1084 users online (236 members and 848 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Did they both do it with help?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Both with help?

    0 0%
  • Acted alone?

    13 92.86%
  • neither

    1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12

    Both did it, with help.

    They both wanted to see if they could get away with it. They had help though. Which is why the screen was cut, to get rid of evidence. The vacuum contained the glass fragments, which were placed on the floor. The fingerprints were a rubber finger dipped in blood for misdirection. Darin would never stop to fumble for his glasses, waking from sleep, to aide his family. And would naturally want to pursue anyone who hurt his own. The child who wouldn't die was attacked three different times. The last out of desperation by Darlie, who couldn't believe Darin failed twice. Blood on Darlie's back from Darin, who stabbed kids, then sliced Darlie from behind. Sock left by neighbor for misdirection, leaving scene with evidence in plastic trash bag. Affidavitt claimed glass from wine glass couldn't be staged. Only if vacuum was checked, that contained glass vacuumed earlier when wine glass was broken where it was. Routier's only vacuumed floor, left area where wine glass stored undisturbed, knowing children wouldn't contaminate adult area. Both love each other. Counting on public, and proud justice system to create doubt. Both knew police would look for one. Both acted suspicous. Police don't seem to want to pursue both, knowing he or she will take full responsibility. Finding third party and pressuring them will lead to the truth coming to light. Possible motive for third party??? Maybe increased property value to home from publicity. Maybe old favor, small town. Am I right?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    I just can't vote yet. I just don't know.
    Why would a neighbor want to get involved?
    Such a brutal, crazy crime.
    Why murder 2 dear little boys like that???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    Quote Originally Posted by carlaskeeper View Post
    They both wanted to see if they could get away with it. They had help though. Which is why the screen was cut, to get rid of evidence. The vacuum contained the glass fragments, which were placed on the floor. The fingerprints were a rubber finger dipped in blood for misdirection. Darin would never stop to fumble for his glasses, waking from sleep, to aide his family. And would naturally want to pursue anyone who hurt his own. The child who wouldn't die was attacked three different times. The last out of desperation by Darlie, who couldn't believe Darin failed twice. Blood on Darlie's back from Darin, who stabbed kids, then sliced Darlie from behind. Sock left by neighbor for misdirection, leaving scene with evidence in plastic trash bag. Affidavitt claimed glass from wine glass couldn't be staged. Only if vacuum was checked, that contained glass vacuumed earlier when wine glass was broken where it was. Routier's only vacuumed floor, left area where wine glass stored undisturbed, knowing children wouldn't contaminate adult area. Both love each other. Counting on public, and proud justice system to create doubt. Both knew police would look for one. Both acted suspicous. Police don't seem to want to pursue both, knowing he or she will take full responsibility. Finding third party and pressuring them will lead to the truth coming to light. Possible motive for third party??? Maybe increased property value to home from publicity. Maybe old favor, small town. Am I right?
    I couldn't vote either, as this case still haunts me. BBM, it reminded me of Christmas night when my son woke up sick. He's 14, yet I still jumped right out of bed, sans glasses (and I'm blind as a bat without them). If something is amiss in the middle of the night, you jump up WIDE awake, heart pounding, adrenalin in overdrive. There's no fumbling about - it's the fight or flight syndrome.

    I always thought about a 3rd party (or only party) because of the sock found outside (or near the garage).

    I think I need to go back and refresh myself on this case before I can vote.

    Thanks,

    Mel

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    I couldn't vote either, as this case still haunts me. BBM, it reminded me of Christmas night when my son woke up sick. He's 14, yet I still jumped right out of bed, sans glasses (and I'm blind as a bat without them). If something is amiss in the middle of the night, you jump up WIDE awake, heart pounding, adrenalin in overdrive. There's no fumbling about - it's the ((FIGHT OR FLIGHT)) syndrome.

    I always thought about a 3rd party (or only party) because of the sock found outside (or near the garage).

    I think I need to go back and refresh myself on this case before I can vote.

    Thanks,

    Mel
    Read his statement to the police. Funny how he emphasizes taking his glasses off for bed. Anyone who wears glasses knows you naturally take them off. But, he also states that he takes them off, then turns off the tv. I wear glasses. The last thing I do is to take them off. He did state he grabbed them when he heard screams. OK. He probably stated that because he needed his glasses on to help comitt the crime. Not the murders themselves. But, the clean-up. Getting rid of evidence.

    The other thing. Fight or flight. When I ever hear anything around the house, inside or out. I check it out. I know if my loved ones were hurt I would try to catch the guy. In his statement to the police, the first time he leaves the house it's to get a neighbor?? And the police are already there???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Big D
    Posts
    101

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by carlaskeeper View Post
    They both wanted to see if they could get away with it. They had help though. Which is why the screen was cut, to get rid of evidence. The vacuum contained the glass fragments, which were placed on the floor. The fingerprints were a rubber finger dipped in blood for misdirection. Darin would never stop to fumble for his glasses, waking from sleep, to aide his family. And would naturally want to pursue anyone who hurt his own. The child who wouldn't die was attacked three different times. The last out of desperation by Darlie, who couldn't believe Darin failed twice. Blood on Darlie's back from Darin, who stabbed kids, then sliced Darlie from behind. Sock left by neighbor for misdirection, leaving scene with evidence in plastic trash bag. Affidavitt claimed glass from wine glass couldn't be staged. Only if vacuum was checked, that contained glass vacuumed earlier when wine glass was broken where it was. Routier's only vacuumed floor, left area where wine glass stored undisturbed, knowing children wouldn't contaminate adult area. Both love each other. Counting on public, and proud justice system to create doubt. Both knew police would look for one. Both acted suspicous. Police don't seem to want to pursue both, knowing he or she will take full responsibility. Finding third party and pressuring them will lead to the truth coming to light. Possible motive for third party??? Maybe increased property value to home from publicity. Maybe old favor, small town. Am I right?
    This post is a joke...right?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    29
    * He was only attacked 2 seperate times. I have never read anything about a "rubber dipped finger" in any transcripts?

    I don't think a 3rd person would have been involved, there is no evidence to suggest that.

    I often wonder if Darin was involved, I think its very possible he could have planted the sock in the alley but I also think its possible that Darlie did that on her own before she cut herself. I do however think that he knows more than what he lets on.

    I disagree with the statement about the glasses, if it was an emergency situation and he couldn't see without glasses I can understand why he would put them on before responding. What use would he be without them?

    I don't think his thoughts would be to pursue the attacker, they would be to aid his dying child. (Which he did)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12

    enigma

    Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    This post is a joke...right?
    What's your opinion?? I never read transcripts?? What holes do you see?? Crazier than murdering your own two kids and thinking you can get away with it??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12

    Rebdot

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebdot View Post
    * He was only attacked 2 seperate times. I have never read anything about a "rubber dipped finger" in any transcripts?

    I don't think a 3rd person would have been involved, there is no evidence to suggest that.

    I often wonder if Darin was involved, I think its very possible he could have planted the sock in the alley but I also think its possible that Darlie did that on her own before she cut herself. I do however think that he knows more than what he lets on.

    I disagree with the statement about the glasses, if it was an emergency situation and he couldn't see without glasses I can understand why he would put them on before responding. What use would he be without them?

    I don't think his thoughts would be to pursue the attacker, they would be to aid his dying child. (Which he did)

    Everyone says Darlie had plenty of time to cover up. Why leave blood on the murder weapon? Everyone says either Darin helped cover up, or she just snapped. Both ways gives her time to clean murder weapon. The only way is if planned. A third person would only have a certain amount of time to help. Devon stabbed a couple? Damon over ten? If everyone says Darin or Darlie had plenty of time to plant sock, why not a third person? Darin already stated thinking of hiring third person to break in. If finger prints didn't match anyone, why not fake them? Third person getting rid of evidence anyway. If you already believe he knows more, or is involved, why not think it was all planned??

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    76
    I personally dont think Darlie and Darin are bright enough to come up with a rubber finger to cover up the crimes. With the amount of wounds to the boys and the force of them, this was a crime of rage or passion. If it was planned out I dont think they would have been stabbed that way. From reading transcripts, I believe Darlie was pissed and took it out on the boys.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12

    Txn4life

    Quote Originally Posted by TXN4LIFE View Post
    I personally dont think Darlie and Darin are bright enough to come up with a rubber finger to cover up the crimes. With the amount of wounds to the boys and the force of them, this was a crime of rage or passion. If it was planned out I dont think they would have been stabbed that way. From reading transcripts, I believe Darlie was pissed and took it out on the boys.
    Well, I came up with it and I dropped out of high school. I've only held a job for 3 years. My father's 72 chevelle ss is worth more than me. Darin had his own business. Was smart enough to make money for Darlie to "live large". I'm sure they could have come up with it. Do you think when anyone tries to comitt murder planned or not they just try to stab them just enough? And considering anyones mental state that they said Darlie was in, and the fact that she was pissed, she would have slaughtered everyone.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    76
    You dont have to be a high school graduate to be smart. There are a lot of people out in the world that graduated that are not very bright.

    You seem to be very intelligent and thats why you were able to come up with your idea.

    It is a possibility that he could have been stabbed three times instead of two. After reading the transcripts though, I just dont believe that there was an intruder, or a third party involved.

    If you have time, read the transcripts. It takes a while to get through them, so try to read them when you have a while.

    Either way you look at it though, 2 innocent boys died at the hands of at least one parent (which I believe), and it never had to happen.

    Just curious though, if it was planned out and a third party helped, what do you believe the motive was?

    Look forward to discussing with you, have a Happy New Year!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    LSU LSU LSU !!!
    Posts
    195
    Blood was left on the murder weapon because Darlie did not have time to wash the knife a second time. Only her blood and Damon's were found on the knife. It's my theory, and most others who believe her guilty that Darlie stabbed both boys, washed the knife and then made the sock run down the alley. She came back and discovered that Damon was still alive and had crawled toward the kitchen area. She took the knife from the drainboard stabbed him again and then cut her own throat. During this second stabbing and throat cutting something made enough noise to awaken Darin. He came down and caught Darlie staging some things and she didn't have a chance to clean the knife. She had to start making him believe there was an intruder and washing the knife would have been a give-away that she did this. Darin said in his statement that he came downstairs wearing his glasses and no pants. Darlie says in her statement that Darin came downstairs wearing his pants, but no glasses. Which is more logical - a man hears his wife screaming and stops to put on his pants? Or, a man hears his wife screaming and grabs his glasses because he is practically blind without them and does not stop to put on his pants? The second is more logical. But, I believe that Darin was not awakened by Darlie's screams. He heard somehing downstairs and put on his glasses to see what the noise was about. Darlie did the stabbings and Darin is helping her cover up.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12

    Txn4life

    Quote Originally Posted by TXN4LIFE View Post
    You dont have to be a high school graduate to be smart. There are a lot of people out in the world that graduated that are not very bright.

    You seem to be very intelligent and thats why you were able to come up with your idea.

    It is a possibility that he could have been stabbed three times instead of two. After reading the transcripts though, I just dont believe that there was an intruder, or a third party involved.

    If you have time, read the transcripts. It takes a while to get through them, so try to read them when you have a while.

    Either way you look at it though, 2 innocent boys died at the hands of at least one parent (which I believe), and it never had to happen.

    Just curious though, if it was planned out and a third party helped, what do you believe the motive was?

    Look forward to discussing with you, have a Happy New Year!!
    True it's sad about the boys. Well, the only thing I could think of was money. Either Darin figured the publicity would raise property values, or that with all the money he was making at the time. Some neighbor might have needed some type of personal loan. And, considering they were in straights couldn't pay Darin back. So, it turned into a "favor".

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12

    Crow_Ascending

    Quote Originally Posted by Crow_Ascending View Post
    Blood was left on the murder weapon because Darlie did not have time to wash the knife a second time. Only her blood and Damon's were found on the knife. It's my theory, and most others who believe her guilty that Darlie stabbed both boys, washed the knife and then made the sock run down the alley. She came back and discovered that Damon was still alive and had crawled toward the kitchen area. She took the knife from the drainboard stabbed him again and then cut her own throat. During this second stabbing and throat cutting something made enough noise to awaken Darin. He came down and caught Darlie staging some things and she didn't have a chance to clean the knife. She had to start making him believe there was an intruder and washing the knife would have been a give-away that she did this. Darin said in his statement that he came downstairs wearing his glasses and no pants. Darlie says in her statement that Darin came downstairs wearing his pants, but no glasses. Which is more logical - a man hears his wife screaming and stops to put on his pants? Or, a man hears his wife screaming and grabs his glasses because he is practically blind without them and does not stop to put on his pants? The second is more logical. But, I believe that Darin was not awakened by Darlie's screams. He heard somehing downstairs and put on his glasses to see what the noise was about. Darlie did the stabbings and Darin is helping her cover up.
    It's a good theory. Coming from someone who has been practaclly blind since I was 7. When I started playing sports as a kid my parents had to get special glasses like Kareem Abdul Jabaar. Sometimes when I thought I was going to get into a fight I handed my glasses to a nearby friend. Darin must know that if he hears his wife scream in the middle of the night, and he has to fight off someone his glasses are useless.

    But, if Darin is helping to cover up why the rush? Dasgal gave a timeline for like an hour? Why not clean everything up better? Then fake some hour rape with the sex toys I read they found? Unless you believe that Darlie panicked, called 911, all before Darin came downstairs?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    29
    Why would she wash the knife a second time when she claimed the intruder dropped it on his way out. It would have to have blood on it to support that story.

    Darlie was "staging" the scene she was not covering it up. The only thing to my knowledge that she cleaned was the sink and I believe she may have wiped a childs hand print from somewhere but I can't recall if I read that in the transcripts or somewhere else.

    I don't think Darin was involved in the staging, I think he really did wake up to a parents worst nightmare, If you listen to the entire 911 call towards the end you can hear Darlie saying to Darin "Somebody who did it intentionally walked in here and did it Darin", Why would he be asking what happened if he already knew?

    Police also reported that Darin was helping to save Damon when they arrived, If he was involved(by stabbing Damon like you suggest) he wouldn't want someone that could implicate him to survive, he would be distant like Darlie was, she ignored an officer who asked her to get towels.

    Reading the transcripts is well worth the time, once you have read them you don't need to ask "what ifs" anymore because what happened that night is very clear by the evidence.

    I must say though it is interesting to read others opinions about the case, even more so the opinions of those that have not been able to read all the transcripts, I was starting to get very bored by this case.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast