Most significant piece of evidence.

Rebdot

Reaction score
I am interested to know what others think the most significant piece of evidence is in the Darlie Routier case.

I personally find the outline of the knife on the carpet which showed her blood dripped down and accumulated on the tip to be the most telling considering she made it clear many times that she picked the knife up and put in on the bench in the kitchen.

I am interested to know what others think the most significant piece of evidence is in the Darlie Routier case.

I personally find the outline of the knife on the carpet which showed her blood dripped down and accumulated on the tip to be the most telling considering she made it clear many times that she picked the knife up and put in on the bench in the kitchen.

I see two more, the fibre and the rubber dust from the screen on the bread knife and the cast-off blood on Darlie's back and shoulders. These three things are the most significant, the one you mentioned and my two.

For me the blood is significant....even the blood on the sock tells a story, imo.

In addition to the blood evidence that you all have already mentioned a significant piece of evidence for me was the outdoor motion detector testing that was done.

That light was off when LE went in to the backyard to look for the invisi-intruder.

The testing showed that the light, once triggered by motion, would stay on, IIRC, 25 minutes.

The light should have been on when LE went back there. It was not.

I see two more, the fibre and the rubber dust from the screen on the bread knife and the cast-off blood on Darlie's back and shoulders. These three things are the most significant, the one you mentioned and my two.

I agree.

There's just no getting around those three, but if I had to pick one, it would be the bread knife.

It contained fiberglass and rubber dust (same pigment) that was microscopically identical to the cut screen. Nothing else in the house would yield that same combination.

I agree.

There's just no getting around those three, but if I had to pick one, it would be the bread knife.

It contained fiberglass and rubber dust (same pigment) that was microscopically identical to the cut screen. Nothing else in the house would yield that same combination.

It really is Mary. There's just no way to explain that bread knife

The knife imprint in the carpet, the bloody tiny handprint that was WIPED off the couch...the photo albums having blood splatter on them, the wedding dress being out....THE DOG NEVER BARKING.......so many other things.. The blood DNA pattern down the couch, as if Darlie was moving/chasing someone very quicky with blood droping off of her - her blood, why is her blood dotted along the couch, not a pile of it like she had been attacked there...just drops. I could go on and on....

Hey Mary Mary and Cami - did you guys miss me :)

THE DOG NEVER BARKING

Don't forget that cantankerous cat. He was in a cage, right next to the couch Darlie was lying on.

Even Darlie and Darin admitted that the cat would go beserk if a stranger came around. Matt Walling agreed:

Q. Was there anything in that cage?

A. There was a large cat.

Q. What happened when you went over into the area of the room close to this cat cage?

A. When I got within three to four feet from the cage, the cat came to life and started bouncing off the sides of the cage. It scared me.

Q. When it was bouncing, could you hear it?

A. Yes, sir.

Of course! How did you know? :)

I could never convict someone because of the dog not barking. I've seen too many cases where that doesn't happen.

It's all the other evidence, IMO, that shows Darlie did this. And with that, I can say, I feel certain on the night the boys were killed, the dog didn't bark because there was no stranger in that house.

I could never convict someone because of the dog not barking. I've seen too many cases where that doesn't happen.

It's all the other evidence, IMO, that shows Darlie did this. And with that, I can say, I feel certain on the night the boys were killed, the dog didn't bark because there was no stranger in that house.

I'm reading through the transcripts now myself for the first time. I've noticed myself, all through the state's witnesses up to now (I think I'm just past the paramedics now), thinking well this could be wrong and that could be wrong....but really, it's all of it put together. even so far, which isnt really far, it's the preponderance of evidence (I never thought I'd use that word in a sentence) ..it's the fact that so far, where I am in the testimony, I'd have to think every last one of them was deluded or a liar....and I'm not even down to the most damning stuff yet. the dog barking for one example is just another piece of evidence. if it were the ONLY thing, or if any of it was the ONLY thing, she wouldnt be where she is right now.

The knife imprint in the carpet, the bloody tiny handprint that was WIPED off the couch...the photo albums having blood splatter on them, the wedding dress being out....THE DOG NEVER BARKING.......so many other things.. The blood DNA pattern down the couch, as if Darlie was moving/chasing someone very quicky with blood droping off of her - her blood, why is her blood dotted along the couch, not a pile of it like she had been attacked there...just drops. I could go on and on....

I missed you daughter, LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back