1295 users online (280 members and 1015 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

HOUSTON Authorities are looking for a missing 12-year-old Houston boy who was last seen in the afternoon of Christmas Eve.

Houston police say Jonathan Foster was last spotted near North Shepherd and 43rd on December 24 at around 1:45 p.m.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Autho...112505914.html

I'm local and this is the first I've heard.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."

Photo of Jonathan Foster

There is little information on the internet about him. This stuff makes my blood pressure go up! He's TWELVE! The whole state should know about it, IMO!

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    This baby is out there somewhere in the 4th biggest county in the US and only one news network is covering it?? Unexcusable!! Why in the world is there no Amber Alert?? I'm emailing them all when I get home on my own computer.
    Here's the ones not covering him:
    www.click2houston.com
    www.abc13.com
    www.myfoxhouston.com
    www.chron.com

He's 12! He should've been eager to see what he was getting for Christmas. Glad to see Tim Miller is on it.

Authorities said Foster was at a babysitter’s house and left to go retrieve some video games from his nearby apartment. He disappeared some point after that.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Autho...112505914.html

Why aren't further details available... if they want to find him, just get everything out there.

I can totally see why the pastor who broke into a church members home should be the top story... instead of a missing 12 year old boy. And the deals retailers are having is more important too!

This one concerns me. Generally I'm optimistic. But a 12 year old boy who likes video games and voluntarily misses Christmas?? In what world does that happen...

12/27/10 — We have an immediate search starting for Jonathan Foster. The Command Center is located at the Garden Oaks Baptist Church, 3206 North Shepherd, Houston, TX 77018. We will need foot searchers and ATVs.

(snip)

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/12/m...ton-tx-122410/

it's been very cold outside overnight here since xmas. I hope he's not lost in this weather.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

I live about two miles from there. I saw the alert on the news and asked all three of my kids if they know him or if he looks familiar.

I'm going to post the alert on my FB.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    why would a babysitter allow him to go out alone? I DO NOT allow my 14 much less 12 yr old go roaming around our neighborhood alone. Just amazing....I think there is more to the babysitters story. Something about this case seems fishy.

WOW...first I've heard and I'm local too!

I did find this link, http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7355330.html,
    but it still doesn't provide any additional information.

Praying for this little one. I wish I was able to search this week...

I'm trying to picture an apartment complex there. I know there is a church on one corner, a CVS on the other, and the other two corners have houses on them.

A little boy goes missing on Christmas Eve...misses Christmas Day with family....no media coverage for three days? Does it get any worse than this? Good God....it sounds so bad for this adorable child....I have a very bad feeling here.

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    This baby is out there somewhere in the 4th biggest county in the US and only one news network is covering it?? Unexcusable!! Why in the world is there no Amber Alert?? I'm emailing them all when I get home on my own computer.
    Here's the ones not covering him:
    www.click2houston.com
    www.abc13.com
    www.myfoxhouston.com
    www.chron.com

He's 12! He should've been eager to see what he was getting for Christmas. Glad to see Tim Miller is on it.
    Thanks for the addresses jnTexas...I emailed all but the last one with a request for coverage. (chron.com had Jonathan's photo on their website by the time I got to it.)

Houston authorities looking for boy, 12
    By LINDSAY WISE
    Copyright 2010 HOUSTON CHRONICLE
    Dec. 27, 2010, 3:42PM

SNIPPED........................................... ...............

Jonathan, who lives with his mother and stepfather, has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 4 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 85 pounds.

The circumstances of Jonathan’s disappearance are under investigation, said Sgt. Stuart Harris of HPD’s Missing Persons Unit.

"We’re still trying to get down to exactly what happened and hopefully find him pretty quick," Harris said.

"I don’t know if it’s an abduction," the sergeant said. "I don’t know if he just walked off. I don’t know if there’s foul play involved. We have no reason to think he’s a runaway. ... He’s missing under suspicious circumstances which is always a major concern for us."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7355330.html
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast