1295 users online (253 members and 1042 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748

    Hugh Hefner engaged to 24 year old playmate

    Holly must be fuming. lol.

    The old lizard snagged a 24 year old blonde Crystal Harris who is his "only" girlfriend after the three girls moved on to their indivudual careers and the two ditzo twins didn't work out.

    A 60 year age difference. All I have to say is Gross.

    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/26...rmer-playmate/
    __________________
    Disclaimer: I have a JD, but I am not licensed to practice. Therefore, do not interpret anything contained in my posts as legal advice - they are my personal opinion only.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    LOL ziggy.

    All I can say is cha-ching. I've always wondered if those gals got an amount of money at the end of their engagements to Hef. KWIM?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Holly must be fuming. lol.

    The old lizard snagged a 24 year old blonde Crystal Harris who is his "only" girlfriend after the three girls moved on to their indivudual careers and the two ditzo twins didn't work out.

    A 60 year age difference. All I have to say is Gross.

    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/26...rmer-playmate/
    I thought the same thing about Holly when I heard this. She wanted to marry him sooooo bad and have have some kids with him.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    1,122
    Eurgh. The image that popped into my head when I heard this yesterday... just... there are no words. *shudders*

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748
    Ha ha , cha ching is right! Those girls all do it for the money. They can go on and on in their child like little voices about how much they love him, but if he were mr. middle class Joe, sitting at the local Denny's booth eating a Grand Slam and came onto them they'd throw up. Love my ass

    Having said that, I guess it's a career move of sorts. Kendra did alright - Holly has her own show and a broadway show, not sure what Bridget is up to but she became semi-famous and that can't hurt when you're an aging Playmate wanna-be with no educational skills.

    I feel sorry for prostitutes and call girls who get thrown in jail for this kind of thing and these girls basically do it right out in the open on TV!!!

    Somethin' ain't right with that.
    __________________
    Disclaimer: I have a JD, but I am not licensed to practice. Therefore, do not interpret anything contained in my posts as legal advice - they are my personal opinion only.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,308
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Holly must be fuming. lol.

    The old lizard snagged a 24 year old blonde Crystal Harris who is his "only" girlfriend after the three girls moved on to their indivudual careers and the two ditzo twins didn't work out.

    A 60 year age difference. All I have to say is Gross.

    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/26...rmer-playmate/
    I thought that same thing. Poor Holly. She wanted to be the next Mrs Hef soooo badly, put in so many years and so much patience.

    As soon as she's out of the picture, suddenly Old Hef is ready to take the plunge again. Poor Holly, I feel sad for her. I think she had real feelings for her little puffin.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748
    Really? I think she had real feelings for being a part of the Playboy legacy in directing photography and working the business. I think she wanted to have a baby and with Hef because she would always be taken care of by the estate and have equal rights with Kimberley. Holly romanticized being in the position of Mrs. Hefner with a baby - being the one to win his heart and never having to worry about money again and possibly inheriting a place in the empire of Playboy magazine. She played out her fantasy with precision, except I don't think Hef bought it. I'm sure she's a sweet girl; I just think she mixes up love with need.
    __________________
    Disclaimer: I have a JD, but I am not licensed to practice. Therefore, do not interpret anything contained in my posts as legal advice - they are my personal opinion only.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,308
    well, I wasn't saying she had real big girl, grown up undying love, lol

    But yeah, I think in her own immature way, she had true feelings for Hef. I am sure she is genuinely hurt and wondering, why wasn't I good enough? Why is this girl?
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    well, I wasn't saying she had real big girl, grown up undying love, lol

    But yeah, I think in her own immature way, she had true feelings for Hef. I am sure she is genuinely hurt and wondering, why wasn't I good enough? Why is this girl?
    LOL. Considering that even when she was there, Hef also had two additional girlfriends living there as well, that should have given anyone a clue.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748
    Huh, good point jjenny.
    __________________
    Disclaimer: I have a JD, but I am not licensed to practice. Therefore, do not interpret anything contained in my posts as legal advice - they are my personal opinion only.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049
    Hugh Hefner makes my skin crawl. Eww!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,308
    I actually have a soft spot for the old lech, lol. I figure, if he can still interest the ladies, even if it by offering "a lifestyle" good on him. He is the quintiscential playa.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Ha ha , cha ching is right! Those girls all do it for the money. They can go on and on in their child like little voices about how much they love him, but if he were mr. middle class Joe, sitting at the local Denny's booth eating a Grand Slam and came onto them they'd throw up. Love my ass

    Having said that, I guess it's a career move of sorts. Kendra did alright - Holly has her own show and a broadway show, not sure what Bridget is up to but she became semi-famous and that can't hurt when you're an aging Playmate wanna-be with no educational skills.

    I feel sorry for prostitutes and call girls who get thrown in jail for this kind of thing and these girls basically do it right out in the open on TV!!!

    Somethin' ain't right with that.
    You never see a young good looking thing on an old poor mans arm hmmmm
    but....I guess ol Hugh is vain enough to think they are so in love with him

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    507
    He is getting older and will need some help soon enough and he would probably prefer having a hot 24 yr old changing his diapers than a random care taker. Oh the things she can look forward to.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Ha ha , cha ching is right! Those girls all do it for the money. They can go on and on in their child like little voices about how much they love him, but if he were mr. middle class Joe, sitting at the local Denny's booth eating a Grand Slam and came onto them they'd throw up. Love my ass

    Having said that, I guess it's a career move of sorts. Kendra did alright - Holly has her own show and a broadway show, not sure what Bridget is up to but she became semi-famous and that can't hurt when you're an aging Playmate wanna-be with no educational skills.

    I feel sorry for prostitutes and call girls who get thrown in jail for this kind of thing and these girls basically do it right out in the open on TV!!!

    Somethin' ain't right with that.
    Bridget has a Master's degree in Communications.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX Terrie Lynn Hefner (19) - Dallas TX, 1984
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 03:34 AM
  2. AWFULLY SAD..6 year old saves playmate from drowning may die
    By blueclouds in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 01:57 PM