Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Quote Originally Posted by noZme View Post
    Lovingmom, thanks for coming back today.... sending prayers for your family also. Has your son been told anymore than Johnathan is missing yet?
    Thank you for the prayers....We have tried to protect my son as much as we can but it is a small house, he is home from school for the holidays, so he hears the news. Bless his little heart, he doesn't want to believe the body is Jonathan......me, either. If it does turn out to be him, on advice from Kimster I am going to contact our local schools to recommend that they offer counseling for the kids here - he has lots of friends in our school district.
    Last edited by Kimster; 12-29-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: changed Kimmer to Kimster so Kimmer doesn't get confused. :)

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Seriously I question the call to mom by Jonathan.... if there was an emergency and he knew his mother was at work why didn't he call his grandma???????
    Or 911? IDK, that's why I think if there was a call, it was because mom had told him to watch for "something" and if he saw it to call her, KWIM?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tk71texas View Post
    ii was too but how do you see those waiting to be booked?
    Gives there name and it says-waiting to be booked.

Found only one female that was just arrested for 2 fire code/combustible material...
    The World Has Gone Mad.

A***** L KENDALL
    Case ID: 112906601010 Date of Birth: Age: Race: Gender:
    Case Agency: Harris County District Court Case Status: Open

?

Or is middle int an R?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to orb4me For This Useful Post:

What if the second call went down like is being reported here

http://radioamber.net/?p=3770

Day 5 morning summary:

Angela Davis, received a call at work the day of his disappearance. The call was from her son, she did not talk to him personally, but a message was left saying it was an emergency.

The Houston police said Angela Davis called home to check on the child and a woman answered the phone. She asked to speak to her roommate. The woman responded that the roommate wasn’t there. She then said, “This is Angela, I’m Jonathan’s mother. Who are you?” She could hear the woman ask, “Is Angela your mother?” The child replied, “Yes, ma’am, Angela’s my mother and then the phone went dead.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Or 911? IDK, that's why I think if there was a call, it was because mom had told him to watch for "something" and if he saw it to call her, KWIM?
    Oh lord, my heart just sank.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

Why burn the child? To conceal who he is, Ok so why would a stranger care if he is identified or not? DNA of a sexual nature? I just do not get why to burn the body if JF just happened to see something he wasn't suppose to see.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

gypsyblue is offline this is not what Haleigh would have wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I've got a real bad feeling about how this all went down. I feel this child seen something that someone was trying so hard to hide, and he made a call that took his life.
    Bless his little heart
    bbm.... or endured
    QQQQQQQQQQ~nightmare the cat

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gypsyblue For This Useful Post:

U know part of me wants it to be some woman he didn't know, I don't want it to be family, I don't think anyone does. It might make it a little easier for my family if this body is Jonathan that if we have to come to Houston for a funeral I wouldn't want to have to be around AD or DD, I know that if it's eiteher one of them they would be in jail if there is to be a funeral but it would still make it easier in my heart in a way if that made any sense at all

Regarding the phone call:

It has been verified by LE that the initial phone call took place, correct? And that in that phone call, mom's co-worker took the call, and spoke to Jonathan. By the time mom got to the phone, line was dead.

So... mom calls the landline back. She talks to a gruff voiced woman (or a man, disguising his voice?), who then asked Jonathan if his mom's name is Angela. He replies yes, and the line goes dead.

Has the phone call to the landline been verified? (as well as the dialogue of all involved?)

Sorry if this has already been answered.

gypsyblue is offline this is not what Haleigh would have wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    Why burn the child? To conceal who he is, Ok so why would a stranger care if he is identified or not? DNA of a sexual nature? I just do not get why to burn the body if JF just happened to see something he wasn't suppose to see.
    this is why i think its worse than him "seeing" something...
    QQQQQQQQQQ~nightmare the cat

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gypsyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reneeloveyou View Post
    U know part of me wants it to be some woman he didn't know, I don't want it to be family, I don't think anyone does. It might make it a little easier for my family if this body is Jonathan that if we have to come to Houston for a funeral I wouldn't want to have to be around AD or DD, I know that if it's eiteher one of them they would be in jail if there is to be a funeral but it would still make it easier in my heart in a way if that made any sense at all
    My heart just breaks for you!

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LandAuxvasse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    IMHO....The step dad answered that when he said he thought a pedophile took him. Just because he was told to watch for something, does not mean something else was going on, if that makes sense. Or maybe mom told him to call if the SD showed up...ughhhhhhhhhh.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Gives there name and it says-waiting to be booked.

Found only one female that was just arrested for 2 fire code/combustible material...
    combustible material? Sounds like LE charged her just enough until they have enough for murder maybe?

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Angelas middle initial is R not L

Good point. I'm just not sure I believe the phone call stuff, maybe we are just getting bits of it is why........
    It appears from this article that a supervisor actually heard the woman's voice. Maybe the supervisor is the source where the concept of the raspy voiced woman came from.

About 15 minutes later, though, Angela received an "emergency" phone call at work. A supervisor took the call and told the caller that Martin would call them back shortly.

Sgt. Brian Harris of Houston Police Department's homicide division said police believe that Jonathan Foster was on the phone at first, because the supervisor noted that a different voice -- this time female -- told him it was an emergency.
    After Angela Davis was summoned, she found that nobody was on the line.
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...us.html?cat=17

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    Regarding the phone call:

It has been verified by LE that the initial phone call took place, correct? And that in that phone call, mom's co-worker took the call, and spoke to Jonathan. By the time mom got to the phone, line was dead.

So... mom calls the landline back. She talks to a gruff voiced woman (or a man, disguising his voice?), who then asked Jonathan if his mom's name is Angela. He replies yes, and the line goes dead.

Has the phone call to the landline been verified? (as well as the dialogue of all involved?)

Sorry if this has already been answered.

Nothing by LE, that I know of. This is all reporting from the press at this point, and it has been VERY sloppy at times.

There's been tailspins and headspins since yesterday, imo.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

Renee thanks for posting all of those great pics of Jonathan, that's how we think of him, too....and that he always refused to wear shoes! We have woods surrounding the house and he was always stepping on brambles. Between my son & him I went through bandaids like crazy!

Channel 2 just said they are going to announce the name of the woman who was arrested on the 4 o'clock news.

Here is the link I'm using.

http://mycity.houstontx.gov/jails/De...776436&Lang=en

initial are PMO. Not sure if i'm allowed to post name so...
    The World Has Gone Mad.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyblue View Post
    this is why i think its worse than him "seeing" something...
    Well, I used seeing something loosely. It could have been several things. But saying that was easier to type than call me if you SD tries to mess with you again.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

I agree 100% - if Jonathan was in danger he would have dialed 911 as is ingrained in all children's memory. I believe there are some nuggets of truths in what we have heard of the story .... some. Second choice for Jonathan for a danger call would be to grandma IMO.

Jonathan saw something/or something about to happen and I am afraid it looks like this is not going to be a good outcome.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by everyoneneedsavoice View Post
    local news at noon on abc13...will post link when avail

Grandmother has given authorities dental records

Another day w/out answers for friends / family / neighbors are anxious...memorial out in front of apt complex that "sprung up" last night...

HPD been interviewing mother, SD, neighbors several times...authorities preparing family for worst b/cause of

New developments expected today - ME expected to confirm ID

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7868001
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm also in Houston. I just have to add to the chorus here that the reporting on this case has been abysmal. First there was a babysitter and now the mother made that up yet you still hear of a "babysitter" being interviewed.

One thought -- I wonder if the female "suspect" is a girlfriend of DD. Maybe together they did something to poor JF after he caught something going on?

I found a guy with the same last name as the P lady his name begins with B and lives in Cedar HIll TX.. is that close by??

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    It appears from this article that a supervisor actually heard the woman's voice. Maybe the supervisor is the source where the concept of the raspy voiced woman came from.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...us.html?cat=17
    Because of this report, let's not jump the gun with Jonathan's mom. I do wish they would release the name of the person who was arrested right away and not wait! If it isn't the mom, then it's just cruel to let people assume it could be!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast