Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Does anybody have a description of the apartment complex, how it is laid out ?
    I am wondering if it is this building.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=CT2629pirZGOFcwg xwEd-iVQ-ikziluTmcdAhjHn2w87Nbbtyw&q=N+Shepherd+Dr+%26+W+43 rd+St,+Houston,+TX+77018&sll=29.831779,-95.410885&sspn=0.002173,0.003449&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear =N+Shepherd+Dr+%26+W+43rd+St,+Houston,+Harris,+Tex as+77018&ll=29.828706,-95.410716&spn=0.000543,0.000862&t=h&z=20&layer=c&c bll=29.828706,-95.410716&panoid=OAxFzo5gYcLQDW-_Gx3mHQ&cbp=12,321.02,,0,5"]N Shepherd Dr & W 43rd St, Houston, TX 77018 - Google Maps[/ame]

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Did they say the name of the complex?

Once you pass Shepherd on 43rd and 43rd turns into Crosstimbers, the area gets to be worse with crime/drugs.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue Eyed Chick For This Useful Post:

Here is the sign in front of the complex I think they might live in:

Looks to me to say, "Garden Oaks Village"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyed Chick View Post
    Did they say the name of the complex?

Once you pass Shepherd on 43rd and 43rd turns into Crosstimbers, the area gets to be worse with crime/drugs.
    In the video they say Oak street or something like that - need to listen again.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    In the video they say Oak street or something like that - need to listen again.
    Listened again and she said that. Closest I am finding is these apts and this page on the map there is a Garden OAK BLVD. ???
    http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...e.713-691-2200

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    A little more info:

Boy, 12, Missing Since Christmas Eve
    Texas EquuSearch Looking For Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Monday, December 27, 2010
    UPDATED: 5:16 pm CST December 27, 2010

Jonathan Foster was last seen at his family's apartment in the area of North Shepherd Drive and 43rd Street at about 1:45 p.m. on Friday.

Jonathan's mother said he had been staying at a baby sitter's home a few doors down from where the family lived. He went home to get a video game but never returned to the baby sitter's home.
    "He was supposed to run home, go get it and go back to the baby sitter's," mother Angela Davis said.

His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26291558/detail.html

I'd like to know:

* how it was confirmed that he made it home to get the video.

* who, if anyone, was at his home when he got there

* if the video is missing

* if Mom and stepdad were at work when he disappeared

* if there were other kids at the sitter's, or anyone who can confirm the sitter's story, and exactly when did the sitter realize he was missing and notify parents or LE?

I wonder if his unexpected arrival at his home interrupted or surprised someone who expected him to be at the sitter's house. Did he see something he shouldn't have...or did he just happen to cross paths with a random predator?

If I have the location correct then the zip is: Houston, TX 77018

Do any of the locals or Texas people know where we find SO in that area?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue Eyed Chick For This Useful Post:

according to this article: http://www.khou.com/news/local/Autho...112505914.html

Authorities said Jonathon Foster vanished from his Garden Oaks home sometime on Christmas Eve.

Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday. A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work.

"Someone called and said it was an emergency," said Gifford. "But by the time she picked up the phone, no one was there."

my comments...this whole case has me enraged! No media coverage for a child gone missing Christmas Eve??? Wondering...

1. When was he reported missing? I haven't found that yet..or I missed it if it was previously reported.

2. How long was he to "stay" with the babysitter?

3. What's the sitter saying??????

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    I'd like to know:

* how it was confirmed that he made it home to get the video.

* who, if anyone, was at his home when he got there

* if the video is missing

* if Mom and stepdad were at work when he disappeared

* if there were other kids at the sitter's, or anyone who can confirm the sitter's story, and exactly when did the sitter realize he was missing and notify parents or LE?

I wonder if his unexpected arrival at his home interrupted or surprised someone who expected him to be at the sitter's house. Did he see something he shouldn't have...or did he just happen to cross paths with a random predator?
    I was wondering the same thing (about the surprising someone at home). Something stinks here.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KPMcLovin For This Useful Post:

Heads up guys. Nancy Grace is covering this tonight! This poor family for this to happen on Christmas Eve of all nights!!
    !~*Mar*~!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Interesting:
    <snipped, stolen, or whatever I am supposed to say>>
    <modsnip: See what raveon said on December 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM - she is curious about the tracks at 43rd & TC Jester>

snipped/stolen from:
    http://www.khou.com/news/local/Autho...112505914.html
    Last edited by Salem; 12-27-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Paraphrase and link only - No copy/paste

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KPMcLovin For This Useful Post:

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch searched through the woods Monday near the railroad tracks at T.C. Jester and 43rd Street.
    From the link above - this area is not really all that close to where he was last seen. He would have had to have been taken to this location. Wonder if they got a lead?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue Eyed Chick For This Useful Post:

Such an awful, sad story -- can't see a good ending. Poor little guy was smaller than my 10 yr old. He just wanted to get some video games on Christmas Eve.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maggieo For This Useful Post:

How awful...I hope Tim Miller can locate this sweet little boy. NG covering this story now.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

Man named Joe Gomez on Nancy Grace is saying that the circumstances are mysterious he was last seen by either his babysitter or stepfather.

Amber Alert just issued.
    !~*Mar*~!

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Does this child have a cell phone ?
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

He was at his babysitters Friday Afternoon and at 1:15PM left to go get some videos games. He has done this before to go get games. Lives in same neighborhood as as babysitter. He has ADD. Police are saying he's been potentially kidnapped.
    !~*Mar*~!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

What about dogs? Were they unable to pick up his scent?

I haven't heard that mentioned on Nancy yet.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

NG: live with Jean C.
    12 yr old vanishes into thin air on Xmas Eve. Disappearance is "suspicious". Why would a little boy disappear a day before Xmas? Just issued an amber alert for this case.

Nobody knows where Jonathan is, and the weather is very cold. Do we know how far J walked from his babysitters to his home? J is 12 yr old and knows what he is doing.
    J has ADD. We know LE is searching for child. J mother and stepfather are cooperating.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

OMG!! 1,442 s/o in the area.
    !~*Mar*~!

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Conflicting stories from various family members means this isn't looking good.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

NG: inner city Houston, city environment. Conflicting reports where J was. Stepfather may be the last person who saw him. Case is breaking right now. LE getting conflicting stories from family.

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Conflicting stories from various family members means this isn't looking good.
    I have the same thoughts as you Kimster. I don't think this was an abduction at all and I don't think it is looking to good.
    !~*Mar*~!

46. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

The police are confused and getting conflicting stories... that's always good.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    OMG!! 1,442 s/o in the area.
    Yeah, how many of those offended against male children?

I'm not interested in the guy who slept with his 16 year old girlfriend, or peed behind a building. Even someone who raped an adult woman is not likely to be involved here. This is likely NOT a registered sex offender but if it IS, it is likely someone with a history of this same victim type.

48. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast