1145 users online (278 members and 867 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

Couple Killed on way to plan funerals for Three Grandchildren

This is so sad... really tragic. The three grandchildren had died in a mobile home fire...

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/22...?iref=obinsite

Tragedy added to tragedy Tuesday when an Ohio couple died in an accident on their way to help make funeral arrangements for their three grandchildren.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Such a lot of tragedy for one family.

My heart goes out to the survivors, esp their daughter who must be in agony right now.

So heartbreaking...

OMGosh!

What a horrible story.

Prayers to the family, ALL of them.

So much heartbreak all at once. Unimagineable.

fran

Wow. How horrible!!! My prayers to this family.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Such a lot of tragedy for one family.

My heart goes out to the survivors, esp their daughter who must be in agony right now.
    Especially at holiday time... when everyone else is so happy, celebrating. Makes the pain even worse, I'm sure.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

This just breaks my heart. Gb them all. They will be in my prayers.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Unbelievable.

I just can't imagine the sadness........just takes your breath away.
    [/I]

You know, just when we think we all have troubles, you read a story like this and it just puts it in perspective. God Bless the daughter and the rest of the family that has to endure the cruelty, pain and tragedy of all this.

God hold this family tight. Just heartbreaking.
    Save the Earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
    ~ Unknown

Oh my gosh, I can't even begin to imagine the heartache and pain this family is going through right now. How horribly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Especially at holiday time... when everyone else is so happy, celebrating. Makes the pain even worse, I'm sure.
    I've lost a few relatives around holiday times, and I can tell you it does color the holiday for many years afterward. Losing a loved one is awful enough, but to lose one during a time when so many are celebrating a holiday just seems to compound the sorrow.

God bless the survivors of the lost ones. God, give them strength and peace.

I just lost my Aunt today at 1:00am her funeral is Sunday. I couldn't imagine Having to bury five people, it's hard enough having to say goodbye to one. I always loved this song by Bone, ****s and Harmony- CROSSROADS.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/crossroads-273260/
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US