinators and expenses associated with the operation of our Mobile Command Center. Additionally, donations will be used for our day-to-day operating expenses. Thank you for your support of Texas EquuSearch on behalf of all the families who need our assistance."

www.texasequusearch.org
"His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDrfJtgnlbA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4[/ame]

Since the defense loves to cut and paste so very much, every time they file a motion I think I will post this from Florida defense expert Richard Hornsby

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycsdDgAqg1Q[/ame]

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5924027&postcount=198"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.12.21 - Stream of Motions - General Discussion[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoSp8duoPNQ[/ame]

I love my Meghan Kelly!!!!

I know, right??

I love the part where Cindy says that if she doesn't stop questioning her, everyone will know Meghan wasn't being 'sensitive' to the grandmother and Meghan dismisses Cindy completely to bring the focus back to Caylee. Hee!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back