Couple Killed on way to plan funerals for Three Grandchildren

Such a lot of tragedy for one family. :(

My heart goes out to the survivors, esp their daughter who must be in agony right now.

OMGosh!

What a horrible story.

Prayers to the family, ALL of them.

So much heartbreak all at once. Unimagineable.

fran
:(

Wow. How horrible!!! My prayers to this family. :(

Such a lot of tragedy for one family. :(

My heart goes out to the survivors, esp their daughter who must be in agony right now.

Especially at holiday time... when everyone else is so happy, celebrating. Makes the pain even worse, I'm sure. :(

This just breaks my heart. Gb them all. They will be in my prayers.

Unbelievable.

I just can't imagine the sadness........just takes your breath away.

You know, just when we think we all have troubles, you read a story like this and it just puts it in perspective. God Bless the daughter and the rest of the family that has to endure the cruelty, pain and tragedy of all this.

Oh my gosh, I can't even begin to imagine the heartache and pain this family is going through right now. How horribly sad.

Especially at holiday time... when everyone else is so happy, celebrating. Makes the pain even worse, I'm sure. :(

I've lost a few relatives around holiday times, and I can tell you it does color the holiday for many years afterward. Losing a loved one is awful enough, but to lose one during a time when so many are celebrating a holiday just seems to compound the sorrow.

God bless the survivors of the lost ones. God, give them strength and peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back