Asking For Help

BBB167893

Former Member
Reaction score
Hi, everybody.

I realize this is a lot to ask, but I need some photographs to put in the book. Specifically, I need:

1) The picture of JB with the flowers in her hair.

2) The picture of JB standing barefoot on the porch in the polka-dot dress.

3) A non-pageant picture

4) A solid photo of JR.

5) A close-up of PR, preferably one where she looks pretty.

6) The photo of Patsy cuddling JB where their blue eyes are very prominent (I hope everyone knows what I mean)

7) A photo of the RN

8) JB's bed

9) The picture of JB in the showgirl's outfit where you can clearly see the bruise on her arm

10) The Christmas morning photo of Patsy holding JB's arm so tightly (I've seen it here recently.)

11) The pineapple bowl

12) The window well

13) The basement window

14) Linda Arndt

15) Steve Thomas

16) Alex Hunter

17) Mary Lacy

18) Michael Tracey, the goonier the better!

19) Lou Smit

20) The photo from FFJ of the oversize panties and how they would look on JB

21) Santa Bill

22) Fleet White

23) LHP

24) JMK, the creepier, the better

25) If possible, the photo of Patsy in the showgirl outfit from the 1970s

26) House floor plan

Thanks, guys. I know I'm asking a lot here, but this is history we're making.

Dave,

My angel must have known you were going to ask as I found a great photo site early this morning. I'm giving you the link..

http://candycane121.webs.com/apps/photos/

I found pictures I had never seen before and was going to share my find today and found your request... Whats meant to be always finds a way...

Hope you find some of what you need...

Oh my gosh Agatha, sitting there clear as day in the category with autopsy photos is the Barbie nightgown! As well as the photos of the ransom note.

Do you have any idea who the young girl is on the bench with JonBenet at Easter, also holding a bunny?

I saw those Sunni, and I feel more then ever, that it isnt whats with the white blanket.

I dont know who the other little girl is, I'm wondering if its a cousin or is it DW? Maybe someone else can shed some light...

Dave the showgirl photo with the bruise is on the site I gave the link too....

Wow, Agatha. The Barbie nightgown obviously has a "pattern" (for lack of a better word) throughout and the pink thing in our photo does not have this pattern. Also, I think we would be able to see the print on the front of the gown somewhere in our photo and there is no sign of it. Good find!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the most adorable photo of JonBenet. It is truly one of my favorites! It made me cry, the first time I saw it!

Agatha, you are awesome! Home run out of the park my dear!:great:

This is the most adorable photo of JonBenet. It is truly one of my favorites! It made me cry, the first time I saw it!

Agreed. It sums up all she was and could have been. I might use it for the cover.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back