TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
thumb.png

Jonathan Foster, age 12, was last seen in the area of N. Shepherd & 43rd on December 24, 2010 @ about 1:45 p.m. Jonathan has a very visible overbite. He was last known to be wearing a tan colored t-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it. He was also wearing blue jeans and black & white tennis shoes with a red stripe. Jonathan has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 4'7" tall and weighs about 85 pounds.

If you have seen Jonathan, have information … or know of his whereabouts, please contact the Houston Police Department @ (713) 731-5223 – or Texas EquuSearch @ (281) 309-9500.

Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123646"]Thread 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123690]Media Links[/ame]

I was wondering where the quote button went, First off you could not pay me to be a homicide investigator in Houston if this is a normal day there My God.....And I could not quote whomever asked on the other thead about how updated Family Watchdog is, I get updates about people who live around me all the time, sad but true, I can also tell you that I have told several neighbors about the RSO that is one street over so there children don't let there kids walk in front of his house since we have a local walking only elementary at the end of the street.

So 3 bodies found, an infant in a trash can? A burned child? and a woman floating?
So sad.. at least there will be closure for some families as well. I can imagine not knowing to be worse than knowing what happened to a loved one especially after a long period of time :( :(

Old Today, 05:58 PM
peeples post:

he said "him" weren't they looking for a raspy voiced woman????

Forgive me for bringing this over from last thread in such an inelegant, non-techy, cut-paste form, but I thought it had to be repeated, as I believe it is relevant. Thank you, Peeples.

No wonder lawyers tell clients to keep their mouth shut, as the Birth Mother and Step-father are their own worst enemies for swaying public opinion. IMO

this case has me seriously confused! babysitter or no? Was he going to get a game from hme or going somewhere to pick up a game? Was the stepdad at home? Or did he show up at the apt at the same time as JF? Mom got one call? Or was it two? Was the person on the line a man? woman? jonathan?

I guess i'll wait till we hear something, anything that makes sense...

From what I've gathered...seems like the boy started living with mom and step dad 6 weeks ago, step dad moved out 3 weeks ago.

Yes, I think that came from a commenter on a news site who is a relative. It's the first time I saw it reported in the MSM.

I was wondering where the quote button went, First off you could not pay me to be a homicide investigator in Houston if this is a normal day there My God.....And I could not quote whomever asked on the other thead about how updated Family Watchdog is, I get updates about people who live around me all the time, sad but true, I can also tell you that I have told several neighbors about the RSO that is one street over so there children don't let there kids walk in front of his house since we have a local walking only elementary at the end of the street.

Thanks Kimmer, that was me.

I can't believe how many bodies have been found today. I will add Huston to Portland of the cities I NEVER want to go to - no matter what great points they have.

Does anyone know a local station that broadcasts evening news live? If so can you post the link? Huston is Central time - an hour behind EST, right?

Could SD have been baby sitting, hence the confusion? Maybe Jonathan was at SD's and left to go get the game at his house? Or not.........who knows at this point?

Well, I was doing some research, and Bayou Body Count No. 297 was found Christmas eve, this averages out to be over 5 bodies per week, this year. (This refers to the area where a body was discovered this morning that appears to be a woman.)

In this article:people are getting away with murder
Police in the Houston region reported 2,750 homicides from 2004 to 2009. Of those cases, 850 have yet to be solved
By YANG WANG
HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Aug. 22, 2010, 6:31PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7165494.html
"Some Houston-area communities are among 120 cities and counties across the state where 63 percent of murders or fewer are solved — "

Sorry in advance if that is considered off topic.

From what I've gathered...seems like the boy started living with mom and step dad 6 weeks ago, step dad moved out 3 weeks ago.

Yes, thanks. And I'm keeping in mind that even though DD is being called the "stepfather," we don't know what his relationship was like with Jonathan.

Yes, thanks. And I'm keeping in mind that even though DD is being called the "stepfather," we don't know what his relationship was like with Jonathan.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate....NOT GOOD

Grandmother talks about Jonathan calling his mother at work (saying it was an emergency). She said the call came in just before 2:00 in the afternoon, a few minutes after the boy’s stepdad reportedly saw Foster at his home.

So if the call really happened and he was in trouble at that time, it means within ~15 min after DD left Jonathan, Jonathan was kidnapped. Small window.

Starts about :27
http://weareaustin.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=110896

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=22119ce7-3e5e-4d7c-a876-52e273f9a7ca

Yikes, I listened to this video too (several times at full blast)... I hear(d) "He a curious kid, he's a pest. He, I mean, he's a wonderful baby."

Gonna admit, hearing this just set my boat off course.

Her reactions, and I don't say this with any condemnation, but they remind me of those that are in withdrawal from drugs/alcohol. (I watch quite a bit of Celebrity Rehab.)

I can only assume that with as many murders as Houston has and as wishy washy as the facts of this case has been that a seasoned homicide investigator should be able to close this case fairly easily if there is family involvement...We can only hope and pray that is the case....Prayers for Johnathan.

How can they tell it is a child's body... if they can't determine it is not Jonathan.

He is 4'7, close to adult height, 5 inches shorter than me.

They don't know the gender.

How did they determine it is a child and not a small adult? Look at Annie Le, she was as small as me... it's not just me.

If it's a small enough child to obviously be a child, they should be able to say it's not Jonathan, because he is not a "small child."

Teeth would tell them an approximate age. Bones would tell them an approximate age. Yet, those would also help with gender.

So I don't understand how they made that determination if the body is so burned they cannot tell the gender... they shouldn't be able to tell the age either.

This doesn't make sense, at all.

Well, I was doing some research, and Bayou Body Count No. 297 was found Christmas eve, this averages out to be over 5 bodies per week, this year. (This refers to the area where a body was discovered this morning that appears to be a woman.)

In this article:people are getting away with murder
Police in the Houston region reported 2,750 homicides from 2004 to 2009. Of those cases, 850 have yet to be solved
By YANG WANG
HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Aug. 22, 2010, 6:31PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7165494.html
"Some Houston-area communities are among 120 cities and counties across the state where 63 percent of murders or fewer are solved — "

Sorry in advance if that is considered off topic.

OMG.

Now I have to get my broken jaw set -- as it fell to the ground reading this. :banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk