TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk71texas

wth is wrong with people today
Reaction score
There is little information on the internet about him. :banghead: This stuff makes my blood pressure go up! He's TWELVE! The whole state should know about it, IMO!

thumb.php

This baby is out there somewhere in the 4th biggest county in the US and only one news network is covering it?? Unexcusable!! Why in the world is there no Amber Alert?? I'm emailing them all when I get home on my own computer.
Here's the ones not covering him:
www.click2houston.com
www.abc13.com
www.myfoxhouston.com
www.chron.com

He's 12! He should've been eager to see what he was getting for Christmas. Glad to see Tim Miller is on it.

Authorities said Foster was at a babysitter’s house and left to go retrieve some video games from his nearby apartment. He disappeared some point after that.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

Why aren't further details available... if they want to find him, just get everything out there.

I can totally see why the pastor who broke into a church members home should be the top story... instead of a missing 12 year old boy. And the deals retailers are having is more important too! :waitasec: :banghead:

This one concerns me. Generally I'm optimistic. But a 12 year old boy who likes video games and voluntarily misses Christmas?? In what world does that happen...

it's been very cold outside overnight here since xmas. I hope he's not lost in this weather.

I live about two miles from there. I saw the alert on the news and asked all three of my kids if they know him or if he looks familiar.

I'm going to post the alert on my FB.

why would a babysitter allow him to go out alone? I DO NOT allow my 14 much less 12 yr old go roaming around our neighborhood alone. Just amazing....I think there is more to the babysitters story. Something about this case seems fishy.

I'm trying to picture an apartment complex there. I know there is a church on one corner, a CVS on the other, and the other two corners have houses on them.

A little boy goes missing on Christmas Eve...misses Christmas Day with family....no media coverage for three days? Does it get any worse than this? Good God....it sounds so bad for this adorable child....I have a very bad feeling here.

This baby is out there somewhere in the 4th biggest county in the US and only one news network is covering it?? Unexcusable!! Why in the world is there no Amber Alert?? I'm emailing them all when I get home on my own computer.
Here's the ones not covering him:
www.click2houston.com
www.abc13.com
www.myfoxhouston.com
www.chron.com

He's 12! He should've been eager to see what he was getting for Christmas. Glad to see Tim Miller is on it.

Thanks for the addresses jnTexas...I emailed all but the last one with a request for coverage. (chron.com had Jonathan's photo on their website by the time I got to it.)

Houston authorities looking for boy, 12
By LINDSAY WISE
Copyright 2010 HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Dec. 27, 2010, 3:42PM

SNIPPED..........................................................

Jonathan, who lives with his mother and stepfather, has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 4 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 85 pounds.

The circumstances of Jonathan’s disappearance are under investigation, said Sgt. Stuart Harris of HPD’s Missing Persons Unit.

"We’re still trying to get down to exactly what happened and hopefully find him pretty quick," Harris said.

"I don’t know if it’s an abduction," the sergeant said. "I don’t know if he just walked off. I don’t know if there’s foul play involved. We have no reason to think he’s a runaway. ... He’s missing under suspicious circumstances which is always a major concern for us."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7355330.html

I'm trying to picture an apartment complex there. I know there is a church on one corner, a CVS on the other, and the other two corners have houses on them.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=North+Shepherd+Drive+and+43rd+Street,+Houston,+TX&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.527387,56.513672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=N+Shepherd+Dr+%26+W+43rd+St,+Houston,+Harris,+Texas+77018&t=h&z=16"]North Shepherd Drive and 43rd Street, Houston, TX - Google Maps[/ame]

This can not be good, there are plenty of houses and buildings around for him to go to even if he got lost.

It is so odd no parents screaming from the rooftops yet, I would be absolutley freaking out calling every news station within a hundred mile radius!

Did the family request Tim Miller, or LE ?

A little more info:

Boy, 12, Missing Since Christmas Eve
Texas EquuSearch Looking For Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Monday, December 27, 2010
UPDATED: 5:16 pm CST December 27, 2010

Jonathan Foster was last seen at his family's apartment in the area of North Shepherd Drive and 43rd Street at about 1:45 p.m. on Friday.

Jonathan's mother said he had been staying at a baby sitter's home a few doors down from where the family lived. He went home to get a video game but never returned to the baby sitter's home.
"He was supposed to run home, go get it and go back to the baby sitter's," mother Angela Davis said.

His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26291558/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member