1091 users online (179 members and 912 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lindsay Lohan investigated for rehab attack

The actress, whose promising career has been buried by legal and drug problems, is now under criminal investigation as a result of a late-night confrontation at the Betty Ford rehab center in southern California, an official said on Tuesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101222/...s_lindsaylohan

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Staffer fired after giving interview:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_people_lindsay_lohan

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I think it is sad that Lindsay Lohan refuses to grow up emotionally or learn anything from her past mistakes. But why should she? She is surrounded by yes people, parasites, and major enablers, the worst of which are her own parents. I think LL has a serious addiction problem. She is also is a narcissist who feels she is entitled to say or behave anyway she wants, because she is "special" and laws and rules that apply to other people don't apply to her. Pathetic.

On the other hand, I think it is wrong for the staffer to give interviews and break patient confidentiality. I am sure she signed a confidentiality agreement as part of her employment at Betty Ford.

Link

Authorities: Lindsay Lohan violated 'several aspects' of probation
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    January 4, 2011 4:56 a.m. EST

...Holland has told investigators she will "no longer be cooperating with the investigation and does not wish to have charges filed," the sheriff's office said.

Last month, Lohan's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley confirmed that an "incident" had taken place, but declined to comment on what happened.

Meanwhile, Holland's lawyer said last month that the former staffer was "targeted, unmercifully interrogated, intimidated and threatened with her livelihood" by the treatment center....

That's all I got.