1182 users online (242 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

OK - Rebecca Sedille, 50, shot to death, Oklahoma City, 21 Dec 2010

Arthur Sedille was upfront with police: he would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home.
    But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21.
    Now Sedille, 23, is facing the possibility of a murder charge in Canadian County, Oklahoma, in the death of his wife, 50-year-old Rebecca Sedille -- who died when the handgun went off in their bedroom.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/28/...ex.html?hpt=T2
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

He's either a collossal idiot or crazy like a fox.
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

Insurance policy?

He's 23, she's 50? Hummmmmmmmmm
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

My vote is crazy like a fox.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    My vote is crazy like a fox.
    Mine too. I wonder how the wife felt having a gun to her head during sex? Yikes!!!! I hope this is not a common practice.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    He's 23, she's 50? Hummmmmmmmmm
    I wonder how well off she was.

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm withholding judgement.

I don't know her financial situation, or his for that matter, so I don't know if there was a financial motive for him to kill her. I don't know who pursued who in the relationship, therefore I find it hard to label either one or them (and having recently been in a relationship with a man 20 years my senior, it would seem hypocritical.)

I wonder if there will be any former lovers of either of them that will step forward. Rape fantasies are quite common, as are people that just like dangerous sex. Extreme games can have extreme consequences, and I can't say with any certainty that this is anything but a game gone wrong.

In any case, it's tragic and I hope that they will be able to make an official determination as to accident or intentional.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

I wonder who's fantasy using a gun truly was.

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

I wonder how long they have been married and where they met.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

The suspect's Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/ajsedille

The probably cause affidavit:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/sex-game-murder

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post

I don't know her financial situation, or his for that matter, so I don't know if there was a financial motive for him to kill her. I don't know who pursued who in the relationship, therefore I find it hard to label either one or them (and having recently been in a relationship with a man 20 years my senior, it would seem hypocritical.)

I wonder if there will be any former lovers of either of them that will step forward. Rape fantasies are quite common, as are people that just like dangerous sex. Extreme games can have extreme consequences, and I can't say with any certainty that this is anything but a game gone wrong.

In any case, it's tragic and I hope that they will be able to make an official determination as to accident or intentional.
    Well I'd hope he is charged with something even if it were not intentional.
    One would think playing with a gun, loaded or not, is not a good idea at all.
    But if you are gonna play with an actual gun, at least make sure it's not loaded.
    Last edited by jjenny; 12-28-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post

Good point that if the story is true, then there are probably former partners who can testify to that effect.

if he's that stupid, then he should be charged with murder IMO

*shakes head* I do not even know where to begin with this one.

If this really was a common sex practice for them they were both morons. If nothing substantiates his story that this was a common consensual thing then he is full of BS.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast