1221 users online (226 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TN - Jennifer Germann, 40, Chattanooga, 25 December 2010

http://chattanoogan.com/articles/article_191132.asp

Jennifer Germann Of Skyline Drive Missing After Dropping Friend Off
    posted December 25, 2010

Jennifer Germann, 40, is missing from 1701 Skyline Dr., Chattanooga Police said.

She is a white female, 56, 125 pounds with reddish-brown hair and blue eyes.

She was last seen at approximately 2:30 a.m. Thursday after dropping a friend off at her home.

She was wearing a white top, brown sweater, brown skirt with leggings, black boots and a black pea coat.

If you see Jennifer Germann or have any information on her whereabouts, call the Chattanooga Police Department at 698-2525.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 02-19-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Missing Woman's Car Found Near Olgiati Bridge

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_191170.asp

posted December 27, 2010

A car belonging to a missing East Brainerd woman has been found near the Olgiati Bridge downtown.

I know this woman, I work with her. Not many details here but I know she has a 19 year old son....we are all very worried about her!

Shannon

TN - Jennifer Germann, 40, Chattanooga, 25 Dec 2010 - Msg after dropping friend off

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post

posted December 25, 2010

posted December 25, 2010

Jennifer Germann, 40, is missing from 1701 Skyline Dr., Chattanooga Police said.

She is a white female, 56, 125 pounds with reddish-brown hair and blue eyes.

She was last seen at approximately 2:30 a.m. Thursday after dropping a friend off at her home.

She was wearing a white top, brown sweater, brown skirt with leggings, black boots and a black pea coat.

If you see Jennifer Germann or have any information on her whereabouts, call the Chattanooga Police Department at 698-2525.

Moved this over from the information forum.

Am also moving over a post from someone who knows her.
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 02-19-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorJ4 View Post
    I know this woman, I work with her. Not many details here but I know she has a 19 year old son....we are all very worried about her!

Shannon
    I hope we can gather more clues and find her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorJ4 View Post

Shannon
    Hi Shannon! I've opened a thread in the discussion forum. Hope it helps!

TN Jennifer Germann Of Skyline Drive Missing After Dropping Friend Off-Dec - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-11-2015 at 03:48 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Missing Woman's Car Found Near Olgiati Bridge
    posted December 27, 2010

A car belonging to a missing East Brainerd woman has been found near the Olgiati Bridge downtown.

Police said there is no other new information on the whereabouts of Jennifer Germann, 40, of 1701 Skyline Dr.

She was last seen at approximately 2:30 a.m. Friday after dropping a friend off at her home.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_191170.asp
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Jennifer Germann Remains Missing
    Submitted by Nordia Epps on December 27, 2010

Chattanooga police now confirm the search of the Tennessee River near Ross's Landing Friday was for Jennifer Germann.

She lived on Skyline Drive and was last seen around 2:30 Friday morning when she dropped a friend off at home.

The Hamilton County STARS rescue team put at least one boat into the water at Ross's Landing Friday night.

http://wdef.com/news/jennifer_german...issing/12/2010
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Was it the normal route from the friend's to her home where her car was found?

I'm not sure where her friend lived-but the Olgiati Bridge is downtown, and she lives in East Brainerd. I can't find anyplace that says which side of the bridge it was on....or which direction she was heading

why is the report past tense?

The local news here is being strangely silent about this-I do know her purse was found in her car, and that they have searched the river. I don't want to think that she jumped, but maybe they are thinking she fell over the bridge? The railing is not very high there...it is very mysterious and my heart if breaking for her son.

I'm a Chattanooga native so let me explain this story a little.

East Brainerd is where I grew up. It is on the East side of Chattanooga, and it's a suburban area that has grown by leaps and bounds and it's not as safe as it used to be. Lots of crime near the Mall area out there (close to where she was) and so a car-jacking isn't out of the question if she stopped at a gas station or something. There are lots of robberies this time of year in E. Brainerd.

Skyline Drive is very close to the freeway which is I-75. But she could have dropped off the friend and driven straight to I-27 through downtown Chattanooga in a matter of about 20 minutes.

The Olgiati Bridge is a freeway bridge with heavy traffic night and day and no one would park on it because there is nowhere to walk. However, I believe the Tennessee Riverwalk goes underneath it and there's probably a parking pull-of somewhere there. So if she parked near the Riverwalk, it's possible she was a jumper and that's why they are searching nearby Ross's Landing, which is a park on the River close to all the bridges.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Also, just to add, it's possible she had car trouble that night and just pulled off on Olgiati but met with foul play. That area would not be safe at night.

I wish I knew whether she intended to drive downtown in the first place to meets someone, or if her behavior was erratic that day.

It is extremely cold here with snow on the ground and the temps have been below freezing since Christmas Eve.

I actually had a good friend who jumped into the River near there - a really sad thing. He was found about two months later. The day he disappeared, though, he was having a strange reaction to some thyroid medication and not making sense.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Do we know if the 'friend' is a male or female? Do we know where the friend lived, where Jennifer was coming from? Do we know for certain that Jennifer ever actually dropped the friend off. I don't see her stopping on the side of the road unless she had car trouble. Since no one is saying the car wasn't working....I'm assuming it was in working order. So, I want to know who the friend is.....the last person known to see her.

This doesn't look good. Jennifer is absolutely georgeous and appears to be well liked by many people. I literally had to recheck the info when Taylor said Jennifer has a 19 year old son because she looks like a very young 40. I hope and pray she is just off on a brief vacation, but I don't see her leaving behind her child without giving him notice.....especially on foot.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast